GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   NEROkey (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f618/)
-   -   Credits - time to make it clear! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f618/credits-time-make-clear-969608/)

kage 04-05-2010 14:29

Credits - time to make it clear!

Right now, recharge isn't working at all. Worse, I tried it and the Free appears to be zero. That means that those who've used their credits have a useless unlocker.

It's time to let your existing and possible future customers know what's going on.

If recharge is going to be free, issue a rev. without it. If not, set a rate. Can't just wait to see what others are going to do. Nobody's going to buy anything in this situation.

I've suggested this elsewhere, I suggest it again. Hundreds out here aren't interested in IMEI "repair" or flashing (there are flashing freebies for that). The money is in customers coming in with their phones for a quick unlock. So leave it at that for the time being and kill the recharge.

If, in the future, you want to compete with the others with SE full service features, charge for the upgrade.

wgmmmx1 04-05-2010 18:27

All is free was writed on forum in friday that all will be fixed after free days now are estern christmas and what you want to team working or will be with they family ??
Do you working in free days ?? ?? ?
If yes you are only 1% that all other do.
Just wait few days and all will be fixed on nero page.
bye

kage 04-05-2010 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 (Post 5671935)
All is free was writed on forum in friday that all will be fixed after free days now are estern christmas and what you want to team working or will be with they family ??
Do you working in free days ?? ?? ?
If yes you are only 1% that all other do.
Just wait few days and all will be fixed on nero page.
bye

If you were in business, you'd know there's no such thing as a holiday!

GsmProf 04-05-2010 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by kage (Post 5672132)
If you were in business, you'd know there's no such thing as a holiday!

When u are a professional, u have for one brand more then one tool to unlock it. Why are u crying? Take just your other tool and go to work.

regards

kage 04-05-2010 20:03

None too sure why posts attract such comments but to address your response; you have two of all unlockers in case one just doesn't work one day, do you?

GsmProf 04-05-2010 21:18

yes i have for every brand more then one tool. To avoid that one tool is not working and i can earn my money.

I have answered in that thread because all teams are working hard for theire customers. And the most of them have a familly. Why do u mean they must work arround the clock only for u? I think they have also hollidays like all others. Your answer make me angry because your arrogance and ignorance.

no regards

cykada 04-06-2010 09:15

@ kage : you can always write to [email protected] in case of ANY problems. With credits update too.

kage 04-07-2010 10:01

@cykada

I did. Got a reply from a guy called Chris.
What came back was instruction to delete spaces and breaks from the block. That still errored.

I wrote again.
What came back was a block that didn't error but didn't reset either. It just set the Free to zero.
Also was given the information that block reset was no longer working.

This is why I opened this thread to try to prompt a clear statement from the makers what was going on.
I read the News thread and still don't know!

cykada 04-07-2010 11:02

OK, guys will work on your issue. Should be solved asap. Meantime contact again with support. I checked again, and all was ok with mine update. So ask about new string and paste url to this topic in your email.

darkmen 04-07-2010 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by kage (Post 5678683)
I read the News thread and still don't know!

Please PM me Your control block and I will send You back correct one.

kage 04-07-2010 14:21

@darkmen
What is your connection with Nerokey?

cykada 04-07-2010 14:27

he is master programmer ;)

kage 04-07-2010 14:36

Perhaps a list of who does what in your News thread would be helpful. I'm in email contact with your Support address and getting replies from Chris and Tim and here on the Forum support from you and Darkmen.

cykada 04-07-2010 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by kage (Post 5680056)
Perhaps a list of who does what in your News thread would be helpful. I'm in email contact with your Support address and getting replies from Chris and Tim and here on the Forum support from you and Darkmen.

Different ppl have different rights and responsibilities. So please PM Darkmen, he will help you. About news, it isn't need to add team explanations. You have here on NEROKey forum moderators and supporter (me), it is enough.

Regards :)

DavinciTeam 04-07-2010 16:23

I'm Chris - nice to meet you! :) As cykada indicates, there are a few folks involved with the NeroKey project and able to offer support, if for no other reason to be sure that there is always someone available to offer assistance. Using the NeroTeam support address will usually get you either Tim or myself and of course Darkmen and others are available for the more in-depth issues as well.