GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2019, 07:14   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 364
Member: 2746336
Status: Offline
Sonork: NULL
Thanks Meter: 18
Restore deleted pics and videos on oppo A37f


Hi,
Now easy JTAG plus also supports edl through USB, so can I restore deleted pics and videos from oppo a37f, please suggest the procedure?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:08   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
NoName®'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: China
Posts: 3,293
Member: 129885
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100:1603514
Thanks Meter: 6,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhagat20 View Post
Hi,

Now easy JTAG plus also supports edl through USB, so can I restore deleted pics and videos from oppo a37f, please suggest the procedure?


At least you should make a full dump and try to mount userdata. If pics are deleted recently maybe r-studo help.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NoName® For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 10:53   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 364
Member: 2746336
Status: Offline
Sonork: NULL
Thanks Meter: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName® View Post
At least you should make a full dump and try to mount userdata. If pics are deleted recently maybe r-studo help.
no sir with r-studio not able to restore as it is paid service, cannot restore deleted data with easy jtag?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 12:12   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 42
Posts: 1,419
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhagat20 View Post
no sir with r-studio not able to restore as it is paid service, cannot restore deleted data with easy jtag?
eMMC, unlike HDD is erased at seconds and automatics
if filesistem send erase commands - all be deleted almost instantly

if you read userdata partition and no find any deleted data by r-studio - it means there is no data at all
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 18:06   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 364
Member: 2746336
Status: Offline
Sonork: NULL
Thanks Meter: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
eMMC, unlike HDD is erased at seconds and automatics
if filesistem send erase commands - all be deleted almost instantly

if you read userdata partition and no find any deleted data by r-studio - it means there is no data at all
I read userdata partition and there are deleted data showing but I am not able to recover it with r-studio, as the limit is only 256kb, please suggest?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 01:20   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 269
Member: 1112585
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1645028
Thanks Meter: 89
If you badly needed then use "C RACK" version of rstudio.

also you can use hex editor.
Find match header of image file & all sector after.
If you file not bigger then block size & its not fragmented, it will recover nicely.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 05:32   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 364
Member: 2746336
Status: Offline
Sonork: NULL
Thanks Meter: 18
I'll try to install crack version of r-studio, does installing r-studio deletes some folders in C drive on PC? Because after installing r-studio, I felt there are less folders in C drive and Nokia care suite also not working after installing r-studio, always getting error-- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 08:44   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 175
Member: 2127758
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhagat20 View Post
I'll try to install crack version of r-studio, does installing r-studio deletes some folders in C drive on PC? Because after installing r-studio, I felt there are less folders in C drive and Nokia care suite also not working after installing r-studio, always getting error-- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

You can use Testdisk / Photorec under Linux to recover deleted file from a disk image...


Code:
sudo apt install testdisk
photorec youImage.img
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:06.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.43455 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO