GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Advance Cdma Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 19:15   #1 (permalink)

Member: 100376
Sonork: 100.1591842
Thanks Meter: 150
extend the free update time period

here i'm requesting the team to extend the time period of the free update because as u wrote in some threads the solution takes time to be released (obviously safe & one click) also the people who buy the advance cdma tool is not bulk cdma set unlocker who purchase a solution & make out the money in a flash then throw out the solution.the people who buy this r giving the services to the retail customer & in this context has lesser business to earn from the tool also here is worth mentioning that day by day the advance cdma is reaching to every shop keeper that even more reducing the chance of earning from it.i'm not suggesting here to reduce the rate just extend the time for free update so as one can have the confidence & time to recover his investment

Last edited by sabby_singh; 03-01-2010 at 19:23.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sabby_singh For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-01-2010, 19:21   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 142191
Sonork: 100.1589775
Thanks Meter: 297
agreed....for lgunlocker already said by supporter that support will be of 1 year but now saying only six month plz extend the time period.. thanx.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rk_grover77 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 08:08   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 320363
Sonork: 100.1578853
Thanks Meter: 3,938
LGRDX UNLOCKER price is 6000 for single activation.
most clients buy with combo so it cost them 3500 only..

do you guys have any idea how much we invest in developing new new solution every day?

is there any free tool can unlock UART emergency unlocking?
is there any free tool for safe 50sec unlocking?

i show many pc dead in free tools in cdma section of this forum.

sorry to say this is how our product will work today tomorrow and in future.

6month is perfect support time for cheap price tool.
choice is yours you can renew if you want you can not if you do not want SIMPLE & CLEAR.

Best Regards.
Advance Cdma Team

Old 03-02-2010, 09:27   #4 (permalink)

Member: 100376
Sonork: 100.1591842
Thanks Meter: 150
i know research & development always costs but u also should think about the customer who likes to earn from his investment i am sure that u r very much aware of the cdma market.here some of the big player ***** major part of unlocking market
then the shop keeper like us r solely depends on walk in customers not on the distributors ends. i need support from the team like infinity like hwk r giving.at times when unlocking development cost u more u can put some on line credits or a separate activation can be implemented

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sabby_singh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 20:39   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 222009
Sonork: 100.1576751
Thanks Meter: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby_singh View Post
i know research & development always costs but u also should think about the customer who likes to earn from his investment i am sure that u r very much aware of the cdma market.here some of the big player ***** major part of unlocking market
then the shop keeper like us r solely depends on walk in customers not on the distributors ends. i need support from the team like infinity like hwk r giving.at times when unlocking development cost u more u can put some on line credits or a separate activation can be implemented
nice and 100% real words !!!
Advance team offcourse investing much more and giving hard labour for new solutions but they should think ...
1. if the time pereod is 1 year then offcourse their quantity of selling will increase faster then now
2. they also should think about other country who have not enough cdma operators or users (like my country Bangladesh , only one City Cell) so they can,t do minimum business at this limited period
3. sure all solution is safe and faster but not all r free of bugs or limitations ... like huawei 3308 new pcb , I mean their may some bugs which will take little time to fixed as new and only one cdma team

so all of these will be perfect if the team think about all packages time limit for 1 years then again renew with their price plan

what u say ???

Old 03-08-2010, 05:36   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 204243
Thanks Meter: 67
Rs.5500/- is ok for yearly update but give update free for one year at activation of lg unlocker at least.mostly members have problem with in this.

Old 03-08-2010, 08:17   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 988879
Thanks Meter: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.I.T View Post
Rs.5500/- is ok for yearly update but give update free for one year at activation of lg unlocker at least.mostly members have problem with in this.
1000 1 month so 6month total 6000.
even i do 10 phone at 100per pc in month i get first part of investment.non single lg client did 10 phone at month they all did over 200 to 500 per month
Beacuse we are and we always provided exlusive model firmware solution...

5500 renew one year
5500/12month = 460 around.

if any one think they can't earn 500 per month from exlusive world first solution then they have choice not to renew support account.

The Following User Says Thank You to Advance cdma For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 18:39   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 142191
Sonork: 100.1589775
Thanks Meter: 297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advance cdma View Post
1000 1 month so 6month total 6000.
even i do 10 phone at 100per pc in month i get first part of investment.non single lg client did 10 phone at month they all did over 200 to 500 per month
Beacuse we are and we always provided exlusive model firmware solution...

5500 renew one year
5500/12month = 460 around.

if any one think they can't earn 500 per month from exlusive world first solution then they have choice not to renew support account.

sir,
with all due respect everybody(infact every bussinessman do & know how to do) knows the calculation as u mention somewhere u just earn rs 1-2 lakh then after that u shouls free the solution for ur customer as u r describing
business is not always going upwords it like see-saw up & down suppose for the priod of ur support i have very few custmer then will give me support for free i think(i'm sure) no so donot calculate what one is earning it is the matter of investment as ur investing ur life & time for ur product we r also putting our hardearn money into it & we r not asking something out of this world just make ur rate rational(competitive) & support ur faithful customer u can charge some extra money if do invest extra bit in any of ur project also keep the software alive for those r not able (mind:- not able) to pay ur next update fee by giving the right to use old exe.

thanx.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rk_grover77 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 18:43   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 988879
Thanks Meter: 1,310
Quote:
those r not able (mind:- not able) to pay ur next update fee by giving the right to use old exe.
i will think about this. as i told before our server is not design like that.
but will think about this next days.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Advance cdma For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked