GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2013, 19:00   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
el-safwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: egypt
Age: 33
Posts: 526
Member: 158471
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1588029
Thanks Meter: 73
n7100 afer flash problem stoped on samsung

first phone problem after update
imei null
and no basebad
flash rom 1 main 512
flash boot v2
now phone stoped os samaung
and problem on mmc when format
i have backup rom 1 main 512+boot from phone can fix this problem this problem after flash boot v2
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 23:45   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 14,160
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 114,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by el-safwa View Post
first phone problem after update
imei null
and no basebad
flash rom 1 main 512
flash boot v2
now phone stoped os samaung
and problem on mmc when format
i have backup rom 1 main 512+boot from phone can fix this problem this problem after flash boot v2
after flash rom1 and rom2, you need use original firmware and odin flasher.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 15:01   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
el-safwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: egypt
Age: 33
Posts: 526
Member: 158471
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1588029
Thanks Meter: 73
ofcourse after flash rom1 and rom2 i flash phone
same problem but after flash boot read buy me from phone no error on mmc when format on recovery but phone stoped on samsung after flash
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 15:02   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
el-safwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: egypt
Age: 33
Posts: 526
Member: 158471
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1588029
Thanks Meter: 73
i will tray flash rom 1 main 512 read buy me from phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:39   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 14,160
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 114,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by el-safwa View Post
ofcourse after flash rom1 and rom2 i flash phone
same problem but after flash boot read buy me from phone no error on mmc when format on recovery but phone stoped on samsung after flash
try wipe from recovery menu.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 13:48   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
el-safwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: egypt
Age: 33
Posts: 526
Member: 158471
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1588029
Thanks Meter: 73
sir i try wipe after flash original firmware but same problem and try flash after flash rom1 and rom2 read by me same problem
what i do
1-flash rom 1 main 512 and flash boot v2 and original firmware use odin flasher without pit file use pda file
phone stoped on samsung try wipe from recovery menu error mmc

2--flash rom 1 main 512 and original firmware use odin flasher without pit file use pda file
phone stoped on samsung try wipe from recovery menu no error mmc but product 9300

3--flash rom 1 main 512 read by me and boot 2 read by me and original firmware use odin flasher without pit file use pda file phone stoped on samsung try wipe from recovery menu error mmc
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 13:58   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 14,160
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 114,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by el-safwa View Post
sir i try wipe after flash original firmware but same problem and try flash after flash rom1 and rom2 read by me same problem
what i do
1-flash rom 1 main 512 and flash boot v2 and original firmware use odin flasher without pit file use pda file
phone stoped on samsung try wipe from recovery menu error mmc

2--flash rom 1 main 512 and original firmware use odin flasher without pit file use pda file
phone stoped on samsung try wipe from recovery menu no error mmc but product 9300

3--flash rom 1 main 512 read by me and boot 2 read by me and original firmware use odin flasher without pit file use pda file phone stoped on samsung try wipe from recovery menu error mmc
looks like problem with emmc.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 00:27   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
BABAK NURI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Tehran.IR
Age: 33
Posts: 6,463
Member: 131131
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1606847
Thanks Meter: 2,463
Hi
No,Usually This Happen When EFS Partition Corrupted,
So,need flash "EFS"
Please Download attachment,Unzip zip File
Then put "N7100_Odin_EFS.tar" in PDA option in Odin and "Start"

After Done,Wait 5-8Min for Normal Startup...Don't Hurry Up

*** For Some Case Need Flash Phone With "Factory Firmware" Like :
1-N7100XXDLJ2_OXA_FACTORY
2-Any Other Full FW
Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip N7100_Odin_EFS.zip (6.0 KB, 104 views)
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BABAK NURI For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2013, 17:59   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
el-safwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: egypt
Age: 33
Posts: 526
Member: 158471
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1588029
Thanks Meter: 73
hi alll i tested all this change mmc also same error
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 18:00   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
el-safwa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: egypt
Age: 33
Posts: 526
Member: 158471
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1588029
Thanks Meter: 73
BABAK NURI i tray flash this v but pda cannot flash also i tary chang mmc and same error
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:27.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.29854 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO