GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2018, 02:26   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 130
Member: 2072293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
Oppo A3S frp bypass possible with easy jtag ?


Can i frp bypass in oppo a3s with easy jtag plus ?
If possible pls tell me procedure step by step.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to THE SLUTE For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 02:43   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
omairlee01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: San Fernando La Union
Age: 29
Posts: 451
Member: 2068959
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 224
bro agree with you maybe
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to omairlee01 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 02:45   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Taguro-GSMLover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Soul Society
Posts: 557
Member: 2669319
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 401
I think this is possible, as faw as i know Easy Jtag Plus have Factory Reset and Remove FRP functions to operate...
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Taguro-GSMLover For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 09:57   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 42
Posts: 1,424
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taguro-GSMLover View Post
I think this is possible, as faw as i know Easy Jtag Plus have Factory Reset and Remove FRP functions to operate...
EasyJTAG Plus have Remove FRP and Remove Androids locks function
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 10:15   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Madurai
Posts: 219
Member: 919695
Status: Offline
Sonork: 111
Thanks Meter: 44
Oppo a3s after try mobile dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
EasyJTAG Plus have Remove FRP and Remove Androids locks function
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Scanning soft partitions
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> GPT header is found and is valid
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: oppodycnvbk, [000000005000 - 000000A05000], size: 000000A00000 (10.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: oppostanvbk, [000000A05000 - 000001405000], size: 000000A00000 (10.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: modemst1, [000001405000 - 000001585000], size: 000000180000 (1.50 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: modemst2, [000001585000 - 000001705000], size: 000000180000 (1.50 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: persist, [000001705000 - 000003705000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: opporeserve1, [000003705000 - 000003F05000], size: 000000800000 (8.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: opporeserve2, [000003F05000 - 000007F05000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: reserve_exp1, [000007F05000 - 000008105000], size: 000000200000 (2.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: reserve_exp2, [000008105000 - 000008305000], size: 000000200000 (2.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: fsc, [000008305000 - 000008305400], size: 000000000400 (1.00 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: ssd, [000008306000 - 000008308000], size: 000000002000 (8.00 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: sbl1, [000008308000 - 000008388000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: rpm, [000008388000 - 000008408000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: tz, [000008408000 - 000008608000], size: 000000200000 (2.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: devcfg, [000008608000 - 000008648000], size: 000000040000 (256. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: sbl1bak, [000008648000 - 0000086C8000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: rpmbak, [0000086C8000 - 000008748000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: tzbak, [000008748000 - 000008948000], size: 000000200000 (2.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: devcfgbak, [000008948000 - 000008988000], size: 000000040000 (256. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: dsp, [000008988000 - 000009988000], size: 000001000000 (16.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: DDR, [00000A000000 - 00000A008000], size: 000000008000 (32.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: fsg, [00000A008000 - 00000A188000], size: 000000180000 (1.50 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: sec, [00000A188000 - 00000A18C000], size: 000000004000 (16.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: aboot, [00000A18C000 - 00000A28C000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: abootbak, [00000A28C000 - 00000A38C000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: modem, [00000A38C000 - 00001238C000], size: 000008000000 (128. MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: dtbo, [00001238C000 - 000012B8C000], size: 000000800000 (8.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: vbmeta, [000012B8C000 - 000012B9C000], size: 000000010000 (64.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: boot, [000012B9C000 - 000016B9C000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: recovery, [000016B9C000 - 00001AB9C000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: devinfo, [00001AB9C000 - 00001AC9C000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: splash, [00001B000000 - 00001BB00000], size: 000000B00000 (11.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: LOGO, [00001BB00000 - 00001DB00000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: DRIVER, [00001DB00000 - 00001FB00000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: cache, [00001FB00000 - 00002FB00000], size: 000010000000 (256. MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: misc, [00002FB00000 - 00002FC00000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: keystore, [00002FC00000 - 00002FC80000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: config, [00002FC80000 - 00002FC88000], size: 000000008000 (32.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: oem, [00002FC88000 - 00002FD88000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: limits, [000030000000 - 000030008000], size: 000000008000 (32.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: mota, [000030800000 - 000030880000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: dip, [000030880000 - 000030980000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: mdtp, [000030980000 - 000032980000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: syscfg, [000032980000 - 000032A00000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: mcfg, [000032A00000 - 000032E00000], size: 000000400000 (4.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: lksecapp, [000033000000 - 000033020000], size: 000000020000 (128. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: cmnlib, [000033020000 - 000033120000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: cmnlib64, [000033120000 - 000033220000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: keymaster, [000033220000 - 000033320000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: lksecappbak, [000033320000 - 000033340000], size: 000000020000 (128. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: cmnlibbak, [000033340000 - 000033440000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: cmnlib64bak, [000033440000 - 000033540000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: keymasterbak, [000033540000 - 000033640000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: apdp, [000033800000 - 000033840000], size: 000000040000 (256. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: msadp, [000033840000 - 000033880000], size: 000000040000 (256. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: dpo, [000033880000 - 000033882000], size: 000000002000 (8.00 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: logdump, [000033882000 - 000037882000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: vm-kystore, [000037882000 - 000037982000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: vm-data, [000037982000 - 000038382000], size: 000000A00000 (10.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: hyp, [000038800000 - 000039000000], size: 000000800000 (8.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: vm-system, [000039000000 - 00003D000000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: vm-linux, [00003D000000 - 00003F000000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: system, [00003F000000 - 000115900000], size: 0000D6900000 (3.35 GB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: vendor, [000115900000 - 000157860000], size: 000041F60000 (1.03 GB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: userdata, [000158000000 - 000747BFBE00], size: 0005EFBFBE00 (23.7 GB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> GPT header successfully parsed
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM>
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Get firmware version
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM>
10/11/2018 6:53:29 PM> Error: Unmount [system/] failed
10/11/2018 6:53:29 PM> Error: Unmount [vendor/] failed
10/11/2018 6:53:29 PM> Manufacturer = OPPO
10/11/2018 6:53:29 PM> CPU Abi = arm64-v8a
10/11/2018 6:53:29 PM> Android release = 8.1.0
10/11/2018 6:53:55 PM>
10/11/2018 6:53:55 PM> Looking for EasyJTAG box...
10/11/2018 6:53:55 PM> EasyJTAG API ver. 2100
10/11/2018 6:53:55 PM> Setting IO Levels to 2.8V
10/11/2018 6:53:55 PM> Setting frequence to 7 Mhz
10/11/2018 6:53:55 PM> EasyJTAG Box Serial = 0D014013CDC564D5
10/11/2018 6:53:55 PM> EasyJTAG Box Firmware = 1.63
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> Setting frequence to 7 Mhz
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> CMD Pullup Level: 2485 mV
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> CMD Active Level: 2691 mV
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> eMMC Init returned = 0
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> EMMC Device Information :
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> EMMC CID: 90014A484247346132A5C73744865584
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> EMMC CSD: D02701328F5903FFFFFFFFE78A400016
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> EMMC Manufacture : SKHYNIX , EMMC NAME: HBG4a2 , HEX: 484247346132 , S/N: C7374486 , rev. 0xA5
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x90 , OEM ID: 0x4A , Device Type: BGA (Discrete embedded) , Date: 5/2018
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 29820 MB (000747C00000)
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> Extended CSD Information :
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> Extended CSD rev: 1.8 (MMC 5.1)
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x38 , Boot from: ROM1 (Main User Area)
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> Boot Bus Config: 0x00 , width 1bit
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x01, RST_n signal is permanently enabled
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x07
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> Device supports partitioning features
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> Device can have extended partitions attribute
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> Backup saved: HBG4a2_C7374486_20181011_185356.extcsd
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM> EMMC Init completed.
