GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Dragon Box

Dragon Box Chinese Phone Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2014, 20:54   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1295624
Thanks Meter: 152
To Dipendra Pathak

you praise money i dont,your stupid tool killed client phone and thats a fact so i dont care about success stories and b..ls..t,what? you acting like i should not vent my problem,did i say dragon dont work for me at all times ?no ,i get few phones which turn out to be problems so i ask you for help and you say this and that and close thread

The Following User Says Thank You to bhiret For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2014, 23:36   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1526738
Sonork: 100.1607644
Thanks Meter: 6,688
what you want to profe

which tool is perfect for all chines phones

tel me hurry

you and some of your friends always spam
becus dragon make your pocket wnd what you make for dragon

if some phones not supported then you make these type of words here
its bater ?

shame on you your think like these type of a good person and a seanour person

if you have any problem then comtect me on sonork

if you don't know how to run dragon box then learn manul and read stik thread care fully

you blame always on Dragon team

where is screen shot where is your pm mass ?

The Following User Says Thank You to Gsm.Universal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 03:08   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1963068
Sonork: amauri.tec
Thanks Meter: 81
Sonork in contact? for what? you do not no one is right ... I being a Advanced User, whenever I have any questions or request a stand, you simply lets me down .. so impressed .. this post was not escluido yet? what's goin? every time griping here in the forum you guys exclude post

Old 03-17-2014, 04:03   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 747989
Sonork: 100.1593052
Thanks Meter: 8,621
@bhirat,

Firstly, you are lucky that we did not delete your post yet.Most of your posts are against our section rule. Next time we think about this so please read section rule:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f646...-user-1754298/

I am here not for acting or dancing. Neither our supporter here for that whatever spammers wants. We are here to support the dragon users so that we have manuals:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f646...ction-1761998/

Still, you are behaving like this we do not touch your thread. Final answer.

@ amauri.tec

Hi bro, you are not less than Mr. First,

Sonork for sending news so that users get fast answer about update, success report etc. but not the talking bla bla bla....

You ask such a question e.g. who is the develpoer of the box, what he does? what he eats? what is his girl friend name? What is cell phone number etc. This is non business questions.

For your kind information, we can not help thousand people in same time so we have made almost all important manual in the sticky section so that you can read and do yourself. Some few users are lazy and do not read but ask TV support still we do if we get spare time.

BR

Dipendra Pathak

Last edited by Dipendra Pathak; 03-17-2014 at 06:49. Reason: correction

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dipendra Pathak For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 06:25   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2133188
Thanks Meter: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhiret View Post
you praise money i dont,your stupid tool killed client phone and thats a fact so i dont care about success stories and b..ls..t,what? you acting like i should not vent my problem,did i say dragon dont work for me at all times ?no ,i get few phones which turn out to be problems so i ask you for help and you say this and that and close thread

Don`t blame on Dragon brother.

they all are supporter are support us better against other Chinese tool supporter

kindly contact all supporter on sonork and yahoo.

if they cant reply so please make a new thread with the screen shot.

regards
Naved

Old 03-17-2014, 07:07   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1859060
Sonork: 100.1651029
Thanks Meter: 170
I think some stupid users are killing they sets and blame supporters. Dragon can not kill,... But if you're noobie in gpgdragon world u can kill thousand and thousand. It's not dragon who kill but your stupidity.

The Following User Says Thank You to maliro2012 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2014, 09:09   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1526738
Sonork: 100.1607644
Thanks Meter: 6,688
@maliro2012

i'm agreed

becus we already post in stik thread which Andriod sets supported or how many not supported

then these type or spamer again and again spam and blame on Dragon Team and product

Old 03-17-2014, 09:17   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1489021
Sonork: 100.1620946
Thanks Meter: 831
yas agree its fact that dargon is best tool in the china market even im useing all . but noe can be like dragon

Old 03-17-2014, 09:55   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1010626
Sonork: using fb
Thanks Meter: 735
See my bros it is not fare to tell about dragon box Dragon is a best box in china mobile history dragon is king you can see many success so dont blame in dragon box r supporter if one r two phones dead then dont do spam just report it maybe in next update that phones can support

Old 03-17-2014, 13:25   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 539148
Thanks Meter: 2,174
Sometimes Really I not understand some users,
if The Phone not support or your phone died, open new topic and we will do our best help..
and always check sticky theread like here
and always following the we write steps...

BR,

Dicle_Gsm

Old 03-17-2014, 16:45   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1295624
Thanks Meter: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by maliro2012 View Post
I think some stupid users are killing they sets and blame supporters. Dragon can not kill,... But if you're noobie in gpgdragon world u can kill thousand and thousand. It's not dragon who kill but your stupidity.
you are stupid,i dont care wht all u wanna bla bla about fact is fact,how can i read flash file from phone and flash back and phone dead by my fault ?i must have gone inside box and corrupt read file huh? what about fat area damaged showing in other tool ?

Old 03-17-2014, 16:55   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2082450
Thanks Meter: 1,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipendra Pathak View Post
@bhirat,

Firstly, you are lucky that we did not delete your post yet.Most of your posts are against our section rule. Next time we think about this so please read section rule:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f646...-user-1754298/

I am here not for acting or dancing. Neither our supporter here for that whatever spammers wants. We are here to support the dragon users so that we have manuals:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f646...ction-1761998/

Still, you are behaving like this we do not touch your thread. Final answer.

@ amauri.tec

Hi bro, you are not less than Mr. First,

Sonork for sending news so that users get fast answer about update, success report etc. but not the talking bla bla bla....

You ask such a question e.g. who is the develpoer of the box, what he does? what he eats? what is his girl friend name? What is cell phone number etc. This is non business questions.

For your kind information, we can not help thousand people in same time so we have made almost all important manual in the sticky section so that you can read and do yourself. Some few users are lazy and do not read but ask TV support still we do if we get spare time.

BR

Dipendra Pathak
Hello sir, why don't u block or banned the users who r creating offensive words against u .

I likes ur update, but sir u need to develop a lot at ur Android section.
Plz kindly pay attention in that.
Thank u.

Old 03-18-2014, 03:24   #13 (permalink)
Product Manager

@chandanps18

Bro, You are right bro. As you know rules starts from the family member. The person who ignore family rule, then, of course he/she doesn't follow the section rule. But, the forum not like family law, this is for public. When admin will find, I hope such a person will be banned permanently.

I want dragon users judge them who are against the post and section. They want stop support and if all the dragon users wants same...........so, why we work here. Sorry Dicle_GSM, I have opened this thread so that Dragon users judge them. I love you Dragon Users even you hate me.

BR

Dipendra Pathak

Old 03-18-2014, 03:31   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2082450
Thanks Meter: 1,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipendra Pathak View Post
@chandanps18

Bro, You are right bro. As you know rules starts from the family member. The person who ignore family rule, then, of course he/she doesn't follow the section rule. But, the forum not like family law, this is for public. When admin will find, I hope such a person will be banned permanently.

I want dragon users judge them who are against the post and section. They want stop support and if all the dragon users wants same...........so, why we work here. Sorry Dicle_GSM, I have opened this thread so that Dragon users judge them. I love you Dragon Users even you hate me.

BR

Dipendra Pathak
Hello sir, what about my query about Android????

Old 03-18-2014, 03:35   #15 (permalink)
Product Manager

we are working...........As you see..we are trying to world first.......so that dragon users make hot pocket.

Thank you for understanding. If you have any other query or problem please make other thread we will answer. Thank you for your understand.

BR

Dipendra Pathak