GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > GSMServer Products > Medusa

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 13:02   #1 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Gsmserver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: gsmserver
Posts: 2,363
Member: 21077
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 45,212
Post Medusa Box Flasher v1.1.0 - Xperia Ray, Xperia Mini Pro added!

Medusa Box Flasher v1.1.0 is out!

Added world's first Phone Repair, Boot Repair and Security Recalculation via USB for Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
and Xperia Mini Pro (no need to solder JTAG wires - only small TP, no credits required either).


Medusa Box Flasher v1.1.0 Release Notes:

- Added support for the following models:
  • Sony Ericsson ST18a (Xperia Ray) - added Phone Repair
    (Dead Boot Repair + Security Recalculation), Read Full Flash - all via USB.
  • Sony Ericsson ST18i (Xperia Ray) - added Phone Repair
    (Dead Boot Repair + Security Recalculation), Read Full Flash - all via USB.
  • Sony Ericsson SO-03C (Xperia Ray) - added Phone Repair
    (Dead Boot Repair + Security Recalculation), Read Full Flash - all via USB.
  • Sony Ericsson Sk17a (Xperia Mini Pro) - added Phone Repair
    (Dead Boot Repair + Security Recalculation), Read Full Flash - all via USB.
  • Sony Ericsson SK17i (Xperia Mini Pro) - added Phone Repair
    (Dead Boot Repair + Security Recalculation), Read Full Flash - all via USB.


To repair ST18a/ST18i/SO-03C/SK17a/SK17i you need to perform following operations:
  1. Press "Repair Phone" button.
  2. Reconnect the battery.
  3. Attach Testpoint and connect phone with Micro USB cable directly to the motherboard's USB port
    (avoid USB hub connection).
  4. Install necessary drivers (located at "C:\Program Files\GsmServer\Medusa\Driver\USBFlash" folder).
  5. Follow software instructions (prompts).


When Repair will be done, you'll need to re-flash the phone with any firmware from free Medusa Box support area
of Boot-Loader v2.0 portal.

Note that after Phone Repair procedure, your phone will have "00000000000000" IMEI number and will be locked.
To unlock or repair IMEI, you can use Octopus Suite.

Download Medusa Box Flasher v1.1.0





  Reply With Quote
The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to Gsmserver For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-25-2012, 13:34   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
umarnlw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UMAR MOBILES NAROWAL
Posts: 1,878
Member: 207708
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1602241
Thanks Meter: 216
nice update and keep it more up
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 13:41   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
dvd_anwar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Anwar Telecom .DHAKA
Age: 29
Posts: 1,445
Member: 896667
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1586139
Thanks Meter: 1,522
Medusa Box all time send good update
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 14:02   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Malik Irfan85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: in your Heart
Posts: 2,189
Member: 1484062
Status: Online
Sonork: 1610135
Thanks Meter: 212
Nice Jtager Medusa team.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 14:04   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 26
Member: 704390
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Medusa Box good update !
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 14:28   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dubai
Posts: 283
Member: 1334781
Status: Offline
Sonork: 0010
Thanks Meter: 32
Donate money to this user
thanks Gsmserver team.
good update.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 14:35   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Posts: 393
Member: 86034
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
thanks Gsmserver team.
nice update...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 16:23   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Age: 28
Posts: 566
Member: 882614
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1608795
Thanks Meter: 122
plesae aded u5i and u1i
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 17:47   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: China
Posts: 79
Member: 1273226
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
nice update.........
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:18   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: matang lawin
Posts: 145
Member: 1166901
Status: Offline
Sonork: Ginerz
Thanks Meter: 19
tnx nice update.......
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 15:14   #11 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 53
Member: 183896
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
st18

very bad update.
after repair st18i imei 00000000000000

before repair:
8.8.2012 11:48:03 > Platform: SE Qualcomm
8.8.2012 11:48:03 > Selected model: ST18i
8.8.2012 11:48:03 > Please, reconnect battery, hold "Vol-" key and connect USB cable...8.8.2012 11:48:19 > OK
8.8.2012 11:48:19 > Reading info...
8.8.2012 11:48:19 > Chipset: S1 MSM8255
8.8.2012 11:48:19 > IMEI: 358343-04-744369-4
8.8.2012 11:48:19 > MSN: CB511V4HDN
8.8.2012 11:48:19 > Sending loader...8.8.2012 11:48:24 > OK
8.8.2012 11:48:24 > Selecting output file...8.8.2012 11:48:29 > OK
8.8.2012 11:48:29 > Destination file: "Sony Ericsson_ST18i_35834304744369_08-08-2012_11-48-24.gdfs"
8.8.2012 11:48:29 > Reading TA_MISC...8.8.2012 11:48:30 > OK
8.8.2012 11:48:30 > Reading TA...8.8.2012 11:48:30 > OK
8.8.2012 11:48:30 > Shutting down...8.8.2012 11:48:30 > OK

