GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair

iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair Hardware Repair discussions for iPhone, iPod , iPad & Apple Products, help, guides.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2019, 14:07   #2566 (permalink)

Member: 2907377
Thanks Meter: 1

Are the unsupported nands only an issue with the iCloud non removal tool? I just removed two 256 gb nands from iPad Pro gen 2 models are neither of them are able to be read using the JC P7 socket via the Pro 1000s or the pc software.
Old 05-08-2019, 19:59   #2567 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2277735
Thanks Meter: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalBeing View Post
Are the unsupported nands only an issue with the iCloud non removal tool? I just removed two 256 gb nands from iPad Pro gen 2 models are neither of them are able to be read using the JC P7 socket via the Pro 1000s or the pc software.
Maybe Jc did not update and dos not support.
Old 05-08-2019, 21:40   #2568 (permalink)
orx

Member: 1825965
Thanks Meter: 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalBeing View Post
Personally i've tried only to desolder unsupported nand (toshiba series ) and read , edit , rewrite with nand pro without problem anyway i don't think are adapters the issue but the nand tipology..
Anyway with pcie jc is another story..(great tool)
Old 05-09-2019, 06:06   #2569 (permalink)

Member: 2904736
Hi everyone, I was take off nand and format them and write new information but I was scared to put back and I put new nand on board that is supported by naviplus.

If unsupported nand not supported with non-removing nand or not supported at all?
Old 05-09-2019, 10:03   #2570 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1853844
Thanks Meter: 6
one works and 100 no
Old 05-10-2019, 14:11   #2571 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2822559
Thanks Meter: 5
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasha4ur View Post

Hi everyone

There is already one theme about hardware method of bypass icloud on iPads with Cellular. But 1st post consist outdated info about only 1 model. I receive too much messages. So I create 1 new full theme.

The most updated info is on my site: How to unlock iCloud locked Apple iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina with 3G
Also it include full schematics for all models and many feedbacks from people.

This method works ONLY on iPads with 3G/4G/LTE and removes cellular from your iPad. Methods for iPad WiFi only and iPad Cellular (which doesn't remove 3G) are very difficult, expensive and need special equipment. So I don't make such researches.

Almost all of them work. They are checked by visitors of my site. Personally, I have not tested it in practice. I've never had devices from Apple. They are very expensive in my country.

At this moment I'm designer. So I can't provide answer to your deep technical questions. We need change BOARD_ID from cellular model to WiFi only. Almost everywhere we need change it to 0000.

Attention! Disconnect the battery before this procedure.

P.S. I welcome donations from your side, because I spent a lot of time and resources. But we all know that no one will make them

If you have an invite to Dribbble and you like design of these instructions, you can invite me to Dribbble

Sir Please Help A1432 IPad ?
Old 05-13-2019, 09:53   #2572 (permalink)

Member: 2904736
Hi, ipad A1432 are wifi model so you can't use pasha4ur tutorial. You need to remove nand memory and rewrite information from non locked device (with some programmer maschine)
Old 05-14-2019, 20:21   #2573 (permalink)

anyone know what this means? I'm having trouble decoding the english

- Cos new JC-P7 PCIE Test fixture not including the Engineering motherboard, Unable to get the ECID,
please reboot with boot nand, perhaps, will error: Entering iboot mode, please replace nand ic and then click [load boot file]
you need re-store the nand by JC PCIE or the iphone motherboard Test fixture.

Are they saying you need to remove the nand after flashing the software in order to write the ECID in the jc application?
Old 05-15-2019, 17:16   #2574 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orx View Post
Personally i've tried only to desolder unsupported nand (toshiba series ) and read , edit , rewrite with nand pro without problem anyway i don't think are adapters the issue but the nand tipology..
Anyway with pcie jc is another story..(great tool)
The whole JC P7 PCIE & JC PCIE P7 is so confusing. I see both of them labeled wit the name of each other and the only way to tell them apart is by looking at them. The older one is more expensive right? Why would anyone buy the older one? The version I purchased is the one without the display on the front.
Old Yesterday, 10:51   #2575 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2070856
Thanks Meter: 59
Hi everyone!
I have an ipad 6th gen 128gb, can it be activated with a low memory size (16gb/32gb/64gb) or not, written with A7 or A8 info?
Anyone has an answer please reply...

Than in advance!
Old Yesterday, 10:51   #2576 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2070856
Thanks Meter: 59
Hi everyone!
I have an ipad 6th gen 128gb, can it be activated with a low memory size (16gb/32gb/64gb) or not, written with A7 or A8 info?
Anyone has an answer please reply...

Than in advance!