GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Advance-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2014, 11:59   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2152951
Thanks Meter: 7
PPM File is Incomplete after finished read Nokia 105 from NEW PHONE...

help me teams,

i try to read flash nokia 105 phone from the new one... but i got an error like this pic i take...

can teams help me where is the wrong of my work?

thank you for your attention..

br,
WIN IT

Old 06-01-2014, 13:53   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by winit2014 View Post
help me teams,

i try to read flash nokia 105 phone from the new one... but i got an error like this pic i take...

can teams help me where is the wrong of my work?

thank you for your attention..

br,
WIN IT
Bro, if you have Right MCU and CNT file that are ok you can write any PPM (language) you want, loock here:

* When used with Nokia 105 and 106, you can:
----> Read Full Dump from 100% Working Phone and write it to another phone without
damaging the IMEI, Simlocks and PM Region.
----> Write MCU+PPM+CNT, or just PPM+CNT or just PPM only
----> Allows Cross Version PPM Files to be written on any MCU Firmware Version
----> Now you can write your prefered BIG Language Packs which was not supported in FBUS

----> You can read FULL DUMP via FBUS and write it to other phones via SPI Tool

Br
allumts

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-01-2014, 14:27   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
Bro, if you have Right MCU and CNT file that are ok you can write any PPM (language) you want, loock here:

* When used with Nokia 105 and 106, you can:
----> Read Full Dump from 100% Working Phone and write it to another phone without
damaging the IMEI, Simlocks and PM Region.
----> Write MCU+PPM+CNT, or just PPM+CNT or just PPM only
----> Allows Cross Version PPM Files to be written on any MCU Firmware Version
----> Now you can write your prefered BIG Language Packs which was not supported in FBUS

----> You can read FULL DUMP via FBUS and write it to other phones via SPI Tool

Br
allumts

thank you for the reply sir @allumts... that is amazing for that, but i have not try it... i'll post the result when i've try the nokia 105 phone... if it works.

how about this sir, i try to read or scan spi, but it occurs like this... and i've change vccio to 3.8v and some result...

any suggestion how to do it right???

br,
WIN IT

Old 06-01-2014, 15:01   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
thank you for the reply sir @allumts... that is amazing for that, but i have not try it... i'll post the result when i've try the nokia 105 phone... if it works.

how about this sir, i try to read or scan spi, but it occurs like this... and i've change vccio to 3.8v and some result...

any suggestion how to do it right???

br,
WIN IT
Hello, you not write if have BIG box or Light becouse what i can read from you Sw screen is "Change VCCIO setting" and how you know whith BIG atf from Pin2 you have right voltage but from Light Atf you have need modify this or use External power supply.... i've not tested but i think problem is in this SPI connection Bad... in screen above Full Dump had started right, you had connected right SPI only error in read PPM file but can do Cross PPM file and is allowed by atf now... have changed something this time?

Br
allumts

The Following User Says Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2014, 02:25   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
Hello, you not write if have BIG box or Light becouse what i can read from you Sw screen is "Change VCCIO setting" and how you know whith BIG atf from Pin2 you have right voltage but from Light Atf you have need modify this or use External power supply.... i've not tested but i think problem is in this SPI connection Bad... in screen above Full Dump had started right, you had connected right SPI only error in read PPM file but can do Cross PPM file and is allowed by atf now... have changed something this time?

Br
allumts
yess, i'm using ATF Nitro sir... how to modify this box? do you have any suggestion?

btw, thank you for your reply..

br,
win it

Old 06-02-2014, 15:20   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
yess, i'm using ATF Nitro sir... how to modify this box? do you have any suggestion?

btw, thank you for your reply..

br,
win it
this is photo for modify Atf Nitro, (in above post you write have changed VCCIO to 3.8V but not existe this voltage, only can change from 1,8/2,8/3,3), i council of read good picture of SPI connection and wires and how report Atf Team of Modify you Nitro Box for get 1.80V to 3.30V, here Photo for NITRO:

Also you can see from Photo posted by Atf Team that for ATF Nitro/Lighting have need modify no need for Big Atf, Here:

Br
allumts