GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair

iPhone, iPad, iPod Hardware Repair Hardware Repair discussions for iPhone, iPod , iPad & Apple Products, help, guides.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012, 05:33   #61 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1738165
Thanks Meter: 206

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy20GzYap4I
\
iPhone 4G Grayed No Wifi 1st Solution!
Old 12-30-2012, 05:35   #62 (permalink)
Banned

iPhone 4 Low Or No Wifi Signal Full Solution!

iPhone 4 Low Or No Wifi Signal Full Solution!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx0wL6xmEOw
Old 12-30-2012, 05:36   #63 (permalink)
Banned

iPhone 3g First USB Solution

iPhone 3g First USB Solution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF52v_MNSZY
Old 01-02-2013, 09:28   #64 (permalink)
Banned

iPhone 5 Backlight Coil and IC and 3X backlight filters combo repair kit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBPNRsypyAc

The Following User Says Thank You to noobfix For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 09:30   #65 (permalink)
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9v5AVkzI5g

ipod touch 5 5G 5th Backlight Coil and IC combo repair kit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noobfix For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-02-2013, 09:56   #66 (permalink)
Banned

iPad 3 Solution kit for no Image, White screen, Blue screen with lines

iPad 3 Solution kit for no Image, White screen, Blue screen with lines
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noobfix For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2013, 09:57   #67 (permalink)
Banned

iPad 2 Solution kit for no Image, White screen, Blue screen with lines

iPad 2 Solution kit for no Image, White screen, Blue screen with lines

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noobfix For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2013, 00:30   #68 (permalink)
Banned

iPad Mini Backlight repair part and location

iPad Mini Backlight repair part and location

Old 01-07-2013, 01:21   #69 (permalink)

Member: 668050
Sonork: 100.1656307
Thanks Meter: 991
can you share iphone mic problem solution and tricks
how we can remove mic ic easyly...
is there any chemicle to remove pasted ic

Last edited by chand_gee; 01-07-2013 at 01:28.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:39   #70 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chand_gee View Post
can you share iphone mic problem solution and tricks
how we can remove mic ic easyly...
is there any chemicle to remove pasted ic
to remove any ic
pre heat the logicboard for 1~2min at 100C use heat gun or IR ceramic element to do the final removal at 250~300C. use QuickAllloy no clean flux when needed. when you reball use quickalloy low temperature solder so you can solder it back with much less temperature.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:29   #71 (permalink)

Member: 1796123
Thanks Meter: 0
iPad mini digitizer problems

I am having problems with the cable you have to transfer on iPad mini digitizer that is soldered to the digitizer cable and has the connector to the logic board.

So this is what happens. I get that cable soldered back on and also solder home flex back on. iPad works perfect for 10-30 minutes( I have tried 4 screens now on 2 iPads). After this touch screen will start ghosting, then home button starts ghosting, then Siri will continually activate and touch screen stops working. Exact same thing happens every time only difference is time it takes to start. The first one I did I actually closed the entire thing up before it happened. I understand something bridging makes the most sense but I test the entire touch screen and EVERY spot works( I test it by using keyboard and flipping iPad on all 4 rotations).

After this happens restarting it does not fix it. It seems like something shorts out on digitizer because I can completely de-solder the home flex and Siri will still activate.

I remove old Digi cable by adding solder from top first then using hot air at around 240C. After I clean connector cable I have tried several ways of reattaching.

1) using solder paste to paint onto digitizer cable first then put connector cable over it and hit each point one by one.(there are around 60 points)

2) line up cables, tack down both ends so it can't move then paint with solder paste from top

3) solder points on digitizer cable, line up other cable from opposite side so I can push down on cables and use hot air

I have got it to work each way. But same issue happens. I have also made mistakes and bridged points before and it's obvious when I do because parts of touch screen.

If anyone else has had these issues or knows what is wrong please let me know.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:38   #72 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileremedies View Post
I am having problems with the cable you have to transfer on iPad mini digitizer that is soldered to the digitizer cable and has the connector to the logic board.

So this is what happens. I get that cable soldered back on and also solder home flex back on. iPad works perfect for 10-30 minutes( I have tried 4 screens now on 2 iPads). After this touch screen will start ghosting, then home button starts ghosting, then Siri will continually activate and touch screen stops working. Exact same thing happens every time only difference is time it takes to start. The first one I did I actually closed the entire thing up before it happened. I understand something bridging makes the most sense but I test the entire touch screen and EVERY spot works( I test it by using keyboard and flipping iPad on all 4 rotations).

After this happens restarting it does not fix it. It seems like something shorts out on digitizer because I can completely de-solder the home flex and Siri will still activate.

I remove old Digi cable by adding solder from top first then using hot air at around 240C. After I clean connector cable I have tried several ways of reattaching.

1) using solder paste to paint onto digitizer cable first then put connector cable over it and hit each point one by one.(there are around 60 points)

2) line up cables, tack down both ends so it can't move then paint with solder paste from top

3) solder points on digitizer cable, line up other cable from opposite side so I can push down on cables and use hot air

I have got it to work each way. But same issue happens. I have also made mistakes and bridged points before and it's obvious when I do because parts of touch screen.

If anyone else has had these issues or knows what is wrong please let me know.

well I am not really sure what the problem is

but screen touch ghosting can happen with a bad touch screen connection or the touch crystal (this fixed my ipad 2 ghosting problem before. )
Old 01-09-2013, 19:30   #73 (permalink)
Banned

AmScope 10X-20X Widefield Binocular Inspection Stereo Microscope on Boom Arm Stand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txfAyEaBa38

AmScope 10X-20X Widefield Binocular Inspection Stereo Microscope on Boom Arm Stand

AmScope 10X-20X Widefield Binocular Inspection Stereo Microscope on Boom Arm Stand: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Product Features

10X and 20X Magnification Powers
Versatile Boom-arm Stand Covering Large Working Area
9" Extremely Large Working Distance
Erect Sharp Stereo Images over a SUPER Widefield of ViewAccurate Alignment Ensuring Fatigue-Free Long Time Viewing
Adjustable Interpupillary Distance (50 mm - 77 mm)

Product Description
This is a binocular 10X-20X stereo microscope on boom-arm with light. It gives clear sharp images. It comes with a binocular head, widefield eyepieces, a boom-arm stand and a incident light. The 45° inclined eye tubes and rubber eyeguards ensure an easy observation. The boom-arm stand allows you to turn the microscope head around two different axis (X and Z). This microscope offers high resolution, widefield of view and extremely large working distance (9"). The incident light shines down onto objects for the observation of surface details and fine structures. This microscope is perfect for circuit board repairing, soldering and dental applications. It is an ideal instrument for dentists, gemologists, collectors and anyone in semiconductor and/or electronic industry. It is brand new in factory box. Its retail value is above $800.
Old 01-10-2013, 20:13   #74 (permalink)

Member: 1362656
pls help ipone 4 mic not work when making/recieve calls but for recording ok
Old 01-13-2013, 00:53   #75 (permalink)

Member: 1758894
Ipad mini

Does anyone know if you can purchase a digitiser for ipad mini with the LCD IC and home button already installed? . Repairing my sisters mini and found out that you need to solder the IC and home button back on. I removed the IC but damaged 2 pins in doing so .

Cheers .

Keep up the good work Mr Wites , even though I paid $50 for an ipad1 solution to have it posted on cyber docs page 3 days later for everyone to take for free ??