Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|08-07-2011, 12:11||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Oct 2010
Thanks Meter: 760
infinity teame please help driver installation problem all box
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
i have just format my computer for this problem but same problem remain
|08-07-2011, 21:05||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Thanks Meter: 18,098
I. Installation procedure
1. Download and install Smart-Card (e-gate) and FTDI drivers
2. Read carefully manual that you will see during installation process
3. Read FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
4. In case of any problems use "old good" e-gate Drivers
5. For separate dongles with card-readers similar to PKey use PKey Drivers
If you use Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows-7 you can install drivers automaticaly via Internet
1. Connect dongle/box to PC
2. Be sure that you have active Internet connection
3. Let Windows makes the rest automatically
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|HELP!!! BACKGROUND SCREEN LOGO||Michael Go||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||7||02-25-2016 05:31|
|DES key Driver||black||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||8||02-08-2014 03:50|
|Eeprom dump lost, help needed.||CAMILO||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||6||11-29-2010 18:04|
|Help with 6110||paulomt1||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||2||05-25-2009 16:29|