GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Special Solutions / Services / WebShop > GPGIndustries Support section > Distributed Devices by GPG > Dragon Box

Dragon Box Chinese Phone Tool

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2011, 08:45   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: mamukanjan PAK
Posts: 519
Member: 476792
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 37
T-mobile ot800

Gpg dragon t-mobile ot800 support?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:47   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: PAKISTAN/UAE
Posts: 6,738
Member: 1050335
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602801
Thanks Meter: 4,170
Which CPU inside phone?
If MTK or Infineon chip so you can
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:55   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: mamukanjan PAK
Posts: 519
Member: 476792
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 37
Initializing...
DA_LIB_VER_3.6.7.1
It is sensing the pinout fast,please hold on the phone Power key
RXD=9 TXD=7
Connecting...Please hold on the POWER key until the red gauge is going...
Any errors please select another boot and try again.
BB:6235, HardwareVer:8A01, SoftwareVer:8A04
Secure Base Bank Chip has been detected.
Loading boot...
INT_SYSRAM_BOOT test completed.
Loading boot...
Boot2 test completed.
Failed to set MTK_cmd_JumpToAddr
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:13   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Faheem Anjum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: (United States Of Islam)
Age: 27
Posts: 23,542
Member: 399832
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 21,872
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzamalshahzad View Post
Initializing...
DA_LIB_VER_3.6.7.1
It is sensing the pinout fast,please hold on the phone Power key
RXD=9 TXD=7
Connecting...Please hold on the POWER key until the red gauge is going...
Any errors please select another boot and try again.
BB:6235, HardwareVer:8A01, SoftwareVer:8A04
Secure Base Bank Chip has been detected.
Loading boot...
INT_SYSRAM_BOOT test completed.
Loading boot...
Boot2 test completed.
Failed to set MTK_cmd_JumpToAddr

not Support mtk alcatel phones
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:21   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: mamukanjan PAK
Posts: 519
Member: 476792
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 37
thanks sir...............
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:32   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Faheem Anjum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: (United States Of Islam)
Age: 27
Posts: 23,542
Member: 399832
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 21,872
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzamalshahzad View Post
thanks sir...............

post here imei and provider id to get Code Free
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:01   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
s1emens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Age: 34
Posts: 1,309
Member: 40602
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 110
is this venera V1 also not support?

Initializing...
DA_LIB_VER_3.6.7.1
It is sensing the pinout fast,please hold on the phone Power key
RXD=9 TXD=7
Connecting...Please hold on the POWER key until the red gauge is going...
Any errors please select another boot and try again.
BB:6235, HardwareVer:8A01, SoftwareVer:8A04
Secure Base Bank Chip has been detected.
Loading boot...
INT_SYSRAM_BOOT test completed.
Loading boot...
Boot2 test completed.
Failed to set MTK_cmd_JumpToAddr


br,
s1emens
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:06   #8 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Faheem Anjum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: (United States Of Islam)
Age: 27
Posts: 23,542
Member: 399832
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 21,872
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1emens View Post
is this venera V1 also not support?

Initializing...
DA_LIB_VER_3.6.7.1
It is sensing the pinout fast,please hold on the phone Power key
RXD=9 TXD=7
Connecting...Please hold on the POWER key until the red gauge is going...
Any errors please select another boot and try again.
BB:6235, HardwareVer:8A01, SoftwareVer:8A04
Secure Base Bank Chip has been detected.
Loading boot...
INT_SYSRAM_BOOT test completed.
Loading boot...
Boot2 test completed.
Failed to set MTK_cmd_JumpToAddr


br,
s1emens
post here imei and provider id
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:09   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
s1emens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Age: 34
Posts: 1,309
Member: 40602
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 110
sorry but this is venera it has phone lock on it, i try to read flash, unlock, format but it always error

br,
s1emens
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:12   #10 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Faheem Anjum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: (United States Of Islam)
Age: 27
Posts: 23,542
Member: 399832
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 21,872
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1emens View Post
sorry but this is venera it has phone lock on it, i try to read flash, unlock, format but it always error

br,
s1emens

such chips type not support yet ,
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Software for Nokia Mobiles Genata Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 2 09-20-1999 08:17
PERMANENT MOBILE PHONE SUPPLIER NEEDED MILLENNIUM-INTERNATIONAL Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 0 08-28-1999 22:25
PERMANENT MOBILE PHONE SUPPLIER NEEDED MILLENNIUM-INTERNATIONAL Wanted Products 0 08-28-1999 22:23
Demand Mobile Phone and Parts of GSM mariadaluz Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 0 08-16-1999 19:20

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:34.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.42937 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO