GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Power Dongle (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f658/)
-   -   Cant detect dongle on several computers (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f658/cant-detect-dongle-several-computers-1374649/)

Revolution Cel 11-02-2011 15:54

Cant detect dongle on several computers

Hello I recently purshased 2 yellow power dongles and I canot get it too detect it. I have tried too get it working on windows 7 32bit, 64bit and windows XP and none work. My 2 windows 7 detect it automatic but when I open the software 1.09 it does not detect the dongle. I have installed old and new drivers and still the same problem.

Please help me out Friends so that I can start using my dongle :)

PS: I have email power dongle web site and they have not responded.

anthony cheah 11-03-2011 11:44

Me too sent email to support site no respond...........Wat going on.............

ministar111 11-04-2011 01:39

Dead project

This tool is apparently dead and we just threw money at fog.Svi serious projects have updates at least once a month at present there is nothing a half years, I guess you see that we izigrani.Ali knowing who I started this project the following tools in which these players have a stake, does not buy!

Revolution Cel 11-05-2011 14:55

IT WORKS!!!!!
I guess it was realy stupid of mi part because I never inserted the SIM card all the way in LOL! When you insert the dongle correctly a red light turns on in the dongle. What I do have to do is install the new dongle driver every time and pull out and in again to get it working. Im not an expert finaly got the thing working :)

PD: My windows is windows 7 and it works ok.

zubairhussain 11-05-2011 20:59

Is typical of new user or someone who doesnt spend time learning to just cry n complaining bout support

Revolution Cel 11-05-2011 21:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by zubairhussain (Post 7865043)
Is typical of new user or someone who doesnt spend time learning to just cry n complaining bout support

I did make a mistake but that doesnt mean support is good. No one was able to even respond my message. So yes support ***** and power dongle web email doesnt ansewer. So why dont you cry that one out and dont ofend people that know.

zubairhussain 11-05-2011 22:13

dude how much is the dongle price? how much profit u think the team and halas make?
sometimes users expect too much support. u have to take ownership.. no one else is gonna unlock ur fones for u or run ur shop or whatever.

Revolution Cel 11-05-2011 22:23

Ok now your talking realistic wich is understsandable. Its easier if you explain that way and not saying cry baby. But ill tell you one thing if its in my hands I would try too help out people wich I have already done. Once I got this thing working the first thing I did was post my mistake and let people know so that they dont make the same mistake. Please help if its in your hands and be patient new comers.

FYI: If you are using windows 7 it will only detect the dongle if you open as admistrator. So dont make that mistake also.