GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones Hardware Repair Area > Hardware Equipments for GSM

Hardware Equipments for GSM All about Hardware Instruments and equipments like Soldering Stations, Hardware Tools, Oscilloscopes , Frequency Counters ..ext.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2018, 21:01   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2636476
Thanks Meter: 61
Plz suggest for nand repair tool

Recently i got some iphone 4013 and error 9

In my area having iphone 5 , 5s , 6 , 7 error 9 and 4014 error

Which is the best nand tool to buy

I m confused from jc p7 vs wl and many more....
The Following User Says Thank You to coderinside For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2018, 23:00   #2 (permalink)
orx
No Life Poster

Member: 1825965
Thanks Meter: 874
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderinside View Post
Recently i got some iphone 4013 and error 9

In my area having iphone 5 , 5s , 6 , 7 error 9 and 4014 error

Which is the best nand tool to buy

I m confused from jc p7 vs wl and many more....

considers the tool with the most possibility to add more modules , future developments, used stand-alone and also with the possibility of interfacing with dedicated pc sw ..
I recommend the first one you mentioned.
The Following User Says Thank You to orx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 03:15   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2691507
Thanks Meter: 100
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by orx View Post
considers the tool with the most possibility to add more modules , future developments, used stand-alone and also with the possibility of interfacing with dedicated pc sw ..
I recommend the first one you mentioned.
If you are an occasional then any of the tools will do it, but some have more support than others, some have nothing and you learn on your own by doing your own research.

Remember if you looking for add-on options then there are many, but all come down to money money money and that eats all your profits other than if you are unlocking by the hundred.

So far good for the wallet I'll say IP Box pcie version since with one single machine you have old 32bit, next gen 64bit and pcie NAND repair for a fraction of the cost of any of the other brands. No need for internet connection to work, only for firmware updates.

WL is another good brand, but they come up with a new machine per update and you need an internet connection just to work. Very expensive.

JC can't find support

Naviplus Pro 3000s with some socket options, and yes for extra money.

And always the clones that are every where so you need a good source.

Hope you research a bit more, go to forums and try to get help on certain brands and see if you get any, read on the goods and bad. it is better to do your home work and spend some time doing it than just jump and regret it later. Most you'll see that they are good in trying to sale you one, but poor in supporting it.

Good luck my friend...
Old 12-11-2018, 13:52   #4 (permalink)
orx
No Life Poster

Member: 1825965
Thanks Meter: 874
for to be clear..

in my advice there was not "look for the tool that is well supported" because none of these companies that produces these tools apple give a good support including ip box .. just enter their section to understand it.
However, if I wrote this it is because I have tested more than one of these , naviplus, nandpro (maybe it is the only one to give regular updates) and JC that I use today.
I do not just repair on apple phones / tablets but also repair Android brands that on the contrary this specific boxs are much more well supported see sections with Octopus, Z3x easy jtag, etc etc ..
So, as Cisco has written about the apple environment in the field of reprogramming you sometimes have to risk and arrange without any support..at 90% you have to arrange

regards
Old 12-11-2018, 18:49   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2127758
Thanks Meter: 26
Nice thread, we have the same problem...what programmer to chose?
JC Pro seems the more reliable in the future due to the many module...
Does some of this programmer have the ability to recover all data from the iPhone?
Photo and Video i mean...
Old 12-11-2018, 20:14   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakalalina View Post
Does some of this programmer have the ability to recover all data from the iPhone?
Yes i see some programer in AliExpress

But its very expensive 13818.00$
Old 12-11-2018, 20:17   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco2017 View Post
If you are an occasional then any of the tools will do it, but some have more support than others, some have nothing and you learn on your own by doing your own research.

Remember if you looking for add-on options then there are many, but all come down to money money money and that eats all your profits other than if you are unlocking by the hundred.

So far good for the wallet I'll say IP Box pcie version since with one single machine you have old 32bit, next gen 64bit and pcie NAND repair for a fraction of the cost of any of the other brands. No need for internet connection to work, only for firmware updates.

WL is another good brand, but they come up with a new machine per update and you need an internet connection just to work. Very expensive.

JC can't find support

Naviplus Pro 3000s with some socket options, and yes for extra money.

And always the clones that are every where so you need a good source.

Hope you research a bit more, go to forums and try to get help on certain brands and see if you get any, read on the goods and bad. it is better to do your home work and spend some time doing it than just jump and regret it later. Most you'll see that they are good in trying to sale you one, but poor in supporting it.

Good luck my friend...

Yes that's the reason jc can't find support

Its new but may be it will be on support
Old 12-13-2018, 10:42   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2691507
Thanks Meter: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakalalina View Post
Don't know what you mean with recover...

There is no recover on iPhone iPad unless you have the original device since everything is encrypted.

ip box will allow you to make a bit by bit backup of the NAND so you can restore on an upgraded NAND lets say from 16Gb to 128GB, but I don't see the point of it since is just better to make a backup before you do the upgrade.

So in short recover data by fixing a bad NAND I haven't seen one yet. I seen some forensic software out there and I have PDF book, but is backed up some where so it is possible, but like I said, to read the data back you'll need to un-encrypt it with the original CPU.

Now that you bring this up, I was wondering if some one can visualize a CPU UUID, a p p l e offers a virtual iphone but encryption is missing.
Old 12-18-2018, 06:51   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 861495
Thanks Meter: 52
I have Nand pro and well it works but no support but gets the job done and bit cheaper but I also have the JC pro 1000s and use it more its bit expensive specially for what we charge in my country mexico but I have no close competition and cheage as much as I can now for how it works well it works great I havent found any tutorials I might make one if I have time I really comend it the modules makes it so can customize it alot
Old 12-18-2018, 13:24   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24023
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,630
i don't know which one the best, but don't take nand pro, a lot of promises no support.
and now support are busy with a new product, so don't take it even for free
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hitibiti For This Useful Post: