GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   ChinaRes Editor (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f636/)
-   -   Spreadtrum firmware [Answered by Mcnbox] (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f636/spreadtrum-firmware-answered-mcnbox-1055374/)

bencebacsi 07-24-2010 00:04

Spreadtrum firmware [Answered by Mcnbox]
 
Please, somebody check if ChineRes Editor can edit the language packs of this spreadtrum firmware. There are many kinds of Chinese "luxury" phones with similar firmware. I will buy McbPro Box, if this editor can handle this file.
Download link: AUDI A8

MDK23 07-24-2010 01:34

hi
u can edit all files with mtk or spd cpu


http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/r...g?t=1279927995

bencebacsi 07-24-2010 02:44

Thanks for the quick reply. Now I'm going to buy an McnPro Box. :)
Oh, I found an mt6223 firmware too, what is problematic for all other editors. Other editors can not open it exept one, but that mix's the content of the langpacks.
Download link: CarreraS_F911

Mcnbox 07-24-2010 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by bencebacsi (Post 6121782)
Thanks for the quick reply. Now I'm going to buy an McnPro Box. :)
Oh, I found an mt6223 firmware too, what is problematic for all other editors. Other editors can not open it exept one, but that mix's the content of the langpacks.
Download link: CarreraS_F911


You will see Mt 6223 complete support in new version ! :)

bencebacsi 08-03-2010 02:39

Hi,

I have received my mcn pro box and now I'm trying to use the language editor, but I simply can't find at least one firmware, what can be well decoded by this editor. There are many missing characters and the language tables are mixing. I quickly built a dictionarry with 18,000 strings, but the translation is also useless. Only a few percents of the strings will match after the translation and less than 10% of the language table has been translated even if this dictionary is enough for a 99% translation at most mtk firmwares. I'm doing this job since 3 years ago and this is the 7th kind of editor what I use, but this is simply useless now. this is the only editor, what can open newer type Spreadtrum firmwares, but just for the nothing. Now, I don't know why I bought this box. You should do something with this editor.

Mcnbox 08-03-2010 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by bencebacsi (Post 6159355)
Hi,

I have received my mcn pro box and now I'm trying to use the language editor, but I simply can't find at least one firmware, what can be well decoded by this editor. There are many missing characters and the language tables are mixing. I quickly built a dictionarry with 18,000 strings, but the translation is also useless. Only a few percents of the strings will match after the translation and less than 10% of the language table has been translated even if this dictionary is enough for a 99% translation at most mtk firmwares. I'm doing this job since 3 years ago and this is the 7th kind of editor what I use, but this is simply useless now. this is the only editor, what can open newer type Spreadtrum firmwares, but just for the nothing. Now, I don't know why I bought this box. You should do something with this editor.


Language Editor as a free solution for all mcnpro box customer , well, we are keep on update , Btw, 1.09 are ready , preparing update in this week!

Mcnbox

bencebacsi 08-03-2010 21:02

I bought this box especially because the language editor and I paid $250 USD for it, so that was not free for me.

pendixx78 05-05-2011 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDK23 (Post 6121719)
hi
u can edit all files with mtk or spd cpu


http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/r...g?t=1279927995



hi master ..can you tell me whats wrong with my mcn? it"s cannot edit language in SPD like yours. please for your help, thanks before



now you can see in this screen shoot




http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1304587617

Mcnbox 05-07-2011 18:06

New version (1.21) with new version for SPD , check and post result !

Best regards !

Mcnbox

pendixx78 05-11-2011 14:55

thanks master I try chinese editor in v1,22 for spd cpu its work.

bantlove 07-18-2013 22:40

thanks master verry good


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:32.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.21321 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO