GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box > BB5 Easy Service Tool (BEST) Nokia Dongle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2011, 13:04   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 223973
Thanks Meter: 155

well i my views you should try to port the ighashgpu to linux as linux supports more no. of gpus than windows.

Br

K@mi
Old 03-20-2011, 13:04   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 643472
Sonork: 100.96901
Thanks Meter: 16,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Dear Friends,

Thank you very much for your comments regarding servers functionality.
Yes, we have done one big mistake, our unlock prices was quite low and our service was very fast (in compare with others) so as a result so many people have bought logs and now so many people trying to calculate codes via our servers.
Yes, we are trying to make everything to improve server calculation speed, but it's not so easy, so I think we have to increase prices in nearest future to make our server more free for our dear users. I think it's the only one reasonable way to give fast stable service to users and to avoid threads like this.
I hope you understand that we can not buy more and more and more PC for calculation every day, it's really big investments (I hope people who understand real price even for 1 PC will agree with me).
Yes, I understand that increase price is not so good way for someone, but from other hands - it's real move to make server little bit more free.

What do you think about this ?
What we have to do ?
We are waiting for your comments.
Hello.
It's not problem if prices are increased for unlock per phone. But, please do it for one time only. Because, sometime customer ask for unlock price per phone, we gave them prices according to currect credits prices, and on next week same customer comes for unlock the same phone or differ than we have to quote other prices. And this is realy not so good.

About this kind of threads - the main reason was, not getting answers from product supporters when we try to contact them. I would suggest one thing - add estimated unlock time for next upload imei on server (db.infinity-best) as well queue number and uploaded imei estimated time for codes to be ready. So, that we don't have to contact product supporters every time!

BR
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ..::Angel::.. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-20-2011, 13:05   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANsoft View Post
U job - no 5 in queue, wait approx. 1 hour...
Hello.
Codes not ready till now : ( thank you.

BR
Old 03-20-2011, 13:06   #19 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Nawab Traders ~ View Post
Who they dont have their own local BF pc,s cant understand the groud reality( those problem which we faced during calculating )
Dont be angree friend every person have his own choice.
reagards to all.
To be honest we are not angry, during last years we have heard so many "nice" words that now we are never surprised.
The reason why I ask a questions is - I really want to understand what we have to do in current situation.
Also I want to get REAL information (other users point of view) about market situation.
Old 03-20-2011, 13:08   #20 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujahid_ali View Post
Hello

do calculation in better way like MT... so that we can upload phone and wait for our gue not that que full and I'm trying and trying from 24 hours and than i away for a while from PC and other man just try and upload phone on my que.

Thanxs
I am sad to say, but I never used MT service.
What is their "better way", please, give me more information.
Old 03-20-2011, 13:09   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay-gsm View Post
in my piont of view leave the price as it is

from two day server busy

wait few days then we can give u the right answer

br,
vijay-gsm

p.s,-don't forget that angel post in this section that best is really best in sl3 unlocking
Hello.
According to this - Yes I said this, but yet i am willing to take back my words. I hope they improve their server in near future.

BR
Old 03-20-2011, 13:11   #22 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by utsav_jayesh View Post
increase the prices is not the real solution but best can do unlock sl3 by server other then faster and affordable cost so every user move in best dongle. but last few days server down because to many job on server and best team can solve this soon asp... hope for good form best team
Yes, I know that last days demand is bigger that our offer.
I need an answer for this question: what should we do ?
Old 03-20-2011, 13:12   #23 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiran View Post
well i my views you should try to port the ighashgpu to linux as linux supports more no. of gpus than windows.

Br

K@mi
Probably it's not bad advice.
Can you help us with this kind of improvements ?
We are ready to pay to people who can make real job, not only give an advices.
Old 03-20-2011, 13:14   #24 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. View Post
Hello.
According to this - Yes I said this, but yet i am willing to take back my words. I hope they improve their server in near future.

