GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair

iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair Hardware Repair discussions for iPhone, iPod , iPad & Apple Products, help, guides.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2017, 10:41   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 821646
Thanks Meter: 507
Donate money to this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_loverman View Post
need more info. i got 5s with activation error
got gsx info: seria, bt/wifi mac;
i wrote down to hdd by wl programmer
checking and all is ok same serial, wifi and bt mac, but still cant activate
original hdd was 64 GB now its 16 GB maybe need original capacity hdd?

Hello.

After programming all the Original Data you have to Restore the Phone once again.

After that you will be able to activate the phone normally.

Capacity shouldn't Matter.

Hope that helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to CDMA_RASHID For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 19:10   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1866487
Thanks Meter: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDMA_RASHID View Post
He clearly specified that he Programmed the Nand with Wl Programmer with original Mac and bluetooth Addresses yet he is unable to pass the Activation.
Your right, I totally read that wrong

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2017, 18:48   #33 (permalink)

Member: 2750986
Thanks Meter: 4
hey guys, we here in three days have solved one, "itunes 9" and two, "itunes 4013" error, and we could update without any activation errors. The model of iPhone's were two iPhone 6 and one iPhone 5s. First of all we encountered with activation problem. Interestingly we changed old NAND with used NANDs which were removed from other devices. And also brand of NANDs were different, for example we changed Skhynix with a Toshiba NAND. Surely we reprogrammed NANDs with the original S/N, Wifi and Bluetooth Address, Board Number, Color, Model, etc, etc. Briefly ios 11 didn't make any trouble for us.
Old 11-27-2017, 22:16   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 821646
Thanks Meter: 507
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by agonya View Post
hey guys, we here in three days have solved one, "itunes 9" and two, "itunes 4013" error, and we could update without any activation errors. The model of iPhone's were two iPhone 6 and one iPhone 5s. First of all we encountered with activation problem. Interestingly we changed old NAND with used NANDs which were removed from other devices. And also brand of NANDs were different, for example we changed Skhynix with a Toshiba NAND. Surely we reprogrammed NANDs with the original S/N, Wifi and Bluetooth Address, Board Number, Color, Model, etc, etc. Briefly ios 11 didn't make any trouble for us.

That is how it is supposed to be done.

Previously before IOs 11 the Apple activation policy only needed original S/N to be reprogrammed to new Nand.

Thats how everybody worked before. Nobody cared saving other information such BT/Wifi mac address and so on.

Even I used to do the same. But since Apple have changed the Activation process. Now it needs all the necessary Data to be reprogrammed. To be precise the original S/N and original B/T Wifi mac address.

Conclusion : Always try to Backup original data from the original Nand and reprogram it back to the New one.

But if the original Nand is completely damaged and you cannot read the data then you need to buy gsx info from any web shop. And program that data to new Nand.

If you guys follow these steps i hope you will have no difficulty in Activation process.

Hope that helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to CDMA_RASHID For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2017, 08:39   #35 (permalink)

Quote:

Previously before IOs 11 the Apple activation policy only needed original S/N to be reprogrammed to new Nand.

Thats how everybody worked before. Nobody cared saving other information such BT/Wifi mac address and so on.

Even I used to do the same. But since Apple have changed the Activation process. Now it needs all the necessary Data to be reprogrammed. To be precise the original S/N and original B/T Wifi mac address.

Conclusion : Always try to Backup original data from the original Nand and reprogram it back to the New one.

But if the original Nand is completely damaged and you cannot read the data then you need to buy gsx info from any web shop. And program that data to new Nand.

If you guys follow these steps i hope you will have no difficulty in Activation process.

Hope that helps.
You are absolutely right my friend, yesterday we got one more experience. We forgot to change "Board Number" with the original one and when we tried to restore the iPhone we encountered with "Activation Problem". The necessary information that are needed to pass activation are;

Serial Number, Model, Area, Wifi and Bluetooth Adresses, Colour, Submodel and Board Number. All of these should be original.

And especially Serial Number, Wifi and Bluetooth Adresses, and Board Number are really important.
Old 12-01-2017, 14:57   #36 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2127758
Thanks Meter: 26
Hi
I was planning to buy a nand programmer but i've now read about this problem on ios 11...

Can someone give me some information on what is possible and what is not possible at the moment?

With ios 11:
- Is possible to change a NAND from 16GB to 128GB?
- Is possible to bypass icloud?

If i got an iphone 6 where was previously changed the nand from 16GB to 64GB, there will be some problem if i will try to update from ios 10 to ios 11?

Thanks in advice...
Old 12-02-2017, 15:40   #37 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2681265
Thanks Meter: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakalalina View Post
Hi
I was planning to buy a nand programmer but i've now read about this problem on ios 11...

Can someone give me some information on what is possible and what is not possible at the moment?

With ios 11:
- Is possible to change a NAND from 16GB to 128GB?
- Is possible to bypass icloud?

If i got an iphone 6 where was previously changed the nand from 16GB to 64GB, there will be some problem if i will try to update from ios 10 to ios 11?

Thanks in advice...

Increase the memory can be, if mac addresses and SN will be spelled out the old ones, iCloud not bypass.
The Following User Says Thank You to PRO-mobile For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 16:46   #38 (permalink)

Member: 2694606
Thanks Meter: 1
iPhone 5s ios 11 update then i'm gonna show activationproblem plz hlp me how to downgrade ios 10.3.3 how plz any one give this solution?😭
Old 12-04-2017, 18:41   #39 (permalink)

Member: 1190472
Thanks Meter: 9
No downgrade for the 5s, apple don’t sign older versions anymore, exept for the 6s i tought.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:19   #40 (permalink)

sabbirhossain20, did you change NAND before? If you did, find your original S/N, Bluetooth and Wifi Adresses, Board Number and write them to the NAND with a box, so you can pass the activation. But if you didn't change NAND before so want help from Apple.
Old 12-09-2017, 14:14   #41 (permalink)

Member: 564769
Thanks Meter: 0
Same problem here, I reset my ipad mini 2, then I can activateit.. please help
Old 12-17-2017, 08:52   #42 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 343232
Thanks Meter: 22
Quote:

Hope that helps.
This solution was tested already for iphone's only with activition issue..

But for ipad 64bit still no solution..
Old 12-29-2017, 17:34   #43 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1252523
Sonork: 100.1617870
Thanks Meter: 8
Hello

Now i have big problem after repair error 4013 with ip box i'm stuck in activation ios 11 i have payed for the check gsx Bluetooth address but gsx have saved my fake address generated with ipbox do u know any solution or how to find for the get old and good wifi address
Old 12-30-2017, 09:05   #44 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2681265
Thanks Meter: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanech57 View Post
Hello

Now i have big problem after repair error 4013 with ip box i'm stuck in activation ios 11 i have payed for the check gsx Bluetooth address but gsx have saved my fake address generated with ipbox do u know any solution or how to find for the get old and good wifi address
GSX is not preserved unless? Where did you order the report? I do not understand - what's the problem to write anew the report you bought?
The Following User Says Thank You to PRO-mobile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2018, 20:49   #45 (permalink)

Member: 1423542
Thanks Meter: 32
MAc adress

Hello, i have iphone 5s and i drill the nand flash because i have red screen, i have the mac adress and i can't activate the iphone, anyone can help me?
macadress- C0F2FBA9109F
wifi- C0:F2:FB:A9:10:9F
bl- C0:F2:FB:A9:10:A0

thanks