GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > AVATOR BOX

AVATOR BOX (China Phones Service Tool)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2014, 05:26   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1864000
Thanks Meter: 2,893
Clarification from Avatorbox team.

As we can see some jelous ppls are spreading bad rumours about Avator box .
I,m going to clarify that www.avatorbox.com is the only multi national plateform .Which has its own products and own coders
not like others who rented new coder every day .We are the honest and perfect team who provide unique and special solutions for our
users .Every one knows still no one can catch us in spd android phones for read and write .Only avatorbox has provided the patent solution ,how to revive
dead spd android ,by very simple way .Keep in minds our Dongle version supports near about 100000 phones for read pattern, remove pattern ,read g,mail ,remove g,mail lock ,
Read and remove security locks ,in adb mode .But no any fear of data loss or imei and service loss .
All models listed in dongle version are just for example ,but we supports thousands models .
For example ,if we said Qmobile model A2 is supported ,this means not a single phone .
I think thousand of other phones are running in world with tha same id and cpu like A2 .So that means all are supported with out any tension.
Think twice in that way how many phones we are supported ?
Keep in mind only avatorbox has given the exact solution for read locks ,every digits appears on screen and we can unlock our phone just with our fingers tip.
Tell me which tool can do like this ?

If you want to remove any locks just root your phone ,read code or click on remove codes all will be fine with out any tension.
Do not think or hesitate that is this model is in list or not / its my guarranty that it will work.

Once again ,Keep in mind all models listed in dongle version are just for example ,but we supports all mtk cpues and near about all flash id. It does not matter which model are which make is that but sure we support .

Wbr
..:\\lucky//:..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ..:\\lucky//:.. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-07-2014, 06:27   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 1714311
Sonork: 100.1604096
Thanks Meter: 271
but still ur new soft get cracked.......isn't bad for avator users who paid for update and service but someone get it free
Old 07-07-2014, 06:39   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<SAMRAT>> View Post
but still ur new soft get cracked.......isn't bad for avator users who paid for update and service but someone get it free
Dear you are still un registered user of avatorbox ,you can not understand the real power of Avator. First buy code and dongle ,register your box ,you,ll feel the real power of magical Avatorbox.

Wbr
Old 07-07-2014, 15:14   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1839185
Thanks Meter: 1
my avator box is registered but there is no resller or distibuter in india where can i buy smart card
Old 07-08-2014, 13:32   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by <<SAMRAT>> View Post
Please, do not spend rumors. If you really know about such situation - send proof (software or link) to me via PM.

Please, do not post any links here but send info via PM only.

After that we will be able to discuss with you where is truth.
Old 07-08-2014, 13:34   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzair mobiles View Post
my avator box is registered but there is no resller or distibuter in india where can i buy smart card
Hello,

You can order Avator Box Smart-Card and Activation Code via IOS, so any resellers from this list can offer you vator Box Smart-Card and Activation Code
Infinity-Box - How to buy
Old 07-08-2014, 16:51   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 492380
Thanks Meter: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..:\\lucky//:.. View Post
I am not going to delete your post ,Go and enjoy all useless stuff your self .Let we see what you do with crappy garbage.

No regards for spamer

Mr. Lucky, it's not a spam, it's a proof of avatorbox box has been cracked (v6.817).
have you tried download and test the cracked software?

I seen this crak in a pakistani gsm forum, and tested it.
It working well without box & dongle.

The point is, please update your software security, so nobody can crack it.
So we are the user of AB box & Dongle, is the only person who got benefit from avator box software, not the person who don't have avatorbox or buy AB dongle.

Thank you.

Big regard
Old 07-08-2014, 17:31   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybet View Post
Mr. Lucky, it's not a spam, it's a proof of avatorbox box has been cracked (v6.817).
have you tried download and test the cracked software?

I seen this crak in a pakistani gsm forum, and tested it.
It working well without box & dongle.

The point is, please update your software security, so nobody can crack it.
So we are the user of AB box & Dongle, is the only person who got benefit from avator box software, not the person who don't have avatorbox or buy AB dongle.

Thank you.

Big regard
Thanx dear for cooperate with us .Once again keep in mind ,Avator is safe till now .Our security is foul proof .Is there any proof who tried this useless crack ? Show me the video proof ,If this work without box ,Authorise and dongle .

Wbr