BR
@all and @..::Angel::..
Also, please, if you know estimated calculation time for 1 code with other servers, please, post it here, so we will be able to compare.
Please, post only True, no need to push us with words like "they are fast, you are slow" etc. etc.
We are interested to get real information about situation.

Thank you !
Old 03-20-2011, 13:14   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 547967
Thanks Meter: 653
Quote:
I am sad to say, but I never used MT service.
What is their "better way", please, give me more information.
Hello

same thing as ANGEL says

I would suggest one thing - add estimated unlock time for next upload imei on server (db.infinity-best) as well queue number and uploaded imei estimated time for codes to be ready. So, that we don't have to contact product supporters every time!

This is the procedure used by MT hope u understand now

Thanxs
Old 03-20-2011, 13:15   #26 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 81232
Thanks Meter: 196
They write how much hours take to unlock ur phone , ex if there are waiting 100 people i am 101 , and if i put now my entry log , i wait for all 100 calculate they'r logs .
And when i want to enter a log i can see the time remaining to calculate my log .
Old 03-20-2011, 13:49   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 570093
Thanks Meter: 1,067
My suggestion to team dont up the price of LOGS.only change the consumption of credits.when u up the price of logs then only benifit person is reseller who have old credits but sale in new rates.if u change the credit consupmption like 90 or 100 or which one u want then direct benifit for u.
Old 03-20-2011, 14:08   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
you could use a system like bitcoin (just google it for more infos)
Any user have who has a decent gpu run a client which connect to the server, take his job (10 salts as sample) and give the result back.
Every 10 salts processed (whatver the code is found or not) he gets 1 point: once the points earned are 500 (5000 salt processed alias half full bruteforce) he gest one free log on the server.
The customers can both buy logs or earn logn sharing their resources on the main server.
What are the pros for both?
a) For the server: more calculation power, faster bruteforce which means more profit.
b) for the customers : Be able to process their job quicker then working stand alone and earning free logs when their bf computer is not used.
c) For who has not a supercomputer: Have access to a really powerfull cluster (Obviously paying for it )

BR

Alex
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2011, 14:19   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
my opinion is the release a faster PAID LBF code (8x as shown by IG).
with a PAID server code decryption.

ppl with super pc, will get their code faster (max 8 hrs?) and then will pay (10usd/) for the code to be decrypted.

coders will get paid for their work with activation/new dongles sales... server will be still busy delivering codes to LBForcers and charging credits in return.

nobody will agree with me, because the best release is a FREE release... but if you sell it they will pay, they will complain... but if the slution is worth the money.. they will pay..
that is my opinion
The Following User Says Thank You to hugmax For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2011, 14:45   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 50037
Sonork: 1580523
Thanks Meter: 193
Quote:
"thanks" what ?

We have asked you for an advice.
We need an advices from our users.

@all
Also, please, if you know estimated calculation time for 1 code with other servers, please, post it here, so we will be able to compare.
Please, post only True, no need to push us with words like "they are fast, you are slow" etc. etc.
We are interested to get real information about situation.
hi sir
i am using three server for sl3 calculation, ub is taking around 8-9 days for job submited in these days but i had done in 5-6 mins also on ub server few days ago. mt is taking time around 4-5 days for job submited these days. but also done jobs in few mins also. mt sever show real time for calculation when we upload job also we can also check calculation time before upload. BUT BOTH OF THESE SERVER DONT SUPPORT FILES UPLOAD READED WITH ATF.
in best server we need to strugle more to upload job but after upload we know that job will be done within 72-96 hrs max. also we can upload file from atf for calc code. increasing price is not real sln. i think there must be other way like user must have minimum ammount of cr on account for upload file (1000cr) like mt team done in starting. or u can make i new sever for only file readed from other software with high price. also can be done like take service from other calculators like one who have 5-10 pcs for lbf. take there share for calculation.
i think u can understand my point.
B.R.
BABBU
The Following User Says Thank You to babbu For This Useful Post: