GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Advance-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2014, 10:16   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1893471
Thanks Meter: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
@teetopati,

this is Wrong:

now you NOT forgot of remove Sd Card first of Flash BL+ PIT first and after can flash only one package w/o BL+Pit.

NO Sd Card in slot after phone boot in D.Mode, not forgot.

Br
allumts

thanks,
I do following steps
I put card in phone and power on it in download mode
remove sd card from phone
put these files of v 4.3 in odin
D2_USA_ATT_16G.pit
BL_I747UCUEMJB_2024954_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5

uncheck repartition in odin

press flash

and failed

also failed with check mark on repartition

here are logs

<ID:0/023> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/023> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/023> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/023> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/023> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/023> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/023> sbl2.mbn
<ID:0/023> sbl3.mbn
<ID:0/023> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/023> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/023>
<ID:0/023> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

any suggestion?

Last edited by teetopati; 10-30-2014 at 10:21.

Old 10-30-2014, 11:07   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by teetopati View Post
thanks,
I do following steps
I put card in phone and power on it in download mode
remove sd card from phone
put these files of v 4.3 in odin
D2_USA_ATT_16G.pit
BL_I747UCUEMJB_2024954_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5

uncheck repartition in odin

press flash

and failed

also failed with check mark on repartition

here are logs

<ID:0/023> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/023> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/023> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/023> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/023> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/023> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/023> sbl2.mbn
<ID:0/023> sbl3.mbn
<ID:0/023> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/023> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/023>
<ID:0/023> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

any suggestion?
But what UNCHECK repartition in odin?, have also ask for it and other member have confirmed leave CECKED "repartition" in odin, with PIT this Autocheck, NOT UNCHECK

Quote:
while with pit file , should I select option "Repartion" in Odin?
Quote:
Yes
select repartition while using Pit

Old 10-30-2014, 11:21   #18 (permalink)
Freak Poster

sir I am sorry its my fault, but with checked "repartition" same error

Old 10-30-2014, 11:58   #19 (permalink)
Freak Poster

bootloader updated to 4.4.2 and I think It cannot be downgrade once updated why so its failed in odine and I dont have bootloader file 4.4.2, If someone have than pls share

Old 10-30-2014, 11:59   #20 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
sir I am sorry its my fault, but with checked "repartition" same error
Ok, you are sure that this BL and PIT are for you phone and FW?

If yes, READ CAREFULLY, try to flash One package only, (same that had success with sd card in the phone), Boot phone in D.Mode with Sd Card, FIRST of flash one package fw, get out the Sd Card and Flash phone.

Post here Odin Log, use 3.09 odin

Old 10-30-2014, 12:08   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
bootloader updated to 4.4.2 and I think It cannot be downgrade once updated why so its failed in odine and I dont have bootloader file 4.4.2, If someone have than pls share
NO, here is the ERROR, you cannot Flash other BL from other FW updatate, in this mode is clear FAIL.
You need to use ALWAYS same FW and same BL of the Fw that has used for make Sd Card.

Example, if you had used 4.3 fw and sdc file for 4.3 you must need obbligatory of flash Same FW 4.3 and same version of the Sdc file.
You cannot do how you want.
I had advised you of use sdc file 4.4.2 but you non listen and not read....

NOTE: Wait my answer first or post all in one what you do, i've answer right with my doubt about BL you have used.

Old 10-30-2014, 12:27   #22 (permalink)
Freak Poster

History is here after brick
I use 4.3 debrick image but could not get power on.
I follow your advice to use sdc file 4.4.2, this tip work and my phone get into dm successfully
later I flash 3 files of version 4.3 without pit and bootloder, this help me to power on phone complete
But no power on phone without sd card.
next step was flashing with pit and bootloader of 4.3 (as per your advice)but result in failure.
I thought that as I used sdc file 4.4.2 so may be bootloader update to 4.4.2
I decided to update it 4.4.2 with the the help of TWRP
it updated successfully but problem is same no boot without sd card and bootloader is obviously 4.4.2
now waiting for your reply
I could not find 4.3 in 1 file, either it is in zip format to flash through recovery or these 3 files.

Old 10-30-2014, 13:31   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
History is here after brick
I follow your advice to use sdc file 4.4.2, this tip work and my phone get into dm successfully
later I flash 3 files of version 4.3 without pit and bootloder, this help me to power on phone complete
next step was flashing with pit and bootloader of 4.3 (as per your advice)but result in failure.
it updated successfully but problem is same no boot without sd card and bootloader is obviously 4.4.2
now waiting for your reply
I could not find 4.3 in 1 file, either it is in zip format to flash through recovery or these 3 files.
No, you READ carefully please what i write and report what you do, if no we not understand and you do only Mistake.

Quote:
you never had writed to me that you has restored with 4.4.2 i was thinking you have used 4.3.

Quote:
Wrong, 1° you must need of Flash same Fw version of sdc file, if has used sdc file 4.4.2 you must need of flash Fw 4.4.2 also w/o PIT and BL no 4.3 downgrated version.