10/11/2018 6:53:56 PM>
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Scanning soft partitions
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> GPT header is found and is valid
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: oppodycnvbk, [000000005000 - 000000A05000], size: 000000A00000 (10.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: oppostanvbk, [000000A05000 - 000001405000], size: 000000A00000 (10.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: modemst1, [000001405000 - 000001585000], size: 000000180000 (1.50 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: modemst2, [000001585000 - 000001705000], size: 000000180000 (1.50 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: persist, [000001705000 - 000003705000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: opporeserve1, [000003705000 - 000003F05000], size: 000000800000 (8.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: opporeserve2, [000003F05000 - 000007F05000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: reserve_exp1, [000007F05000 - 000008105000], size: 000000200000 (2.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: reserve_exp2, [000008105000 - 000008305000], size: 000000200000 (2.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: fsc, [000008305000 - 000008305400], size: 000000000400 (1.00 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: ssd, [000008306000 - 000008308000], size: 000000002000 (8.00 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: sbl1, [000008308000 - 000008388000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: rpm, [000008388000 - 000008408000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: tz, [000008408000 - 000008608000], size: 000000200000 (2.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: devcfg, [000008608000 - 000008648000], size: 000000040000 (256. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: sbl1bak, [000008648000 - 0000086C8000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: rpmbak, [0000086C8000 - 000008748000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: tzbak, [000008748000 - 000008948000], size: 000000200000 (2.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: devcfgbak, [000008948000 - 000008988000], size: 000000040000 (256. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: dsp, [000008988000 - 000009988000], size: 000001000000 (16.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: DDR, [00000A000000 - 00000A008000], size: 000000008000 (32.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: fsg, [00000A008000 - 00000A188000], size: 000000180000 (1.50 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: sec, [00000A188000 - 00000A18C000], size: 000000004000 (16.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: aboot, [00000A18C000 - 00000A28C000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: abootbak, [00000A28C000 - 00000A38C000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: modem, [00000A38C000 - 00001238C000], size: 000008000000 (128. MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: dtbo, [00001238C000 - 000012B8C000], size: 000000800000 (8.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: vbmeta, [000012B8C000 - 000012B9C000], size: 000000010000 (64.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: boot, [000012B9C000 - 000016B9C000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: recovery, [000016B9C000 - 00001AB9C000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: devinfo, [00001AB9C000 - 00001AC9C000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: splash, [00001B000000 - 00001BB00000], size: 000000B00000 (11.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: LOGO, [00001BB00000 - 00001DB00000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: DRIVER, [00001DB00000 - 00001FB00000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: cache, [00001FB00000 - 00002FB00000], size: 000010000000 (256. MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: misc, [00002FB00000 - 00002FC00000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: keystore, [00002FC00000 - 00002FC80000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: config, [00002FC80000 - 00002FC88000], size: 000000008000 (32.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: oem, [00002FC88000 - 00002FD88000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: limits, [000030000000 - 000030008000], size: 000000008000 (32.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: mota, [000030800000 - 000030880000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: dip, [000030880000 - 000030980000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: mdtp, [000030980000 - 000032980000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: syscfg, [000032980000 - 000032A00000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: mcfg, [000032A00000 - 000032E00000], size: 000000400000 (4.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: lksecapp, [000033000000 - 000033020000], size: 000000020000 (128. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: cmnlib, [000033020000 - 000033120000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: cmnlib64, [000033120000 - 000033220000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: keymaster, [000033220000 - 000033320000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: lksecappbak, [000033320000 - 000033340000], size: 000000020000 (128. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: cmnlibbak, [000033340000 - 000033440000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: cmnlib64bak, [000033440000 - 000033540000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: keymasterbak, [000033540000 - 000033640000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: apdp, [000033800000 - 000033840000], size: 000000040000 (256. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: msadp, [000033840000 - 000033880000], size: 000000040000 (256. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: dpo, [000033880000 - 000033882000], size: 000000002000 (8.00 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: logdump, [000033882000 - 000037882000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: vm-kystore, [000037882000 - 000037982000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: vm-data, [000037982000 - 000038382000], size: 000000A00000 (10.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: hyp, [000038800000 - 000039000000], size: 000000800000 (8.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: vm-system, [000039000000 - 00003D000000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: vm-linux, [00003D000000 - 00003F000000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: system, [00003F000000 - 000115900000], size: 0000D6900000 (3.35 GB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: vendor, [000115900000 - 000157860000], size: 000041F60000 (1.03 GB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Partition: userdata, [000158000000 - 000747BFBE00], size: 0005EFBFBE00 (23.7 GB)
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> GPT header successfully parsed
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM>
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM> Get firmware version
10/11/2018 6:53:57 PM>
10/11/2018 6:53:59 PM> Error: Unmount [system/] failed
10/11/2018 6:53:59 PM> Error: Unmount [vendor/] failed
10/11/2018 6:53:59 PM> Manufacturer = OPPO
10/11/2018 6:53:59 PM> CPU Abi = arm64-v8a
10/11/2018 6:53:59 PM> Android release = 8.1.0
10/11/2018 6:54:15 PM>
10/11/2018 6:54:15 PM> Looking for EasyJTAG box...
10/11/2018 6:54:15 PM> EasyJTAG API ver. 2100
10/11/2018 6:54:15 PM> Setting IO Levels to 2.8V
10/11/2018 6:54:15 PM> Setting frequence to 7 Mhz
10/11/2018 6:54:15 PM> EasyJTAG Box Serial = 0D014013CDC564D5
10/11/2018 6:54:15 PM> EasyJTAG Box Firmware = 1.63
10/11/2018 6:54:16 PM> Setting frequence to 7 Mhz
10/11/2018 6:54:16 PM> CMD Pullup Level: 2485 mV
10/11/2018 6:54:16 PM> CMD Active Level: 2701 mV
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> eMMC Init returned = 0
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> EMMC Device Information :
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> EMMC CID: 90014A484247346132A5C73744865584
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> EMMC CSD: D02701328F5903FFFFFFFFE78A400016
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> EMMC Manufacture : SKHYNIX , EMMC NAME: HBG4a2 , HEX: 484247346132 , S/N: C7374486 , rev. 0xA5
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x90 , OEM ID: 0x4A , Device Type: BGA (Discrete embedded) , Date: 5/2018
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 29820 MB (000747C00000)
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Extended CSD Information :
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Extended CSD rev: 1.8 (MMC 5.1)
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x38 , Boot from: ROM1 (Main User Area)
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Boot Bus Config: 0x00 , width 1bit
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x01, RST_n signal is permanently enabled
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x07
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Device supports partitioning features
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Device can have extended partitions attribute
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Backup saved: HBG4a2_C7374486_20181011_185417.extcsd
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> EMMC Init completed.
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM>
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Operation: Try to read table from emmc
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM>
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Vendor: Qualcomm
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Searching GPT ...
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> GPT header is found and is valid
10/11/2018 6:54:17 PM> Checking for ROM2 ...
10/11/2018 6:54:23 PM> ROM2 is blank
10/11/2018 6:54:23 PM> GPT header successfully parsed
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 11:16   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 42
Posts: 1,424
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_abu2002 View Post
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Scanning soft partitions
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> GPT header is found and is valid
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: oppodycnvbk, [000000005000 - 000000A05000], size: 000000A00000 (10.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: oppostanvbk, [000000A05000 - 000001405000], size: 000000A00000 (10.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: modemst1, [000001405000 - 000001585000], size: 000000180000 (1.50 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: modemst2, [000001585000 - 000001705000], size: 000000180000 (1.50 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: persist, [000001705000 - 000003705000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: opporeserve1, [000003705000 - 000003F05000], size: 000000800000 (8.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: opporeserve2, [000003F05000 - 000007F05000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: reserve_exp1, [000007F05000 - 000008105000], size: 000000200000 (2.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: reserve_exp2, [000008105000 - 000008305000], size: 000000200000 (2.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: fsc, [000008305000 - 000008305400], size: 000000000400 (1.00 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: ssd, [000008306000 - 000008308000], size: 000000002000 (8.00 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: sbl1, [000008308000 - 000008388000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: rpm, [000008388000 - 000008408000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: tz, [000008408000 - 000008608000], size: 000000200000 (2.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: devcfg, [000008608000 - 000008648000], size: 000000040000 (256. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: sbl1bak, [000008648000 - 0000086C8000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: rpmbak, [0000086C8000 - 000008748000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: tzbak, [000008748000 - 000008948000], size: 000000200000 (2.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: devcfgbak, [000008948000 - 000008988000], size: 000000040000 (256. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: dsp, [000008988000 - 000009988000], size: 000001000000 (16.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: DDR, [00000A000000 - 00000A008000], size: 000000008000 (32.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: fsg, [00000A008000 - 00000A188000], size: 000000180000 (1.50 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: sec, [00000A188000 - 00000A18C000], size: 000000004000 (16.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: aboot, [00000A18C000 - 00000A28C000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: abootbak, [00000A28C000 - 00000A38C000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: modem, [00000A38C000 - 00001238C000], size: 000008000000 (128. MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: dtbo, [00001238C000 - 000012B8C000], size: 000000800000 (8.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: vbmeta, [000012B8C000 - 000012B9C000], size: 000000010000 (64.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: boot, [000012B9C000 - 000016B9C000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: recovery, [000016B9C000 - 00001AB9C000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: devinfo, [00001AB9C000 - 00001AC9C000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: splash, [00001B000000 - 00001BB00000], size: 000000B00000 (11.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: LOGO, [00001BB00000 - 00001DB00000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: DRIVER, [00001DB00000 - 00001FB00000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: cache, [00001FB00000 - 00002FB00000], size: 000010000000 (256. MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: misc, [00002FB00000 - 00002FC00000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: keystore, [00002FC00000 - 00002FC80000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: config, [00002FC80000 - 00002FC88000], size: 000000008000 (32.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: oem, [00002FC88000 - 00002FD88000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: limits, [000030000000 - 000030008000], size: 000000008000 (32.0 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: mota, [000030800000 - 000030880000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: dip, [000030880000 - 000030980000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:26 PM> Partition: mdtp, [000030980000 - 000032980000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: syscfg, [000032980000 - 000032A00000], size: 000000080000 (512. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: mcfg, [000032A00000 - 000032E00000], size: 000000400000 (4.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: lksecapp, [000033000000 - 000033020000], size: 000000020000 (128. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: cmnlib, [000033020000 - 000033120000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: cmnlib64, [000033120000 - 000033220000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: keymaster, [000033220000 - 000033320000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: lksecappbak, [000033320000 - 000033340000], size: 000000020000 (128. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: cmnlibbak, [000033340000 - 000033440000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: cmnlib64bak, [000033440000 - 000033540000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: keymasterbak, [000033540000 - 000033640000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: apdp, [000033800000 - 000033840000], size: 000000040000 (256. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: msadp, [000033840000 - 000033880000], size: 000000040000 (256. KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: dpo, [000033880000 - 000033882000], size: 000000002000 (8.00 KB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: logdump, [000033882000 - 000037882000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: vm-kystore, [000037882000 - 000037982000], size: 000000100000 (1.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: vm-data, [000037982000 - 000038382000], size: 000000A00000 (10.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: hyp, [000038800000 - 000039000000], size: 000000800000 (8.00 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: vm-system, [000039000000 - 00003D000000], size: 000004000000 (64.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: vm-linux, [00003D000000 - 00003F000000], size: 000002000000 (32.0 MB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: system, [00003F000000 - 000115900000], size: 0000D6900000 (3.35 GB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: vendor, [000115900000 - 000157860000], size: 000041F60000 (1.03 GB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> Partition: userdata, [000158000000 - 000747BFBE00], size: 0005EFBFBE00 (23.7 GB)
10/11/2018 6:53:27 PM> GPT header successfully parsed
Press "Remove FRP" button, and post logs
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 11:22   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Madurai
Posts: 219
Member: 919695
Status: Offline
Sonork: 111
Thanks Meter: 44
Yes I try only remove pattern lock only after show system and vindor files error then mobile dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
Press "Remove FRP" button, and post logs
Sent from my Lenovo A6020a46 using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 11:34   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 42
Posts: 1,424
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_abu2002 View Post
Yes I try only remove pattern lock only after show system and vindor files error then mobile dead

Sent from my Lenovo A6020a46 using Tapatalk
You have 8.0 android. Pannern lock stored at userdata, userdata is crypted.
Remove locks at crypted userdata imposiblle.

Post log, please
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 11:53   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Madurai
Posts: 219
Member: 919695
Status: Offline
Sonork: 111
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
You have 8.0 android. Pannern lock stored at userdata, userdata is crypted.
Remove locks at crypted userdata imposiblle.

Post log, please
/2018 6:52:32 PM> EMMC Manufacture ID: 0x90 , OEM ID: 0x4A , Device Type: BGA (Discrete embedded) , Date: 5/2018
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> EMMC ROM 1 (Main User Data) Capacity: 29820 MB (000747C00000)
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> EMMC ROM 2/3 (Boot Partition 1/2) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> EMMC RPMB (Replay Protected Memory Block) Capacity: 4096 KB (000000400000)
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> EMMC Permanent Write Protection: No
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> EMMC Temporary Write Protection: No
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> Extended CSD Information :
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> Extended CSD rev: 1.8 (MMC 5.1)
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> Boot configuration [PARTITION_CONFIG]: 0x38 , Boot from: ROM1 (Main User Area)
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> Boot Bus Config: 0x00 , width 1bit
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> H/W Reset Function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x01, RST_n signal is permanently enabled
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> Supported partition features [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x07
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> Device supports partitioning features
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> Device can have enhanced technological features in partitions and user data area
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> Device can have extended partitions attribute
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> Partition Settings [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> Backup saved: HBG4a2_C7374486_20181011_185232.extcsd
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM> EMMC Init completed.
10/11/2018 6:52:32 PM>
10/11/2018 6:52:34 PM> Mount [persist] successfully PartType: LINUX
10/11/2018 6:52:34 PM> Mount [opporeserve] successfully PartType: LINUX
10/11/2018 6:52:34 PM> Mount [dsp] successfully PartType: LINUX
10/11/2018 6:52:34 PM> Mount [modem] successfully PartType: FAT16
10/11/2018 6:52:34 PM> Mount [cache] successfully PartType: LINUX
10/11/2018 6:52:34 PM> Mount [system] successfully PartType: LINUX
10/11/2018 6:52:34 PM> Mount [vendor] successfully PartType: LINUX
10/11/2018 6:52:34 PM> Mount [userdata] SKIPPED PartType: Full Disk Encryption
10/11/2018 6:52:34 PM>
10/11/2018 6:52:35 PM> Error: Journal_stop [system/] failed
10/11/2018 6:52:35 PM> Error: Journal_stop [vendor/] failed
10/11/2018 6:52:35 PM>
10/11/2018 6:52:35 PM> All done

Last edited by layder; 10-13-2018 at 12:04. Reason: cut logs
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 12:02   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 42
Posts: 1,424
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,289
We wont to see log, where you press button "Remove Android lock"
We alredy have seen log with detecttion partittions
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 12:10   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Madurai
Posts: 219
Member: 919695
Status: Offline
Sonork: 111
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
We wont to see log, where you press button "Remove Android lock"
We alredy have seen log with detecttion partittions
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rw...45Naq8J9OPsWtY
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 12:20   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Madurai
Posts: 219
Member: 919695
Status: Offline
Sonork: 111
Thanks Meter: 44
Sir I will share log files

Sent from my Lenovo A6020a46 using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 12:37   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 42
Posts: 1,424
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_abu2002 View Post
Sir I will share log files
At you log I see:
1) You try to backup ROM1, and stop process
2) You try to backup by vendor and also stop process

And no more

If you press "Universal Factory Format "- you erase all data at eMMC (ROM1/2/3)
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2018, 12:40   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Madurai
Posts: 219
Member: 919695
Status: Offline
Sonork: 111
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
at you log i see:
1) you try to backup rom1, and stop process
2) you try to backup by vendor and also stop process

and no more

if you press "universal factory format "- you erase all data at emmc (rom1/2/3)
ok sir any other way boot ripper mobile to alive
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 14:52   #15 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 42
Posts: 1,424
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_abu2002 View Post
ok sir any other way boot ripper mobile to alive
Try to write readed backup, and write firmware via PC
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to layder For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:16.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.50825 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO