GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box > BB5 Easy Service Tool (BEST) Nokia Dongle

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2019, 23:32   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,898
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,375
Infinity [BEST] support policy changes/update in year 2020


Dear Sirs,

As you know [BEST] software was released in year 2004, this means Infinity Team provided free updates and support during 10 (TEN) years !
It was released many updates, even [BEST2] software was released completely free of charge.
What other product can gives the same level of stability and very useful features ? Yes, you know... nobody else !
We hope you was satisfied with ten years of previous work and we hope the future will be also good, but please keep in mind that every, even small, update require new deep thoughts, a lot of time and very expensive device samples.
You know that for today almost all products has yearly support subscription. So, to continue the same level of support and research we decide to apply yearly renew support policy for [BEST] software.

- software registered in year 2017 and earlier get additional 3 months free support after end of year 2019, up to end of March 2020
- software registered in year 2018 get additional 12 months (1 year) free support after end of year 2019, up to end of December 2020
- software registered in year 2019 get additional 18 months (1.5 years) free support after end of year 2019, up to end of June 2021
- software registered in year 2020 and later will get 1 year free support from the registration date

Estimated prices for support renew will be:
1 year support: 100 credits
2 years support: 150 credits

Without support renew existing [BEST] software will work unlimited time.
This means you can use previous [BEST] sofwtare versions without renew so long as you want.

Thank you for your kind understanding and with hope to future cooperation !
Infinity [BEST] Team





Infinity-Box 15 years (2005 - 2019) updates and support as nobody else !

Last edited by InfinitySupport; 12-18-2019 at 00:12.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to InfinitySupport For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-18-2019, 05:12   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Africa
Posts: 337
Member: 985857
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1677137
Thanks Meter: 143
Donate money to this user
That's a very reasonable request and must be granted without any arguments. I trust your team and have a great lot of respect for your business activities, yes infinity or Best is the only team that upon expiration of one's activation, the the user can still get to use the old update. The best part is you always give us exclusive solutions.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to busywonder For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-18-2019, 05:30   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rahihimkhan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Dera Ismail Khan (KPK) Pak
Posts: 2,287
Member: 613449
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1614074
Thanks Meter: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Dear Sirs,

As you know [BEST] software was released in year 2004, this means Infinity Team provided free updates and support during 10 (TEN) years !
It was released many updates, even [BEST2] software was released completely free of charge.
What other product can gives the same level of stability and very useful features ? Yes, you know... nobody else !
We hope you was satisfied with ten years of previous work and we hope the future will be also good, but please keep in mind that every, even small, update require new deep thoughts, a lot of time and very expensive device samples.
You know that for today almost all products has yearly support subscription. So, to continue the same level of support and research we decide to apply yearly renew support policy for [BEST] software.

- software registered in year 2017 and earlier get additional 3 months free support after end of year 2019, up to end of March 2020
- software registered in year 2018 get additional 12 months (1 year) free support after end of year 2019, up to end of December 2020
- software registered in year 2019 get additional 18 months (1.5 years) free support after end of year 2019, up to end of June 2021
- software registered in year 2020 and later will get 1 year free support from the registration date

Estimated prices for support renew will be:
1 year support: 100 credits
2 years support: 150 credits

Without support renew existing [BEST] software will work unlimited time.
This means you can use previous [BEST] sofwtare versions without renew so long as you want.

Thank you for your kind understanding and with hope to future cooperation !
Infinity [BEST] Team





Infinity-Box 15 years (2005 - 2019) updates and support as nobody else !
100000% Agree


Beast team beast Announce
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahihimkhan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2019, 06:03   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 214
Member: 2499103
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 57
we also agree with cm2 but .....in one year what we get (1or 2) updates.yes we agree but need real time update.like other you give example.tel now we dont get scure boot update in mtk from last two years .yeas we keep in mimd as you discribed.but you also keep in mind need real time updat.we ready to pay for 1 or 2 year no problem
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mimarijaz71 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2019, 10:26   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
SkyCleaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Tanzania
Posts: 125
Member: 2697846
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimarijaz71 View Post
we also agree with cm2 but .....in one year what we get (1or 2) updates.yes we agree but need real time update.like other you give example.tel now we dont get scure boot update in mtk from last two years .yeas we keep in mimd as you discribed.but you also keep in mind need real time updat.we ready to pay for 1 or 2 year no problem