2° you have flashed with Sd Card inside the phone it's wrong, never do this after reboot in D.Mode.

Quote:
Obvius you have restored with more HIGH FW an cannot flash PIT + BL downgrated, have done big mistake.

Quote:
But becouse have used TWRP and write only now this?, why not have flashed easy PIT +BL 4.4.2 and after one package 4.4.2 SAME version of Sd Card W/O CARD IN THE PHONE?
In this mode you'll have solved easy w/o issue.

Now you, FIRST of do anythyngh write exactament what you do, after Post Full description of the FW that use and LOG/s.
Now i not know what mistake have done with this TWRP, please, if you can, Elimine this TWRP.
Boot phone in D.Mode with Sd Card and Flash Only PIT+BL of SAME FW Version of the Sdc file, 4.4.2 NO OTHER, but NOT FORGOT of get out the Card first of the Flash. FORGOT 4.3

If this Pass, after Flash Full Fw one package 4.4.2 same version of the card no OTHER.
Or if FAIL also this try Flash directly One Package Fw 4.4.2 SAME version of the Sdc file but W/O Sd Card.

If not have understand algo, please first of do anythyng ASK, becouse Never I knew you was working with 4.4.2 fw and sdc file.

BR

The Following User Says Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2014, 15:35   #24 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
No, you READ carefully please what i write and report what you do, if no we not understand and you do only Mistake.

you never had writed to me that you has restored with 4.4.2 i was thinking you have used 4.3.

Wrong, 1° you must need of Flash same Fw version of sdc file, if has used sdc file 4.4.2 you must need of flash Fw 4.4.2 also w/o PIT and BL no 4.3 downgrated version.

2° you have flashed with Sd Card inside the phone it's wrong, never do this after reboot in D.Mode.

Obvius you have restored with more HIGH FW an cannot flash PIT + BL downgrated, have done big mistake.

But becouse have used TWRP and write only now this?, why not have flashed easy PIT +BL 4.4.2 and after one package 4.4.2 SAME version of Sd Card W/O CARD IN THE PHONE?
In this mode you'll have solved easy w/o issue.

Now you, FIRST of do anythyngh write exactament what you do, after Post Full description of the FW that use and LOG/s.
Now i not know what mistake have done with this TWRP, please, if you can, Elimine this TWRP.
Boot phone in D.Mode with Sd Card and Flash Only PIT+BL of SAME FW Version of the Sdc file, 4.4.2 NO OTHER, but NOT FORGOT of get out the Card first of the Flash. FORGOT 4.3

If this Pass, after Flash Full Fw one package 4.4.2 same version of the card no OTHER.
Or if FAIL also this try Flash directly One Package Fw 4.4.2 SAME version of the Sdc file but W/O Sd Card.

If not have understand algo, please first of do anythyng ASK, becouse Never I knew you was working with 4.4.2 fw and sdc file.

BR
about 4.4.2 sdc usage , I told you in the next post of your suggestion where I write, "Its work and phone powr on in download mode. however what if I have not bootloader file of 4.4.2 as this version is not in odin flashable file,
Only we can update from 4.3 to 4.4.2 via twrp

Old 10-30-2014, 15:44   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

No, you must need od search and Find BL for this same version of Fw no other no zip or with TWRP, only Odin flashable.

Search in Samsung Fw section, or try to make 4 part file from one package, it's easy thre's all procedure, but i'm sure that you can find, sorry but now is time that you solve this BL file from yourself, after i can help you

Br
allumts

Old 10-30-2014, 16:11   #26 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I think here is some of our interest, pls check and verify
[Modem][Baseband]4.4.2 Modems for I747/I747M | AT&T, Rogers, Bell, Telus Samsung Galaxy S III | XDA Forums

Old 10-30-2014, 16:13   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 643472
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 16,589
@teetopati

Download this 4.4.2 Bootloader + PIT

BR

The Following User Says Thank You to ..::Angel::.. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2014, 17:05   #28 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@Angel
I don't know why there is no Thanks button under you post, but I am really thankful to you by heart for this sharing, Today you seem like a real Angel

@allumts
I recover my phone by your instructions. First I flash Angel's files, than I boot into recovery later I flash 4.4.2 OTA zip file via TWRP yes TWRP because there is no other way as 4.4.2 not available in 1 package file than I flash stock recovery in Twrp and reboot , phones alive, hurraaaaaaaaaah It take my 7 days for this success and I have no words to say thanks both of you for your time ,care, and support, except prayers from my heart because my feelings cannot express in the words, *** bless you and have more more and more success in this life and after this, thanks again

The Following User Says Thank You to teetopati For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2014, 20:31   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@teetopati, i leave thanks to you becouse at the end have listen me.
But only one thingh, BL +PIT posted by @Angel is in .Tar format, so in Odin flashable mode, so not have any issues and no need you TWRP recovery, just Flash with odin BL and "UNCECK" repartition when add PIT file.
Good lucky

BR
allumts

Old 03-07-2016, 03:06   #30 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2066396
Thanks Meter: 2
bro i need full firmware for i747

BL
PDA
MODEM