Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|06-17-2012, 07:59||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: M W Balasore,Odisha,INDIA
Thanked 7,202 Times in 2,413 Posts
* Go to "Product Support" tab and click the
* "Restore Box" Button to fix the Box Firmware
If Problem is Not Solved...
1. Make Sure you are NOT using USB HUBS
2. Make Sure your USB port is USB 2.0
3. Make Sure you are using the latest Drivers
If Problem is STILL Not Solved
1. Use a THICKER USB Cable
2. Connect ATF Directly to the Root USB Port
3. Uninstall Drivers, Reboot PC, Reinstall
If you are still Stuck...
1. Search your entire PC for "ftdibus.sys
2. Delete all "ftdibus.sys" files you find
3. Reboot PC...
4. Disconnect ATF Box and all Boxes from PC
5. Run C:\AdvanceBox Turbo Flasher\Driver\Remove_ATF_Drivers\Remove_ATF_Drive rs.bat
6. Re Install ATF Software
7. Connect ATF Box Only to your USB Port
8. Install the Correct Drivers from - C:\AdvanceBox Turbo Flasher\Driver\ATF_NEW_DRIVERS
Br - srinibas ( ATF Team )
|The Following User Says Thank You to srinibas For This Useful Post:|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Help with 6110||paulomt1||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||3||05-25-2009 16:29|