Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|01-26-2011, 10:11||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2003
Thanked 2,926 Times in 257 Posts
How to Solve "No Device" Problem
1. Connect phone to usb cable and sync with activesync.
2. In my computer you got device WINDOWS MOBILE click 2 times on it to enter in your WM after again clik mobile device to enter in phone memory now yo are in phone memory copy here file from this link without unpack
3. Now get your WM device in hand go to programs/windows explorer and run it.
4. In windows explorer go to phone memory and you will see file here
named : "enablerapinew.cab."
5. Turn it on to install.
6. Turn on axebox software connect phone to cable and sync with activesync
7. That it now all is see by axebox sw.
Last edited by wgmmmx1; 04-04-2012 at 14:25.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to add a language in 51xx/61xx||tati||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||8||05-21-2013 19:20|
|How to upload a new firmware...||Brand||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||28||08-30-2012 03:40|
|How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ?||Viper||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||07-18-2012 07:57|
|news headlines to gsm phone||mos||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||12-18-2011 11:00|
|Copy from one 6110 to another||Leif Nielsen||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||1||06-10-1999 22:36|