Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|12-11-2010, 08:51||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: May 2004
Sonork: 100.1603561 (aksingh)
Thanks Meter: 2,299
Does And Donts
Here are some does and dont while using CDMA Pro For Unlocking
Kindly read this post carefully before posting question and confusions regarding same
* Though every care has been taken to minimise risk of being dead set
but better it will be if battery of set is fully charged.
* For fast and sure shot one click result clean the jack of handset and the cable as well, most of the time jacks are water logged which results in bad unlocking
* Better to use slow method rather then fast.
* Check the firmware version before proceeding Unlocking procedure.
* Check device manager if set has usb cable orientation use proper driver.
* Follow the Instructions while unlocking sets with usb cable very carefully.
* For best result run Visual basic on your PC.
* Ask for best Quality CDMA Pro Cables for Optimum results.
* If one wants to prepair his own cable , post request , pinouts and instruction will be immidiately posted.
Product Supporters are at Your services
Follow above Instructions to get the best from ..::CDMA Pro::..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ~AKSingh~ For This Useful Post:
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|6110 power does not stay on||sc~micro||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||6||08-30-2014 08:14|
|IR between 6150 and IBM TP 600||favdijck||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||3||11-15-2011 12:08|
|SIM restriction pending -- what does it mean?||Ryu||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||7||07-17-2011 10:05|
|wt603 and .pkd||ARt||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||0||06-13-1999 19:18|