GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > AVATOR BOX

AVATOR BOX (China Phones Service Tool)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2014, 07:15   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
resident2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GSM World!!
Age: 29
Posts: 2,333
Member: 1530237
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614868
Thanks Meter: 5,453
Cool Lanix S120 Read Pattern Success!!! Non USB Debug Enable.... AvatorDongle..World First


Crash!!!
Code:
Application: 1.0.0.11
Model:  Autodetect
Request information...
Searching Phone...
Device Found
Reading info...
Manufacturer: LANIX
Model: ILIUM_S120
ID: JDQ39
Android ver: 4.2.2
CPU type: armeabi-v7a
Region: US
Locale: es
Chipset: 
HW version: mt6572
CPU: ARMv7
CPU implementer: 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant: 0x0
CPU part: 0xc07
Kernel ver: 3.4.5 
Root status: On
Preparing storage...
Preparing files...
Preparing buffer...
Pattern Lock: draw 7415963
Done


Br.
resident
SmartGsm Team!!!
AvatorBox & Dongle Developers...
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:29   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: india
Age: 35
Posts: 490
Member: 135518
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1605927:cellcomna
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
your any model you say without usb debug have rooted how to root without usb debug
plz help

because i have avator but i dont have avator key and parches very soon

thanks

Last edited by resident2011; 10-09-2014 at 08:38.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:38   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
resident2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GSM World!!
Age: 29
Posts: 2,333
Member: 1530237
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614868
Thanks Meter: 5,453
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by celldotcom View Post
your any model you say without usb debug have rooted how to root without usb debug


plz help

because i have avator but i dont have avator key and parches very soon

thanks

You Need AvatorDongle for this Feature Bro!!!
Factoy Mode + AvatorDongle = All is possible
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:41   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: india
Age: 35
Posts: 490
Member: 135518
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1605927:cellcomna
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by resident2011 View Post
You Need AvatorDongle for this Feature Bro!!!
Factoy Mode + AvatorDongle = All is possible
sir can i root without usb debug any model


thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:44   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: india
Age: 35
Posts: 490
Member: 135518
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1605927:cellcomna
Thanks Meter: 56
any video for best explain and help

because i think its not possible root with out usb debug

thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 09:07   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
resident2011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GSM World!!
Age: 29
Posts: 2,333
Member: 1530237
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1614868
Thanks Meter: 5,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by celldotcom View Post
sir can i root without usb debug any model


thanks
Our Source have many Exclusive Features!!!
Many phones Support for ROOT in Factory Mode
Factory Mode is Supported for All Operations
Models Supported for Root in Factory Mode; 77% Of phone with MTK Chipset Inside Supported


Quote:
Originally Posted by celldotcom View Post
any video for best explain and help

because i think its not possible root with out usb debug

thanks
You can think whatever you want !!! but when you are a user of avatorDongle, you can tell me if I'm wrong or NO !!!


Factory Mode Working

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsA79h36ZvQ
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 09:30   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
..:\\lucky//:..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: (Tech land)
Posts: 2,019
Member: 1864000
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by celldotcom View Post
any video for best explain and help

because i think its not possible root with out usb debug

thanks
Hi bro ,Avatorbox has unique and world,s best solutions for you . You can use factory mode very easily for root or read and remove locks .Also our dongle supports Meta mode for every job ,if you have none debugged locked phone ,only Avator team can help you .Very safe and fear free work we support.

None debugg Qmobile A2 noir Read pattern done using Meta Mode [Magical AvatorDongle]

Using Factory Mode Qmobile A8 Mtk 6577 too many pattern solved by AvatorDongle

Mito A810 MT6572 Succes Remove Pattern Lock without USB Debug by Avator_BrutalKey

ipro A3 remove pattern lock!! Non Need USB Debug Enable!! www.AvatorBox.com

Qmobile A34 root ,Read pattern done by AvatorDongle Using factory mode[IF DEBUGG OFF]




Wbr
..:\\lucky//:..
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:48.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.27581 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO