GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair

iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair Hardware Repair discussions for iPhone, iPod , iPad & Apple Products, help, guides.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2018, 21:05   #16 (permalink)

Member: 2705098
Thanks Meter: 6

No more icloud activation on older ipad models, change serial number it won't activate...ipad 1,2,3,4 and mini 1...you will get activation error!!!!jay
Old 06-20-2018, 21:29   #17 (permalink)

Member: 1834529
Thanks Meter: 1
good evening guys
After a search i read this post and i find it useful in my dilemma of buying a programmer for iphones mostly.
I find that the jc pro1000s it's better choice to buy because it's supports ios11, PCIE and if you have money to spend for modules it supports up to iphoneX.
My question is where i can find a manual how to use this thing. Why to play with serials numbers and all this stuffs.
The Following User Says Thank You to toni3_1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2018, 13:43   #18 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2277735
Thanks Meter: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by celular1uno View Post
JC Pro1000 It is better to support nand iphone 7 and it has future update ...
Ipbox 2 and navi will do up to iphone 6, mini 4, air 2!
JC for iphone 7/8/x, ipad pro!
Ask your self if your doing phone better using ipbox2!
For ipads i would use navi becuse of the none solder adaptors that reduce allot of risk from the nand that have to much glue!
If you want to do pro or iphone 7 up the get a jc, it not support iphone 6 down and air 2 down, its simple to use, click, read, write, etc!
At the end of the day deppends on what you want to do but i do pads and love my naviplus!
Old 06-22-2018, 13:49   #19 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badassbarber View Post
No more icloud activation on older ipad models, change serial number it won't activate...ipad 1,2,3,4 and mini 1...you will get activation error!!!!jay
Wrong i have one hear! If you change details to a serial that is not on the server it will activate, no facetime or messinger with out legit details!
Tested with my ipad 4 hear with naviplus 3000s, your issue is details, area and colur can make a diffrenc in activating or not!
Old 06-23-2018, 01:19   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3T3 View Post
Ipbox 2 and navi will do up to iphone 6, mini 4, air 2!
JC for iphone 7/8/x, ipad pro!
Ask your self if your doing phone better using ipbox2!
For ipads i would use navi becuse of the none solder adaptors that reduce allot of risk from the nand that have to much glue!
If you want to do pro or iphone 7 up the get a jc, it not support iphone 6 down and air 2 down, its simple to use, click, read, write, etc!
At the end of the day deppends on what you want to do but i do pads and love my naviplus!
I think that you have wrong jc supports pcie and all of ipbox and navi
Old 06-23-2018, 23:55   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni3_1 View Post
I think that you have wrong jc supports pcie and all of ipbox and navi
No you need a diffeent jc machien to do pros, the older one with OLD nand socket for older nands!!
Old 06-24-2018, 16:10   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3T3 View Post
No you need a diffeent jc machien to do pros, the older one with OLD nand socket for older nands!!
The correct answer is that JC main unit supports iphones from 4 to X but you must buy the correct module for each of those.
Old 06-24-2018, 17:41   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni3_1 View Post
The correct answer is that JC main unit supports iphones from 4 to X but you must buy the correct module for each of those.
No new nand module for naviplus?! I see bellow but don’t know if will work on naviplus?!?

https://m.alibaba.com/product/606949...3cc927e6ca6pew