GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > RIFF Box Team > RIFFBOX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2014, 21:01   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2009275
Sonork: 100.1646190
Thanks Meter: 24
Repair Boot SPH-D720

Hi riff team, i have problem with nexus S D720
Phone story have stuck on logo, can go to fastboot mode and cwm, but when try to factory data reset, data and cache partition not found, try to repair On D720 simple download s/w upgrade, error on 12%, and try to repair via fastboot but, stil same. and phone in lock bootloader condition and cannot unlock via "fastboot oem unlock"
try read Read Rom3 and have error, Have faulty on emmc
now after change with new emmc, try to repair boot with nexus s family, but :
Repair with i9023, 9020 and m200 phone stuck on unlock bootloader mode with jig, go to fastboot mode phone not detect on PC.
Repair with D700 phone can go to download mode with jig, Phone detect on PC, but stuck on setup conection on odin, and phone cannot go to fast boot mode.

So, please realease D720.dll repair, or any one have ide, thank's in advance.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:27   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2009275
Sonork: 100.1646190
Thanks Meter: 24
Now i Have Dump File on internet, Dump for Nand chips and Dump for EMMC Chips, success write Nand and EMMC with both Dump file, But Phone not Booting.
This it's correct Dump file, because i try to read with HEX Editor.
Phone resurect with i9023 stuck on Google logo, try write 512mb nand dump D720 phone dead again.

Any one know what corect type for write this dump, because no succses with all nexus s family (M200, I9023, I9020).

Last edited by electricombdg; 04-18-2014 at 03:33.