GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus

Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus The official support section. You can ask here your question and get answer regarding using Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2017, 02:29   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 796570
Thanks Meter: 26
Easy Jtag Plus when activation will be done ??

Hi Guys !

Had to create separate thread as my previous posts was deleted !
Im one of persons which still waiting for activation Easy Jtag Plus !
Worst is Im the first person which had bit struggle with activation coz basic Easy Jtag gone ... I guess it could be removed by one of GSMserver member crew as after get contact with sale support I was redirected to man with knowledge in that subject and let me know I need wait a bit !

Unfortunatly Easy Jtag the basic one (First release) was gone ! Strictly when check Hardware wizard even Easy Jtag line not appear summary list !

Mr. Blang I already provide any necessary documents as invoive Smartcard SN to Z3X team ! This same copy was sended to reseller of Easy Jtag (FoneFunShop) and Easy Jtag Plus (GSMserver) !

At the moment I lost money due cant use even basic Easy Jtag ! Every one just push problem to others ! Supplyers for resellers and resellers for supplyer or even Z3X server also is mention as solution.... I had bought new Hardware at begining of december had force during at least week to force basic solutions with support which treat me like amator !

Now is almost 2018 and still cant get that what had paid for and even worst !
Activation purchased 4 months ago is useless ! cant use it gone !

As Im first person which ever in Z3X Team history had removed anything from smartcard.... ok fine ... **** happens.... So.... may some compensation ? Like just turned on !!!!! Give me access to panel if nobody cant press one button as Mr.blang mention already they shall do it straight away but somehow resellers are pushing problem at Z3X Team like They only send request to Z3x Team but strictly one of team member actiavte that !

Whos lie ? I dont know ! I now only I paid for something what not work
and proove it was struggle coz feld bit like person which try cheat Z3X team !

Even ready to pay once more, mention that to Mr. Blang, instead that my post removed ! Had contact with FoneFunShop they only confirm the Mr.Blang made big argumentary about that but cant explain how that happen and apologise for that as Im first person which had that situation !

Ok I fully inderstand that .... but I starting be pissed off coz as I "standing on head" to provide deleted some time ago Invoices as proove of purchase !

Why just dont activate that what have paid for ???? And investigation (as was informed by mail) is begined !! Ok !!! I dont care !!! activate product please and later do (provider/seller) what ever You want if want lead investigation !
I dont care who done ! Im interested if can be fixed I never wait more than 2-3 days but is nearly will be month... and still no warranty if will back to me that whay haver lost without reason !