after repair:
Platform: SE Qualcomm
08/08/2012 14:54:34 > Selected model: ST18i
08/08/2012 14:54:34 > Opening "ST18i_4.0.1.A.0.283_Urushi_BAL_WORLD.oct"...0 8/08/2012 14:54:34 > OK
08/08/2012 14:54:34 > Please, reconnect battery, hold "Vol-" key and connect USB cable...08/08/2012 14:54:59 > OK
08/08/2012 14:54:59 > Reading info...
08/08/2012 14:54:59 > Chipset: S1 MSM8255
08/08/2012 14:54:59 > IMEI: 000000-00-000000-0
08/08/2012 14:54:59 > MSN: CB5A1FDYH2
08/08/2012 14:54:59 > Sending loader...08/08/2012 14:55:03 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:03 > Writing Firmware...
08/08/2012 14:55:03 > Writing AMSS...08/08/2012 14:55:11 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:11 > Writing AMSS_FS...08/08/2012 14:55:11 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:11 > Writing CACHE...08/08/2012 14:55:12 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:12 > Writing FOTA0...08/08/2012 14:55:13 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:13 > Writing FOTA1...08/08/2012 14:55:14 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:14 > Writing KERNEL...08/08/2012 14:55:16 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:16 > Writing ADSP...08/08/2012 14:55:19 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:19 > Writing SYSTEM...08/08/2012 14:57:08 > OK
08/08/2012 14:57:08 > Writing USERDATA...08/08/2012 14:57:13 > OK
08/08/2012 14:57:13 > Writing APPS_LOG...08/08/2012 14:57:13 > OK
08/08/2012 14:57:13 > Shutting down...08/08/2012 14:57:13 > OK

this update no repair phone, only change imei 000000000000000. and solution for repair? o yes buy octopus hahaha. setool ist beast. medusa best for boot repair samsung, htc, etc. medusa SE xperia no repair
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:37   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
marvin03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Age: 31
Posts: 1,911
Member: 1015389
Status: Offline
Sonork: 19830303
Thanks Meter: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali41 View Post
very bad update.
after repair st18i imei 00000000000000

before repair:
8.8.2012 11:48:03 > Platform: SE Qualcomm
8.8.2012 11:48:03 > Selected model: ST18i
8.8.2012 11:48:03 > Please, reconnect battery, hold "Vol-" key and connect USB cable...8.8.2012 11:48:19 > OK
8.8.2012 11:48:19 > Reading info...
8.8.2012 11:48:19 > Chipset: S1 MSM8255
8.8.2012 11:48:19 > IMEI: 358343-04-744369-4
8.8.2012 11:48:19 > MSN: CB511V4HDN
8.8.2012 11:48:19 > Sending loader...8.8.2012 11:48:24 > OK
8.8.2012 11:48:24 > Selecting output file...8.8.2012 11:48:29 > OK
8.8.2012 11:48:29 > Destination file: "Sony Ericsson_ST18i_35834304744369_08-08-2012_11-48-24.gdfs"
8.8.2012 11:48:29 > Reading TA_MISC...8.8.2012 11:48:30 > OK
8.8.2012 11:48:30 > Reading TA...8.8.2012 11:48:30 > OK
8.8.20E12 11:48:30 > Shutting down...8.8.2012 11:48:30 > OK