So you mean CM2MT2 V2.07 was released two years ago??
And BEST2 V1.19 too??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 10:34   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,898
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimarijaz71 View Post
we also agree with cm2 but .....in one year what we get (1or 2) updates.yes we agree but need real time update.like other you give example.tel now we dont get scure boot update in mtk from last two years .yeas we keep in mimd as you discribed.but you also keep in mind need real time updat.we ready to pay for 1 or 2 year no problem
regarding mtk pls see this - Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 MTK/Mediatek v2.07 - New models and features


as about "time update":
if you are web site programmer you can plan your time, you know much time you need to make STANDARD procedures like install mysql database or install php or draw an image. But when job is little bit other and NON-STANDARS there is no any timeline.
but if you are a programmer and you kow how to help team make software faster you are always welcome, you can contact us provately and get your part of job !
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to InfinitySupport For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-18-2019, 10:42   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
scorpian1982's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 485
Member: 2192793
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 169
no doubt Infinity Team is one of best team in GSM field.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 10:52   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Cute_Shibu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 24
Posts: 1,583
Member: 745672
Status: Online
Sonork: 1640896 : Cute_Shibu
Thanks Meter: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Dear Sirs,

As you know [BEST] software was released in year 2004, this means Infinity Team provided free updates and support during 10 (TEN) years !
It was released many updates, even [BEST2] software was released completely free of charge.
What other product can gives the same level of stability and very useful features ? Yes, you know... nobody else !
We hope you was satisfied with ten years of previous work and we hope the future will be also good, but please keep in mind that every, even small, update require new deep thoughts, a lot of time and very expensive device samples.
You know that for today almost all products has yearly support subscription. So, to continue the same level of support and research we decide to apply yearly renew support policy for [BEST] software.

- software registered in year 2017 and earlier get additional 3 months free support after end of year 2019, up to end of March 2020
- software registered in year 2018 get additional 12 months (1 year) free support after end of year 2019, up to end of December 2020
- software registered in year 2019 get additional 18 months (1.5 years) free support after end of year 2019, up to end of June 2021
- software registered in year 2020 and later will get 1 year free support from the registration date

Estimated prices for support renew will be:
1 year support: 100 credits
2 years support: 150 credits

Without support renew existing [BEST] software will work unlimited time.
This means you can use previous [BEST] sofwtare versions without renew so long as you want.

Thank you for your kind understanding and with hope to future cooperation !
Infinity [BEST] Team





Infinity-Box 15 years (2005 - 2019) updates and support as nobody else !

Without support renew existing [BEST] software will work unlimited time.
This means you can use previous [BEST] sofwtare versions without renew so long as you want.


i just love this from infinity team
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 14:58   #9 (permalink)
SR9
No Life Poster
 
SR9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chuadanga, Bangladesh
Age: 30
Posts: 992
Member: 957066
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1658197
Thanks Meter: 620
I am agree for best support need team alive... Go ahead i renew support...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 15:25   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: karachi, pakistan
Age: 24
Posts: 149
Member: 2374540
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1675955
Thanks Meter: 22
infinity team non stope update and hard work will i am satisfied ..
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 15:38   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: ALLAH LAND
Posts: 20
Member: 2935412
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 29
iknow you are a best team but we want some less
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 15:45   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
babarmughal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Karachi (PAKISTAN)
Posts: 161
Member: 2609063
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 53
yes need some less... please less...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 15:51   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
profkefah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Islamic world
Age: 31
Posts: 4,676
Member: 2371500
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,687
arabic video regarding Infinity [BEST] support policy changes/update in year 2020
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 16:47   #14 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,619
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behroz malik View Post
iknow you are a best team but we want some less
Hello,
what do you mean some less ?
do you mean make it cheaper or what ?
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-18-2019, 16:51   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
amrMHF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Egypt
Age: 33
Posts: 775
Member: 710690
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 504
i agree but less the price please, and you must give all users 6 month for free why only 2017 and 2018, 2019!!!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amrMHF For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:16.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.49924 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO