GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Easy-Jtag / Easy-Jtag Plus (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f672/)
-   -   lyder sir plz give some pdf of easy jtag plus detail working (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f672/lyder-sir-plz-give-some-pdf-easy-jtag-plus-detail-working-2581461/)

galaxycompue 03-29-2019 20:45

lyder sir plz give some pdf of easy jtag plus detail working

lyder sir i request u plz provide me some explained detail solution of easy jtag plus working tutorial, since after reading threads i guess that i use only twenty percent of easy jtag plus in emmc, i give u example one thread show rpmb area 000000 u said in spd case rpmb not imp, in other thread u say rom2, 3 not important to boot qualcomm cpu, i watch your youtube videos in some cases, we make gp1 partition 40mb why plz expalin sir if u give me any your whatup no or telegram where if i have any query i ask u, i never will disturb you only i asked my question when you have time you reply sir, i'm very impressed from your knowledge.

layder 03-29-2019 21:30

I answer the forum for all messages that I can answer and help you.

Every day I visit the support forums several times to view new posts and give answers.

By creating instructions, the process is progressing, and I will try to present my knowledge more clearly and briefly.

I do not need to write to me in private messages and messengers, because the answers to each user separately take a lot of time and other users cannot read how to act in different situations.

galaxycompue 03-30-2019 21:17

sir i ask one question in one of your video u make gp1 partition use 40 mb why in which cases we can take gp1 40mb and what is the reason behind it how we can benefit for this for which handsets plz give explanation with detail.

layder 03-30-2019 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by galaxycompue (Post 13600751)
sir i ask one question in one of your video u make gp1 partition use 40 mb why in which cases we can take gp1 40mb and what is the reason behind it how we can benefit for this for which handsets plz give explanation with detail.

A GP1 section can be created with the size that we need.

But the minimum size, and, accordingly, the size step, is set by the eMMC.

for KMVTU the minimum size is 40MB

galaxycompue 04-01-2019 04:42

sir then for other emmc how we know gp1 size is what, also in which cases we create gp1 plz explain with detail.

layder 04-01-2019 10:10

The gp1 section needs to be created when it is in the dump that needs to be flashed.

it is present only with Intel processors, but not on all models

sonu_pco 04-02-2019 11:28

mr lyder one my question is if i want to reprogram any samsung emmc then after formatting i write efs backup then imei retain or not(mean efs write is sufficient for security backup or for samsung mtk, nvram, nv data write for backup plz explain me since i'm too much confused to write backup in samsung, plz give detail for imei backup process of samsung all cpu like mtk, spd and so on).

layder 04-02-2019 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonu_pco (Post 13603758)
mr lyder one my question is if i want to reprogram any samsung emmc then after formatting i write efs backup then imei retain or not(mean efs write is sufficient for security backup or for samsung mtk, nvram, nv data write for backup plz explain me since i'm too much confused to write backup in samsung, plz give detail for imei backup process of samsung all cpu like mtk, spd and so on).

if you efs from dead emmc (for this CPU), IMEI may be restore.

In most cases, we are have situation with a lost efs partition, and someone else's efs partition (from another device) will not help

galaxycompue 04-07-2019 11:40

eMMC RPMB Region Status added

LYDER SIR SINCE ANY OF YOUR UPDATE IS VERY BREIF, NOW I ASK U ONE BY ONE THIS UPDATE RELATED QUESTION, I WROTE ABOVE LINE PLZ TELL HOW I USE EMMC RPMB REGION STATUS THIS FEATURE AND UNDER WHICH CONDIOTION AND IN WHICH HANDSETS THIS FEATURE IS USEFUL FOR US.

layder 04-08-2019 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by galaxycompue (Post 13609886)
eMMC RPMB Region Status added

LYDER SIR SINCE ANY OF YOUR UPDATE IS VERY BREIF, NOW I ASK U ONE BY ONE THIS UPDATE RELATED QUESTION, I WROTE ABOVE LINE PLZ TELL HOW I USE EMMC RPMB REGION STATUS THIS FEATURE AND UNDER WHICH CONDIOTION AND IN WHICH HANDSETS THIS FEATURE IS USEFUL FOR US.

You can see the status of this RPMB area at log (used or not)

When replacing EMC in hardware with Exynos processors (like Samsung N8000), you can see the label "Invalid RPMB data" at bootloader screen. This means that the device requires a eMMC with a clean (not used) RPMB area.

There is no other practical use of this protected partition for end users.

You can read more info with Google translate at http://www.gsmforum.ru/threads/31450...B0%D1%82%D1%8C

layder 04-13-2019 13:38

Translated: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f672...at-do-2587891/

galaxycompue 04-13-2019 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by layder (Post 13617924)

LYDER SIR I'M REALLY YOUR GREAT FAN AND U HELP ME VERY MUCH TO CLEAR MY SOME SECRET CONCEPTS ABOUT eMMC NOW MY RESULT OF EMMC PROGRAMMING IS GOING VERY HIGH AND NEARLY ALL HANDSETS RELATED WITH EMMC PROGRAMMING GIVING HUNDRED PERCENT RESULT, ONCE AGAIN I SAY TO THANKS TO YOU FOR BIG SUPPORT OF YOUR EMMC AND EASY JTAG KNOWLEDGE, I SALUTE TO YOU FOR YOUR GOOD KNOWLEDGE.

galaxycompue 04-18-2019 09:34

lyder sir can we extend ram in any handset if i have emcp 2g ram and 16gb storage, can i upgrade ram of this handset if yes then what is the procedure, plz explain in detail.

layder 04-18-2019 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by galaxycompue (Post 13624511)
lyder sir can we extend ram in any handset if i have emcp 2g ram and 16gb storage, can i upgrade ram of this handset if yes then what is the procedure, plz explain in detail.

For Qualcomm CPU you can simple use another FLASH with bigger RAM size
For MTK CPU you need find eMCP models from Preloader, or thi use preloader from another models

galaxycompue 04-18-2019 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by layder (Post 13624658)
For Qualcomm CPU you can simple use another FLASH with bigger RAM size
For MTK CPU you need find eMCP models from Preloader, or thi use preloader from another models

sir can u give any link for any Russian site where i can read in detail to extend ram related topics.