GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Rocker Team products > RIFFBOX

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 20:59   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 553
Member: 219015
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 42
ZTE MF627 wrong id

How I can repair ZTE MF627 modem? Need solution.
I read this post Wrong ID reporting thread but I can't find any solution for my trouble.
Open serial port...OK
Connecting to the RIFF Box...OK
Firmware Version: 1.26, JTAG Manager Version: 1.29
Selected Resurrector: [USB Modem MF627]

Connecting to the dead body...OK
Detected dead body ID: 0x4012A0E1 - WRONG!!!
ERROR: Current ID does not belong to the USB Modem MF627 family.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 13:15   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
legija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 46
Posts: 5,510
Member: 256342
Status: Offline
Sonork: None
Thanks Meter: 26,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshbol View Post
How I can repair ZTE MF627 modem? Need solution.
I read this post Wrong ID reporting thread but I can't find any solution for my trouble.
Open serial port...OK
Connecting to the RIFF Box...OK
Firmware Version: 1.26, JTAG Manager Version: 1.29
Selected Resurrector: [USB Modem MF627]

Connecting to the dead body...OK
Detected dead body ID: 0x4012A0E1 - WRONG!!!
ERROR: Current ID does not belong to the USB Modem MF627 family.
Hi,
Please make one test:

Go to DCC TAB, click "Special Settings" and check "Disable ID Check" check box,
Then select ROM1, tick "Autofullflash size" and click "Read memory".

If process starts ok, and reac ~5%, You can press stop and post log here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 20:25   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 553
Member: 219015
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by legija View Post
Hi,
Please make one test:

Go to DCC TAB, click "Special Settings" and check "Disable ID Check" check box,
Then select ROM1, tick "Autofullflash size" and click "Read memory".

If process starts ok, and reac ~5%, You can press stop and post log here.
Code:
Open serial port...OK
Connecting to the RIFF Box...OK
Firmware Version: 1.26, JTAG Manager Version: 1.29
Selected Resurrector: [USB Modem MF627]

Connecting to the dead body...OK
Detected dead body ID: 0x4012A0E1 - IGNORED!
Set I/O Voltage reads as 2.59V, TCK Frequency is RTCK
Adaptive Clocking RTCK Sampling is: [Sample at MAX]

Resurrection sequence started.
Establish communication with the phone...FAILED
ERROR: Communication is not established. Terminating.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mf627.jpg (97.0 KB, 12 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:55   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
legija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 46
Posts: 5,510
Member: 256342
Status: Offline
Sonork: None
Thanks Meter: 26,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshbol View Post
Code:
Open serial port...OK
Connecting to the RIFF Box...OK
Firmware Version: 1.26, JTAG Manager Version: 1.29
Selected Resurrector: [USB Modem MF627]

Connecting to the dead body...OK
Detected dead body ID: 0x4012A0E1 - IGNORED!
Set I/O Voltage reads as 2.59V, TCK Frequency is RTCK
Adaptive Clocking RTCK Sampling is: [Sample at MAX]

Resurrection sequence started.
Establish communication with the phone...FAILED
ERROR: Communication is not established. Terminating.
Ok, it appears that this unit has different HW init sequence then usual ones.
You'll need to contact me via Sonork or ICQ, in order to add support for this HW version.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 19:39   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 553
Member: 219015
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by legija View Post
Ok, it appears that this unit has different HW init sequence then usual ones.
You'll need to contact me via Sonork or ICQ, in order to add support for this HW version.
For contact, what's your ICQ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 20:09   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
legija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 46
Posts: 5,510
Member: 256342
Status: Offline
Sonork: None
Thanks Meter: 26,182
299912089

Authorization required.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 16:37   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 553
Member: 219015
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by legija View Post
299912089

Authorization required.
I send to you massage by ICQ but you don't answear. And I can't send to you Private Massage. Please contact with me ICQ-290917066
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 17:04   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
legija's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 46
Posts: 5,510
Member: 256342
Status: Offline
Sonork: None
Thanks Meter: 26,182
I have You on list already, but no messages from You.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 19:44   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 553
Member: 219015
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 42
Readed results by software demaged ZTE MF627.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mf627_read.jpg (100.3 KB, 10 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 19:57   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 553
Member: 219015
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 42
I think this not HW demaged modem...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mf627_read1.jpg (81.8 KB, 9 views)
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem with 5110 (amd's flash's) ID=000122DA GSM-CZ TM&HM Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 15 01-24-2001 02:36
Someting wrong zizo Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 10 01-11-2001 08:13
What "ID"enter for crack WinTesla 6.03 Baza Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 2 10-09-2000 13:55
Nokia2000 return a [b]Wrong[/b] security code baypierre Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 2 08-20-2000 00:03
What's wrong with my 6150? tojij Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 1 05-16-2000 07:55

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:26.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.42840 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO