GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Advance-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012, 18:14   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 286736
Thanks Meter: 62
N96 downgrade need ENO???

To downgrade N96, i need to flash ENO to retrieve phone?
No ENO on the support area!!!!!

Old 10-26-2012, 10:32   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 643472
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 16,589
Hi,

You may need ENO, I don't remember exactly because it's been long
since I downgraded this phone. But I know ENO is available for this
phone, search on google.

Old 09-04-2013, 17:02   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2017235
Thanks Meter: 1
Plzz..
I need help. M a newbe.. here.
I bricked my n96 rm 247 & nw m getting error " failed to startup . Contact reseller".
I think flashing eno file for my device will solve the problem as the internal memory might have got corrupt.
I hav downloaded the eno file but m unable to select it in the MCU window of bb5 (jaf) as it accepts only .c0r file and not fbsx file which I have. ..
Please guide me what ( & how ) it should be done.

Old 09-04-2013, 17:12   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38562
Thanks Meter: 1,478
correct me if im wrong i think eno is the file that will make phone enable the local mode ... much better post the logs so that we can guide you

Old 09-05-2013, 10:11   #5 (permalink)

Sir, I m using Jaf tool via usb. HOW TO SELECT the fbsx format in mcu tab as the option is present to open only cmt files, as the ENO file i got for my cell is in fbsx format. And as i have read only this file is to be flashed in MCU.

Quote:
I m stuck on this.
I just have one file named rm247_ENO_x_2008wk41v0.033.fpsx whish is to flashed in MCU but m not able to do it.

I have tried to edit a vpl format file from a firmware and put it in the folder with the above fpsx format file. but it dosent works and shows the error " firmware file corrupt or missing "
Please help me out.
Basically, can u explain me how to flash an ENO file i.e. rm247_ENO_x_2008wk41v0.033.fpsx in MCU .

Old 09-05-2013, 10:21   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemor View Post
correct me if im wrong i think eno is the file that will make phone enable the local mode ... much better post the logs so that we can guide you
Sir i read this
Quote:
Here most important question: What are these files and when we have to use them?

- When change COMBO MEMORY IC .
- In Cases in which damage to the Ram IC, Memory IC and non-recovery by the regular SW.

How to use:

Flash your phone with this file in the place of MCU , Then flash your phone with latest version.
How to flash in MCU if m unable to select it even.
Sir, HOW TO SELECT the fbsx format in mcu tab as the option is present to open only cmt files.
I m stuck on this.
I just have one file named rm247_ENO_x_2008wk41v0.033.fpsx whish is to flashed in MCU but m not able to do it.

I have tried to edit a vpl format file from a firmware and put it in the folder with the above fpsx format file. but it dosent works and shows the error " firmware file corrupt or missing "
Please help me out.
Basically, can u explain me how to flash an ENO file i.e. rm247_ENO_x_2008wk41v0.033.fpsx in MCU .
M using jaf tool by usb.