GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2019, 20:45   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2298369
Thanks Meter: 343
lyder sir plz give some pdf of easy jtag plus detail working

lyder sir i request u plz provide me some explained detail solution of easy jtag plus working tutorial, since after reading threads i guess that i use only twenty percent of easy jtag plus in emmc, i give u example one thread show rpmb area 000000 u said in spd case rpmb not imp, in other thread u say rom2, 3 not important to boot qualcomm cpu, i watch your youtube videos in some cases, we make gp1 partition 40mb why plz expalin sir if u give me any your whatup no or telegram where if i have any query i ask u, i never will disturb you only i asked my question when you have time you reply sir, i'm very impressed from your knowledge.
The Following User Says Thank You to galaxycompue For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2019, 21:30   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 13148
Thanks Meter: 881
I answer the forum for all messages that I can answer and help you.

Every day I visit the support forums several times to view new posts and give answers.

By creating instructions, the process is progressing, and I will try to present my knowledge more clearly and briefly.

I do not need to write to me in private messages and messengers, because the answers to each user separately take a lot of time and other users cannot read how to act in different situations.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-30-2019, 21:17   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

sir i ask one question in one of your video u make gp1 partition use 40 mb why in which cases we can take gp1 40mb and what is the reason behind it how we can benefit for this for which handsets plz give explanation with detail.
Old 03-30-2019, 21:24   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxycompue View Post
sir i ask one question in one of your video u make gp1 partition use 40 mb why in which cases we can take gp1 40mb and what is the reason behind it how we can benefit for this for which handsets plz give explanation with detail.
A GP1 section can be created with the size that we need.

But the minimum size, and, accordingly, the size step, is set by the eMMC.

for KMVTU the minimum size is 40MB
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2019, 04:42   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

sir then for other emmc how we know gp1 size is what, also in which cases we create gp1 plz explain with detail.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:10   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

The gp1 section needs to be created when it is in the dump that needs to be flashed.

it is present only with Intel processors, but not on all models
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2019, 11:28   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 66510
Thanks Meter: 27
mr lyder one my question is if i want to reprogram any samsung emmc then after formatting i write efs backup then imei retain or not(mean efs write is sufficient for security backup or for samsung mtk, nvram, nv data write for backup plz explain me since i'm too much confused to write backup in samsung, plz give detail for imei backup process of samsung all cpu like mtk, spd and so on).
Old 04-02-2019, 23:01   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonu_pco View Post
mr lyder one my question is if i want to reprogram any samsung emmc then after formatting i write efs backup then imei retain or not(mean efs write is sufficient for security backup or for samsung mtk, nvram, nv data write for backup plz explain me since i'm too much confused to write backup in samsung, plz give detail for imei backup process of samsung all cpu like mtk, spd and so on).
if you efs from dead emmc (for this CPU), IMEI may be restore.

In most cases, we are have situation with a lost efs partition, and someone else's efs partition (from another device) will not help
Old 04-07-2019, 11:40   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

eMMC RPMB Region Status added

LYDER SIR SINCE ANY OF YOUR UPDATE IS VERY BREIF, NOW I ASK U ONE BY ONE THIS UPDATE RELATED QUESTION, I WROTE ABOVE LINE PLZ TELL HOW I USE EMMC RPMB REGION STATUS THIS FEATURE AND UNDER WHICH CONDIOTION AND IN WHICH HANDSETS THIS FEATURE IS USEFUL FOR US.
Old 04-08-2019, 15:09   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
eMMC RPMB Region Status added

LYDER SIR SINCE ANY OF YOUR UPDATE IS VERY BREIF, NOW I ASK U ONE BY ONE THIS UPDATE RELATED QUESTION, I WROTE ABOVE LINE PLZ TELL HOW I USE EMMC RPMB REGION STATUS THIS FEATURE AND UNDER WHICH CONDIOTION AND IN WHICH HANDSETS THIS FEATURE IS USEFUL FOR US.
You can see the status of this RPMB area at log (used or not)

When replacing EMC in hardware with Exynos processors (like Samsung N8000), you can see the label "Invalid RPMB data" at bootloader screen. This means that the device requires a eMMC with a clean (not used) RPMB area.

There is no other practical use of this protected partition for end users.

You can read more info with Google translate at http://www.gsmforum.ru/threads/31450...B0%D1%82%D1%8C
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2019, 13:38   #11 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Translated: RPMB section: what it is and what to do with it.
Old 04-13-2019, 19:29   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
LYDER SIR I'M REALLY YOUR GREAT FAN AND U HELP ME VERY MUCH TO CLEAR MY SOME SECRET CONCEPTS ABOUT eMMC NOW MY RESULT OF EMMC PROGRAMMING IS GOING VERY HIGH AND NEARLY ALL HANDSETS RELATED WITH EMMC PROGRAMMING GIVING HUNDRED PERCENT RESULT, ONCE AGAIN I SAY TO THANKS TO YOU FOR BIG SUPPORT OF YOUR EMMC AND EASY JTAG KNOWLEDGE, I SALUTE TO YOU FOR YOUR GOOD KNOWLEDGE.
Old Yesterday, 09:34   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

lyder sir can we extend ram in any handset if i have emcp 2g ram and 16gb storage, can i upgrade ram of this handset if yes then what is the procedure, plz explain in detail.
Old Yesterday, 11:17   #14 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
lyder sir can we extend ram in any handset if i have emcp 2g ram and 16gb storage, can i upgrade ram of this handset if yes then what is the procedure, plz explain in detail.
For Qualcomm CPU you can simple use another FLASH with bigger RAM size
For MTK CPU you need find eMCP models from Preloader, or thi use preloader from another models
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 13:08   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
For Qualcomm CPU you can simple use another FLASH with bigger RAM size
For MTK CPU you need find eMCP models from Preloader, or thi use preloader from another models
sir can u give any link for any Russian site where i can read in detail to extend ram related topics.