after repair:
Platform: SE Qualcomm
08/08/2012 14:54:34 > Selected model: ST18i
08/08/2012 14:54:34 > Opening "ST18i_4.0.1.A.0.283_Urushi_BAL_WORLD.oct"...0 8/08/2012 14:54:34 > OK
08/08/2012 14:54:34 > Please, reconnect battery, hold "Vol-" key and connect USB cable...08/08/2012 14:54:59 > OK
08/08/2012 14:54:59 > Reading info...
08/08/2012 14:54:59 > Chipset: S1 MSM8255
08/08/2012 14:54:59 > IMEI: 000000-00-000000-0
08/08/2012 14:54:59 > MSN: CB5A1FDYH2
08/08/2012 14:54:59 > Sending loader...08/08/2012 14:55:03 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:03 > Writing Firmware...
08/08/2012 14:55:03 > Writing AMSS...08/08/2012 14:55:11 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:11 > Writing AMSS_FS...08/08/2012 14:55:11 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:11 > Writing CACHE...08/08/2012 14:55:12 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:12 > Writing FOTA0...08/08/2012 14:55:13 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:13 > Writing FOTA1...08/08/2012 14:55:14 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:14 > Writing KERNEL...08/08/2012 14:55:16 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:16 > Writing ADSP...08/08/2012 14:55:19 > OK
08/08/2012 14:55:19 > Writing SYSTEM...08/08/2012 14:57:08 > OK
08/08/2012 14:57:08 > Writing USERDATA...08/08/2012 14:57:13 > OK
08/08/2012 14:57:13 > Writing APPS_LOG...08/08/2012 14:57:13 > OK
08/08/2012 14:57:13 > Shutting down...08/08/2012 14:57:13 > OK

this update no repair phone, only change imei 000000000000000. and solution for repair? o yes buy octopus hahaha. setool ist beast. medusa best for boot repair samsung, htc, etc. medusa SE xperia no repair
Note that after Phone Repair procedure, your phone will have "00000000000000" IMEI number and will be locked.
To unlock or repair IMEI, you can use Octopus Suite.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to marvin03 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2012, 16:48   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2
Member: 652936
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
repair boot for xperia 12w14 + 15 ..16..17..18 ? suported?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 20:52   #14 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Medusa Box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Octopus-team
Posts: 2,176
Member: 1538383
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1587278
Thanks Meter: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio18 View Post
repair boot for xperia 12w14 + 15 ..16..17..18 ? suported?
Hello.
No, currently not supported.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:06   #15 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Swabi pakistan
Posts: 15
Member: 1158785
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
desire z flashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsmserver View Post
Medusa Box Flasher v1.1.0 is out!

Added world's first Phone Repair, Boot Repair and Security Recalculation via USB for Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
and Xperia Mini Pro (no need to solder JTAG wires - only small TP, no credits required either).


Medusa Box Flasher v1.1.0 Release Notes:

- Added support for the following models:
  • Sony Ericsson ST18a (Xperia Ray) - added Phone Repair
    (Dead Boot Repair + Security Recalculation), Read Full Flash - all via USB.
  • Sony Ericsson ST18i (Xperia Ray) - added Phone Repair
    (Dead Boot Repair + Security Recalculation), Read Full Flash - all via USB.
  • Sony Ericsson SO-03C (Xperia Ray) - added Phone Repair
    (Dead Boot Repair + Security Recalculation), Read Full Flash - all via USB.
  • Sony Ericsson Sk17a (Xperia Mini Pro) - added Phone Repair
    (Dead Boot Repair + Security Recalculation), Read Full Flash - all via USB.
  • Sony Ericsson SK17i (Xperia Mini Pro) - added Phone Repair
    (Dead Boot Repair + Security Recalculation), Read Full Flash - all via USB.


To repair ST18a/ST18i/SO-03C/SK17a/SK17i you need to perform following operations:
  1. Press "Repair Phone" button.
  2. Reconnect the battery.
  3. Attach Testpoint and connect phone with Micro USB cable directly to the motherboard's USB port
    (avoid USB hub connection).
  4. Install necessary drivers (located at "C:\Program Files\GsmServer\Medusa\Driver\USBFlash" folder).
  5. Follow software instructions (prompts).


When Repair will be done, you'll need to re-flash the phone with any firmware from free Medusa Box support area
of Boot-Loader v2.0 portal.

Note that after Phone Repair procedure, your phone will have "00000000000000" IMEI number and will be locked.
To unlock or repair IMEI, you can use Octopus Suite.

Download Medusa Box Flasher v1.1.0






How to full flash htc desire z via medusa flasher?????
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110 ptkrf Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 29 06-27-2014 21:31
DES key Driver black Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 8 02-08-2014 03:50
8810 mbus-cable zfrank Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 3 05-19-1999 17:41

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:01.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.39317 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO