GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Advance-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2015, 14:14   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2258102
Thanks Meter: 0
Problem with nokia n8 and ATF Box

Hello everyone, I'm new in the forum. I have a problem with my nokia n8 that, after performing the flash back to the original firmware, now presents only the nokia logo and reboots. I state that I accidentally pressed the "erase" tab "erase flash" in the program Advance box version 11.80 and I think it is due to this issue, because it has also cleared some information such as the hardware ID, the product code and other. I managed to find on the internet PM file for my phone, and through the cable box and Fbus, I inserted the file, but the problem still persists restart. how can I do? thanks

Old 02-25-2015, 21:57   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2091798
Sonork: 100.1662559
Thanks Meter: 156
Donate money to this user
First check security..if failed repair sd. Then do sx4 authorisation and write full pm. Again check..if imei is invalid try restore from phone on sl3 section

Old 02-26-2015, 01:21   #3 (permalink)

How can I check the security?
I do not use any SD, and I still have to activate my account ATF network to use the authorization SX4.
the imei is valid .. if you want I can write here the output of the program ATF when I click on "SD / CMLA Check".

Old 04-10-2015, 13:05   #4 (permalink)

Please, I need help, I activated my account ATF, and I authorized my phone with the SX4, I rerun the flash but I when power up the phone tells me "Failed to start the phone. Contact your dealer." what can i do?

Old 04-11-2015, 21:06   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Hi, have damaged this N8 and not have way for repair, loock:

Quote:
I accidentally pressed the "erase" tab "erase flash"
Any option for repair this Sl3 from Sim-Lock or Imei damaged...all ASK2RPL server are down from many years...
you must need the Original Fbus cable for work in this phone...

but from my experience i can say you that only if replace "Flasher Ic" can repair this...
in other case can put in one corner how my 30/40 pieces of N8 damaged from user how you....Wrong flash and Sim-Lock or Imei lost (w/o any Full RPL + Sim Lock Bkp)...

P.D. any Sx4, or Sim Lock for Sl3 repair is more active....read sticky thread and you can see that Atf Server is Power Off from time....sorry cannot repair w/o Full Bkp of RPL+Sim Lock+Full Pm

BR

Old 04-11-2015, 21:12   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by invaderaze View Post
First check security..if failed repair sd. Then do sx4 authorisation and write full pm. Again check..if imei is invalid try restore from phone on sl3 section
Why write this wrong info...what SX4 Auth and write Full Pm....server has stopped this service from many time...

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609...otice-1815049/

please if you know TRUE server for ASK2RPL service can give me link?...all Fake!!!

BR

Old 04-12-2015, 02:34   #7 (permalink)

Which original cable Fbus it takes? I have bought on ascogsm. eu , where I also bought the box ATF. I also noticed that in the ATF software is not able to load the file SRP created when you make the "recovery level 2" ... I hope that I have not spent money unnecessarily for this box and that I was doing better to buy a replacement motherboard .... I also tried it too, in vain, some website where you can buy the RPL file or ASK 2 RPL, but there is nothing...

Old 04-12-2015, 21:29   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hi,
first of to buy one Box next time read what can do of New and obsolete procedure no more supported...ASK2RPL is Dead service from many many years..not from 1/2 mounths!!!

Server ATF is SHUTDOWN and there's Sticky thread...any Recover Level, SRP, itc...

Have just answere to you, or change Pcb, (these are selling for chip price, more low of the cable)...or if you are good must need of change all "Flasher Ic"....to much work for one phone of 15€ in ebay...

If you will have used Search Button can find ORIGINAL Fbus Pinout for N8 from Here:
Nokia N8-00 pinout - CPKB - Cell Phone Knowledge Base

Sorry.... if you not have Full Bkp of RPL, Sim-Lock and Full Pm you cannot repair any Sl3 with Erased Flash and other...not post more about this problem becouse waste only time.

BR
allumts

Old 04-13-2015, 13:33   #9 (permalink)

well, thank you. as far as i'm concerned, I hope that the ATF box going out from the market as soon as possible , because now that the service "ASK 2 RPL" no longer exists, this box it is TOTALLY useless ...
obviously the money spent on the account activation ATF and the same box, I not be reimbursed, right?

Old 04-13-2015, 14:12   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

You are totally WRONG, where you want to go always with a lol Old Sl3?...not sleeping are in time of LUMIA and Lumia Android...Atf have 1000+ 1 resource and feature...NOT existe one box in the world working with All Samsung+All Nokia how ATF....

you in 2015 alway are searching "ASK2RPL service.. but not sleeping more and read what is the future and what's have in your handles....

And at the End Remember that YOU have damaged this phone for you not knowledge!!!!

ATF FEEL THE POWER...BEST BOX IN THE MARKET!!!!

If you not have any knowledge and are stopped of work this N8...isn't our fault but only You fault...

OK, now stop all this, do what you want and when you'll understand what have on handles ... maybe you will understand my words....

BR
allumts

Old 04-13-2015, 14:59   #11 (permalink)

I do not care know absolutely if the ATF box is able to repair the lumia or android phone, I need to know if it is able to repair the old phones SL3 eg. the N8 .. before he did so, now not anymore ... and the reason is because "it is the high power consumption of electric for keep lit a server" ??? they're kidding??? ...
I accidentally pressed the damn button "erase", I think I have already written....