GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported WebShop Companies > "DITS" > Gsm Finder > Gsmfinder Dongle Version

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 18:59   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1742913
Sonork: 100.1604070
Thanks Meter: 328
Donate money to this user
9900 blackberry logo only[answered]

hallo supporters. i have 9900 blackberry logo loading 80% then stuck. i try to update difrent os and write mfi and factory os file. update all done. hw can repaire this? somebody do with same problum. i can get any help gsmfindertool?
Old 07-18-2012, 06:49   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1713856
Sonork: Uninstalled
Thanks Meter: 4,500
first nuke device,then wipe,then flash with mfi,then use rapid or sfi and app for flashing.

Last edited by Rahul_Bhutani; 08-18-2012 at 13:09.
Old 07-21-2012, 17:56   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18926
Sonork: ndagi
Thanks Meter: 52
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul_bhutani View Post
first nuke device,then wipe,then flash with mfi,then use rapid or shi and app for flashing.
stop wrecking their phones ! You know full well it dont work like that! He'll end up in an endless reboot loop and you'll tell him 'u dont have he's mfi yet! Just say the truth cant do it!
Old 07-21-2012, 20:25   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul_Bhutani View Post
first nuke device,then wipe,then flash with mfi,then use rapid or shi and app for flashing.
this is perfect solution. tested more phone, thanx finder team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndagi View Post
stop wrecking their phones ! You know full well it dont work like that! He'll end up in an endless reboot loop and you'll tell him 'u dont have he's mfi yet! Just say the truth cant do it!
bro, u have gsm finder dongle? did u try any phone this tool?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to android unbrik For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2012, 21:00   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18926
Sonork: ndagi
Thanks Meter: 52
how can i make all these posts if i don't have gsm finder?
i already said in another thread(since you've answered two of my replies already) that if there's any success on any blackberry whatsoever in bricked state. user should please post video proof! other than that all is bull crap! ask bahul and bazil or something like that (they've both deleted me from sornok) i spent 3 hours with them getting tossed to and fro one another with no positive or productive headway on 9900 dakota and 9930 montana red blink problem! reason why i flipped and decided to tell all unsuspecting users real reason why they cant get it done! check all the threads regarding the problem or similar u just get nice deceiving answers that don't solve nothing! if maybe im wrong and you for one has had success then please post a video proof that these guys(or you guys) aint bull crap! please feel free to search me on forum and indeed the entire internet to be sure i'm far from noob!
its all crap!
Old 07-21-2012, 21:43   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

bro, first dnt make stupid post here, if u need any help ask supporters,remember if u have problum software they will help u. they have both deleated ur sonork its shure ur mistake.this complaint im first see this section. any hw what is ur problum exactly? lot of people using finder dongle, they dnt have problum same like u. need proof??contact me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to android unbrik For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2012, 06:49   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 659181
Thanks Meter: 7,652
Quote:
i already said in another thread(since you've answered two of my replies already) that if there's any success on any blackberry whatsoever in bricked state. user should please post video proof! other than that all is bull crap! ask bahul and bazil or something like that (they've both deleted me from sornok) i spent 3 hours with them getting tossed to and fro one another with no positive or productive headway on 9900 dakota and 9930 montana red blink problem! reason why i flipped and decided to tell all unsuspecting users real reason why they cant get it done! check all the threads regarding the problem or similar u just get nice deceiving answers that don't solve nothing! if maybe im wrong and you for one has had success then please post a video proof that these guys(or you guys) aint bull crap! please feel free to search me on forum and indeed the entire internet to be sure i'm far from noob!
its all crap!
you want video

How To Fix Blackberry Red Light Blink Phone.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/8577124-post43.html

Who delete you id in you sonork
Old 07-22-2012, 11:12   #8 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 172434
Sonork: 100.161280
Thanks Meter: 577
Quote:
its all crap!
Most of this people only waste their time 80% of these phones has missing signature, and signature is protected by rtas on all new security phones. when you hear a sound from speaker during boot dont waste your time.
Old 07-22-2012, 15:59   #9 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1767295
Thanks Meter: 34
sure it can not
Old 07-23-2013, 19:59   #10 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 559572
Thanks Meter: 6
Dear All,

Any opinions are allowed here that's why we called this forum, all experienced members have the right to share what knowledge they have. NOBODY here is perfect, we should respect each other, helping one another is more better than againts each other... More power to GSMFORUM
Old 07-23-2013, 20:00   #11 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 559572
Thanks Meter: 6
Dear ALL

Dear All,

Any opinions are allowed here that's why we called this forum, all experienced members have the right to share what knowledge they have. NOBODY here is perfect, we should respect each other, helping one another is more better than againts each other... More power to GSMFORUM
Old 08-24-2013, 12:19   #12 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1623857
Sonork: madgenius
Thanks Meter: 48
yes... sir jomari is right,,, we have all different experience in this field

its up to us what solution what we are using for us to help to solve the problem..
Old 02-27-2014, 14:28   #13 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 932171
Sonork: 2244
Thanks Meter: 11
the same problem i fix in phones first i remove.the volime cable remove and .fix it anothe keypad full remove and the phone is working i think these 2 phones short the cable.but same problem so many phone not done...