GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair

iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair Hardware Repair discussions for iPhone, iPod , iPad & Apple Products, help, guides.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2014, 20:43   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2319309
Thanks Meter: 0
iPhone 5c won't turn on? Any Ideas?

At first my phone kept freezing, crashing and was really slow. After a restore it was fine for the first couple of months, until the screen kept crashing white/purple colours causing itself to reboot often throughout the day.

Basically I've had my phone 1 year & 6 months... It's never been dropped; had water damage and has no loose connections, which was confirmed by the APPLE store, Regents Street, London.

One day I was on Whatsapp when my phone completely shut down with a white screen, and now it won't turn on at all.

Now when powering the phone the Apple logo appears for a few seconds, then the screen go black. Sometimes my phone tries to turn on but it crashes with a white bar appearing above the logo, then the screen goes white with the apple logo turning into a faded purple colour.

I've just tried replacing the battery, yet the problem is still there.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Old 12-30-2014, 02:02   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 224065
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,930
thread moved to HW section
have you tried to change Screen ? if you restored your phone and screen is broken or not working phone should be detected on itunes on computer ? your phone is detected by itunes ?
Old 12-30-2014, 17:19   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2319309
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AhmedLeO~ View Post
thread moved to HW section
have you tried to change Screen ? if you restored your phone and screen is broken or not working phone should be detected on itunes on computer ? your phone is detected by itunes ?
No I haven't tried to replace the screen.. it can't be detected in iTunes as it doesn't power on and resetting back to the APPLE logo?