GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Advance-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 07:08   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 11351
Thanks Meter: 4
Exclamation Intend to buy an advance box for SL3, but...

Hello, can someone send to me some files generated by ATF for SL3 LBF?
I need in special xxxxxx_ighashgpu.bat, + the corresponding xxxxxx.log, xxxxxx.bcl, xxxxxx.sha. I want to try the SL3 LBF but first I want to to be sure that ATF worth the money! I am using some other box for SL3 + LBF with their shell program but I am not satisfied with it. Thanks in advance!!!

Old 04-06-2011, 07:18   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 651945
Thanks Meter: 20,118
@dragon7

It depends on what you plan to do and which parts you are not satisfied with...

If you are not satisfied about the "shell program" + ighashgpu software that other boxes
are using, then I would strongly suggest you take a loot at Kulakendi SL3 BF Software.

Check them out here:
Kulankendi Box / Dongle - GSM-Forum

Their software is in the early stages, but according to trusted sources they are
BETTER than free ighashgpu software which all other teams are using.

On the other hand, if you are not Satisfy because your current box cannot support
all BB5 HASHES via FBUS (like new 5800, X6-00, N8-00, C7-00 etc...). Then you can
buy ATF so that you will support all phones...

One thing I would suggest to you... If you plan to buy ATF for SL3 Unlocking ONLY,
then do not buy. Because if you do not plan to Flash and Repair Phones with ATF, it
is not worth it. If you plan to FLASH PHONES, REPAIR PHONES, UNLOCK PHONES,
DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FLASH FILES, GET TURBO SUPPORT etc... Then buy ATF.

On a final note... ATF DOES NOT PROVIDE SL3 BF "shell software". ATF will only Decrypt
for you xxxxx.bat, xxxxx.log, xxxxx.bcl and xxxxxxx.sha files...

You need to find yourself a good BF shell or BF software if this is your only problem.

B.R.

The Following User Says Thank You to Advance-Box For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2011, 07:33   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 754324
Sonork: LOVE MOHAMMAD (S.A.W)
Thanks Meter: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by advance-box View Post
@dragon7

it depends on what you plan to do and which parts you are not satisfied with...

If you are not satisfied about the "shell program" + ighashgpu software that other boxes
are using, then i would strongly suggest you take a loot at kulakendi sl3 bf software.

Check them out here:
kulankendi box / dongle - gsm-forum

their software is in the early stages, but according to trusted sources they are
better than free ighashgpu software which all other teams are using.

On the other hand, if you are not satisfy because your current box cannot support
all bb5 hashes via fbus (like new 5800, x6-00, n8-00, c7-00 etc...). Then you can
buy atf so that you will support all phones...

One thing i would suggest to you... If you plan to buy atf for sl3 unlocking only,
then do not buy. Because if you do not plan to flash and repair phones with atf, it
is not worth it. If you plan to flash phones, repair phones, unlock phones,
download the latest flash files, get turbo support etc... Then buy atf.

On a final note... Atf does not provide sl3 bf "shell software". Atf will only decrypt
for you xxxxx.bat, xxxxx.log, xxxxx.bcl and xxxxxxx.sha files...

You need to find yourself a good bf shell or bf software if this is your only problem.

B.r.
i m confuse that whitch is best hardware new lighting r old is better and what diffirent between hardware

Old 04-06-2011, 07:38   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12904
Sonork: 100.1576801
Thanks Meter: 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABDULMANAN View Post
i m confuse that whitch is best hardware new lighting r old is better and what diffirent between hardware
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/6905379-post7.html

The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkir For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2011, 07:50   #5 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 11351
Thanks Meter: 4
Exclamation Thanks, you are kinde, but the files steel expected!

Congratulations for your answer! You are one of those rare mans who can speak and stand out for the true even if this does not bring commercial advantage but maybe fall-back. But on the long term side this brings the prosperity to all. Take my respect and courtesy.

Regarding technical part of your answer: in my point of view both of the reasons are true in my case. You are the best in the supported number of hash-es so buying the box is a must.

I am confused about what can do the xxxxxx_ighashgpu.bat so please send a sample and explain. Thanks very much! Best regards!

Old 04-06-2011, 08:10   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 651945
Thanks Meter: 20,118
@dragon7

For xxxxx_ighashgpu.bat, you need to download this: http://golubev.com/files/ighashgpu_v0.80.16.1.zip

Extract it to your desktop, then you put that xxxxx_ighashgpu.bat inside the same
folder where you extracted the files...

Then just double-click the xxxxx_ighashgpu.bat file...

Something like this:

When it will find the 15-digit master code, you can enter it manually to ATF Software
here:

And this will calculate the NCK Codes you need to unlock your phone.

You do not need any other software... But since ighashgpu.exe DOES NOT have pause
and resume, you better be sure that your Computer is 100% stable... Otherwise, if it
will restart or shutdown, you will start again from the beginning...

B.R.

The Following User Says Thank You to Advance-Box For This Useful Post: