GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair

iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair Hardware Repair discussions for iPhone, iPod , iPad & Apple Products, help, guides.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2017, 03:22   #2056 (permalink)

Member: 2765035
Thanks Meter: 0

So, is there away to activate an already bypassed Ipad Air, I am really not familiar with all this. Can you please just tell me that, my tablet was working (bypassed) updating etc, I've reset it to factory settings(deleted everything) now cannot activate "cannot connect to the server blabla". Is there a way to fix that?
Old 10-10-2017, 03:32   #2057 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1866487
Thanks Meter: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheClasher View Post
So, is there away to activate an already bypassed Ipad Air, I am really not familiar with all this. Can you please just tell me that, my tablet was working (bypassed) updating etc, I've reset it to factory settings(deleted everything) now cannot activate "cannot connect to the server blabla". Is there a way to fix that?
No fix...if u are on any of the iOS11 firmware versions and u factory reset your device then u basically shot yourself in the foot....when u bypassed icloud your UDID changed and Apple is not allowing non official UDID...ur gonna have to wait for an update

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dam1inc For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 03:47   #2058 (permalink)

Old 10-10-2017, 05:52   #2059 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheClasher View Post

Please, delete that reply...I am new at the forum and cannot find where and how to delete a reply sent by me. (The raeson for my request is that I've sent it twice..because of some error that came in the first try) Thank you in advance!
Old 10-10-2017, 16:28   #2060 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 777576
Thanks Meter: 16
is this new activating method by apple also affecting the older ipad modells, which have been bypassed earlyer, such as ipad 2?
i have an ipad 2 which originaly was a 3G, but after bypassing now it is a wifi only. it is running with ios 9.3.5 and if i reset it to factory defaults, will i still be able to activate it, or not?
is this new BS from apple affecting only iOS 11, or generally all ios versions?
Old 10-10-2017, 17:13   #2061 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moding View Post
is this new activating method by apple also affecting the older ipad modells, which have been bypassed earlyer, such as ipad 2?
i have an ipad 2 which originaly was a 3G, but after bypassing now it is a wifi only. it is running with ios 9.3.5 and if i reset it to factory defaults, will i still be able to activate it, or not?
is this new BS from apple affecting only iOS 11, or generally all ios versions?
This only effects devices that gave the ability to update to iOS 11..ipad 1-4 do not have this ability so no this doesn't effect them, if Wi-Fi is not working you most likely have a different problem.

Old 10-10-2017, 18:05   #2062 (permalink)

Member: 2766638
Hi, is there possible to bypass iPad Mini GSM A1454? Im trying to restore firmware 9.3.5 but im getting error 14, is there something to do with new iOs or I have a different problem here?
Old 10-11-2017, 10:20   #2063 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2277735
Thanks Meter: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgeelizondo View Post
Hi, is there possible to bypass iPad Mini GSM A1454? Im trying to restore firmware 9.3.5 but im getting error 14, is there something to do with new iOs or I have a different problem here?
More than likely your problem is not this ipad2 and mini one still activate as 9.3.5 was last firmware that activates on serial or imei. Any device that can't take iOS you can not bypass like this any more!
Old 10-11-2017, 14:19   #2064 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3T3 View Post
More than likely your problem is not this ipad2 and mini one still activate as 9.3.5 was last firmware that activates on serial or imei. Any device that can't take iOS you can not bypass like this any more!
Any pad that takes IOS 11 can not be bypassed this way now!
Old 10-11-2017, 15:23   #2065 (permalink)

Member: 1471673
Thanks Meter: 3
Would OTA update from iOS 10 still work or has it been blocked to?
Old 10-11-2017, 21:06   #2066 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaxi View Post
Would OTA update from iOS 10 still work or has it been blocked to?
Updating activated iPad to iOS 11 do on pc as every time I did OTA when testing it always went to plugin iTunes so to be safe connect normally on pc and update!
Also backup shsh blobs! That's for all on bypassed iPad not on iOS 11!
The Following User Says Thank You to P3T3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 00:18   #2067 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2261540
Thanks Meter: 238
Donate money to this user
Hello

Please make repost through Facebook button at the end of this post

Attention! Scammers created websites on my behalf - Pasha4ur Blog
Old 10-12-2017, 16:47   #2068 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 777576
Thanks Meter: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dam1inc View Post
This only effects devices that gave the ability to update to iOS 11..ipad 1-4 do not have this ability so no this doesn't effect them, if Wi-Fi is not working you most likely have a different problem.

the device was originally 3G and it was locked to an icloud account. i made bypass, so it became a wifi only that is the history from that device.

those changes made by apple about activation will obviously not effect this device.

thanks!
Old 10-12-2017, 18:44   #2069 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
the device was originally 3G and it was locked to an icloud account. i made bypass, so it became a wifi only that is the history from that device.

those changes made by apple about activation will obviously not effect this device.

thanks!
Correct, have u tried reverting back to see if Wi-Fi works? Also was it working before u started working on it?

Old 10-13-2017, 10:22   #2070 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Cool

Quote:

thanks!
If your iPad is mini 1 or iPad 1 and 2 you are ok, if you have to wipe and your device is not mini or iPad 1/2 then yes this will effect you at some time. I CANT SAY IT ANY MORE ALL WITH ACTIVATED IPADS THAT ARE BYPASSED BACK UP YOUR SHSH BLOBS AS YOU HAVE HOPE INSTALING IOS 10 at a latter point!