GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Dragon Box

Dragon Box Chinese Phone Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 15:00   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1194176
Thanks Meter: 203
Plz visit one time only

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f723...eries-1440328/

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f475...5/#post8221963

BUT WHERE IS DRAGAN UPDATE SIR WHY THIS TEAM ALWAYS IGNOER THE DRAGAN USERS AND WHAT ABOUT THE GPG UPDATE ITS MEANS GPG TEAM GIVE UPDATE VERY SLOW IN VOLCANOO BOX MSTAR FULLY SUPPORTED AND NOW 6800H1 FULL SUPPORTED ITS MEANS DRAGAN USER ALWAYS WAIT FOR UPDATE AND OTHER TEAM GIVE UPDATE LIKE VOLCANOO ,MIRECEL ,CHINA KING ,MASTER TOOL. ETC BUT THIS TIME AGAIN GIVE THE TWO UPDATE AFTER GPG DRAGAN 2.12V1 VERSION BUT SIR GPG TEAM KNOWN TO IN GSM MARKITING BY GPG DRAGAN NOT A FURIOUS BOX OK THEN WHY GPG TEAM FORGETT OUR REAL PRODOUCT LIKE GPG DRAGAN IF ALWAYS DRAGAN USER WATING FOR CRAZY AND FIRST IN THE WORLD UPDATE OF DRAGAN BOX THEN ALL USER WAS THROUGH OUR DRAGAN BOX AND BUY OTHER LIKE VOLCANOO BOX AND AFTER FEW MONTH RELEASE ANOTHER CHINES TOOL WITH SARASOFT COMPANY HE WAS ALSO 15 YEARS OLD COMPANT IN GSM MARKIT HOW CAN I BELEIVE GPG PRODOUCT PLEASE CLEARE IT
NO BODY CAN INVEST OUR PAYMENT IN GPG VOLCANOO BOX OK FIRST GIVE THE UPDATE OF GPG DRAGAN WHIUCH ONE DIFFERENT TO AND SPEACIAL FROM OTHER NOT A LIKE 2..12V1 IT ONLY SUPPORTED 6252 I HAVE FULLY SUPPORTED ALL CPU

Last edited by GPGIndustries; 03-12-2012 at 03:04.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravipal_82 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-11-2012, 15:04   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Plz give here own comments why this team always give better support volcanoo box i m very much confuse regarding gpg dragan update

Old 03-11-2012, 15:10   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/8222168-post253.html also see this

Old 03-11-2012, 21:01   #4 (permalink)

Member: 322206
Sonork: 100.1594813/.:SARCAR:.
Thanks Meter: 1,350
if u want dragon update daily ! that's really not possible. it's already told by P/M's so many times that dragon coder had some problem , now he back in work. & all dragon team work hard to make update ready .

sure update will come but it take some time. also it's not possible to release update with some bug or problem.

so wait & watch news & update section. & please not spam here daily .

Old 03-11-2012, 21:27   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 708305
Thanks Meter: 260
volcano box made in furious gold bit GPGDragon is made i gpg industrie

omar

Old 03-12-2012, 02:39   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

why sir its means making the update of volcanoo lot of time of and hard work of this team but not a time of dragan box why team say in last year first in the world first in the world first in the world soooo this team want to say in fourm give update but last in the world last in the world if i have always waiting last in the world then i have leave or through our stupid box in the dustbeen because sir the time of competiation not a wait for see when dragan give update then i have repair handset of the custmers and how can beleive custmers in gpg prodouct tell me first mr. scsarcar

Old 03-12-2012, 03:03   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravipal_82 View Post
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f723...eries-1440328/

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f475...5/#post8221963

BUT WHERE IS DRAGAN UPDATE SIR WHY THIS TEAM ALWAYS IGNOER THE DRAGAN USERS AND WHAT ABOUT THE GPG UPDATE ITS MEANS GPG TEAM GIVE UPDATE VERY SLOW IN VOLCANOO BOX MSTAR FULLY SUPPORTED AND NOW 6800H1 FULL SUPPORTED ITS MEANS DRAGAN USER ALWAYS WAIT FOR UPDATE AND OTHER TEAM GIVE UPDATE LIKE VOLCANOO ,MIRECEL ,CHINA KING ,MASTER TOOL. ETC BUT THIS TIME AGAIN GIVE THE TWO UPDATE AFTER GPG DRAGAN 2.12V1 VERSION BUT SIR GPG TEAM KNOWN TO IN GSM MARKITING BY GPG DRAGAN NOT A FURIOUS BOX OK THEN WHY GPG TEAM FORGETT OUR REAL PRODOUCT LIKE GPG DRAGAN IF ALWAYS DRAGAN USER WATING FOR CRAZY AND FIRST IN THE WORLD UPDATE OF DRAGAN BOX THEN ALL USER WAS THROUGH OUR DRAGAN BOX AND BUY OTHER LIKE VOLCANOO BOX AND AFTER FEW MONTH RELEASE ANOTHER CHINES TOOL WITH SARASOFT COMPANY HE WAS ALSO 15 YEARS OLD COMPANT IN GSM MARKIT HOW CAN I BELEIVE GPG PRODOUCT PLEASE CLEARE IT
NO BODY CAN INVEST OUR PAYMENT IN GPG VOLCANOO BOX OK FIRST GIVE THE UPDATE OF GPG DRAGAN WHIUCH ONE DIFFERENT TO AND SPEACIAL FROM OTHER NOT A LIKE 2..12V1 IT ONLY SUPPORTED 6252 I HAVE FULLY SUPPORTED ALL CPU

Once again I have to explain that Volcano is made by Different coders than Dragon.

Is both chinese box as ATF and Cyclone is for nokia but coders are different. Please go to anyine have the box and see by yourself you wil see it is 100% different.

Please dont come and say such things. Dragon team have explained already many times that coder had some problems and he is back to work u have seen the latest couple of weeks he already made 2 updates.

So just wait and you will see Dragon will be back on top Shortly!

Old 03-12-2012, 03:36   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1227914
Sonork: 100.1602872
Thanks Meter: 58
hope dragon is back because dragon is best box for china mobile

Best Regards