GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2013, 00:01   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Miftah_Lutfi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: quantum mss
Posts: 620
Member: 638396
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1615405
Thanks Meter: 164
S5830 Repair Done, but still can't powered on

Hello.., I have all almost JTAG box in the market, and Easy-Jtag is my last box..,

So i try to repair GT-S5830 deadboot with easy-jtag, repair process done, but still can't powered on. I try with other jtag box, and phone alive.

is there any success story in repair s5830 with easy jtag ?
or is it bug..??
Code:
EasyJtag Suite ver.: 1.0.41.0 started.
 Operating system ver.: Windows 7 (build 7601, Service Pack 1).
 For support and updates visit http://easy-jtag.com/
 Initialising: SAMSUNG GT-S5830 Config ver.:1.00
 I/O Level set to : 2600 mV
 Box S/N: 0F0F010A3044387B ,FW Ver.: 01.44
 Connecting to Target...
 JTAG device: MSM7227T 
 CPU IDCODE : 0x503C10E1 Mfg.: 0x070, Part: 0x03c1, Ver.: 0x5
 CPU Manufacturer: QUALCOMM , CPU Name: MSM7227T
 Halting CPU...
 Starting target communication...
 Detecting nand memory parameters ...
 NAND flash device ID:00EC:0050 'NAND 512MB 1.8V 16-bit (Samsung)' found
 NAND geometry: Blocks:00000800, Page size:1024 bytes , Block size:256 pages
 NAND Writing MIBIB...
 NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 15.239872s (103.938 KiB/s)
 NAND Writing QCSBL...
 NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 5.019287s (105.194 KiB/s)
 NAND Writing OEMSBL1...
 NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 7.512429s (105.425 KiB/s)
 NAND Writing APPSBL...
 NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 20.025145s (105.467 KiB/s)
 NAND Writing UPCH...
 NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 10.166582s (103.870 KiB/s)
 All Done.
BR..,
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 00:49   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 15,251
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 122,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miftah_Lutfi View Post
Hello.., I have all almost JTAG box in the market, and Easy-Jtag is my last box..,

So i try to repair GT-S5830 deadboot with easy-jtag, repair process done, but still can't powered on. I try with other jtag box, and phone alive.

is there any success story in repair s5830 with easy jtag ?
or is it bug..??
Code:
EasyJtag Suite ver.: 1.0.41.0 started.
 Operating system ver.: Windows 7 (build 7601, Service Pack 1).
 For support and updates visit http://easy-jtag.com/
 Initialising: SAMSUNG GT-S5830 Config ver.:1.00
 I/O Level set to : 2600 mV
 Box S/N: 0F0F010A3044387B ,FW Ver.: 01.44
 Connecting to Target...
 JTAG device: MSM7227T 
 CPU IDCODE : 0x503C10E1 Mfg.: 0x070, Part: 0x03c1, Ver.: 0x5
 CPU Manufacturer: QUALCOMM , CPU Name: MSM7227T
 Halting CPU...
 Starting target communication...
 Detecting nand memory parameters ...
 NAND flash device ID:00EC:0050 'NAND 512MB 1.8V 16-bit (Samsung)' found
 NAND geometry: Blocks:00000800, Page size:1024 bytes , Block size:256 pages
 NAND Writing MIBIB...
 NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 15.239872s (103.938 KiB/s)
 NAND Writing QCSBL...
 NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 5.019287s (105.194 KiB/s)
 NAND Writing OEMSBL1...
 NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 7.512429s (105.425 KiB/s)
 NAND Writing APPSBL...
 NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 20.025145s (105.467 KiB/s)
 NAND Writing UPCH...
 NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 10.166582s (103.870 KiB/s)
 All Done.
BR..,
thanks for report. i will check tomorow this resurector.
May be we did mistake.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blang For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2013, 01:27   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 15,251
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 122,017
We just prepared this file for you:

https://hotfile.com/dl/231527382/026..._1_01.rcp.html

Please try and post result here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:03   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Miftah_Lutfi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: quantum mss
Posts: 620
Member: 638396
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1615405
Thanks Meter: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
We just prepared this file for you:

https://hotfile.com/dl/231527382/026..._1_01.rcp.html

Please try and post result here.
Working now, but imei changed.
i know it can be repaired ( imei ) by z3x box, but is there any way without writing efs part..??

Code:
EasyJtag Suite ver.: 1.0.41.0 started.
Operating system ver.: Windows 7 (build 7601, Service Pack 1).
For support and updates visit http://easy-jtag.com
Initialising: SAMSUNG GT-S5830 Config ver.:1.01
I/O Level set to : 2600 mV
Box S/N: 0F0F0xxxxxxxxxx ,FW Ver.: 01.44
Connecting to Target...
JTAG device: MSM7227T 
CPU IDCODE : 0x503C10E1 Mfg.: 0x070, Part: 0x03c1, Ver.: 0x5
CPU Manufacturer: QUALCOMM , CPU Name: MSM7227T
Halting CPU...
Starting target communication...
Detecting nand memory parameters ...
NAND flash device ID:00EC:0050 'NAND 512MB 1.8V 16-bit (Samsung)' found
NAND geometry: Blocks:00000800, Page size:1024 bytes , Block size:256 pages
NAND Writing MIBIB...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 15.072862s (105.090 KiB/s)
NAND Writing QCSBL...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 5.011287s (105.362 KiB/s)
NAND Writing OEMSBL1...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 7.517430s (105.355 KiB/s)
NAND Writing EFS2...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 90.686188s (104.801 KiB/s)
NAND Writing APPSBL...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 20.084148s (105.158 KiB/s)
NAND Writing UPCH...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 10.233585s (103.190 KiB/s)
All Done.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miftah_Lutfi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2013, 10:29   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 15,251
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 122,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miftah_Lutfi View Post
Working now, but imei changed.
i know it can be repaired ( imei ) by z3x box, but is there any way without writing efs part..??

Code:
EasyJtag Suite ver.: 1.0.41.0 started.
Operating system ver.: Windows 7 (build 7601, Service Pack 1).
For support and updates visit http://easy-jtag.com
Initialising: SAMSUNG GT-S5830 Config ver.:1.01
I/O Level set to : 2600 mV
Box S/N: 0F0F0xxxxxxxxxx ,FW Ver.: 01.44
Connecting to Target...
JTAG device: MSM7227T 
CPU IDCODE : 0x503C10E1 Mfg.: 0x070, Part: 0x03c1, Ver.: 0x5
CPU Manufacturer: QUALCOMM , CPU Name: MSM7227T
Halting CPU...
Starting target communication...
Detecting nand memory parameters ...
NAND flash device ID:00EC:0050 'NAND 512MB 1.8V 16-bit (Samsung)' found
NAND geometry: Blocks:00000800, Page size:1024 bytes , Block size:256 pages
NAND Writing MIBIB...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 15.072862s (105.090 KiB/s)
NAND Writing QCSBL...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 5.011287s (105.362 KiB/s)
NAND Writing OEMSBL1...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 7.517430s (105.355 KiB/s)
NAND Writing EFS2...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 90.686188s (104.801 KiB/s)
NAND Writing APPSBL...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 20.084148s (105.158 KiB/s)
NAND Writing UPCH...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 10.233585s (103.190 KiB/s)
All Done.
ok. We will remove EFS part from Resurector.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blang For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2013, 13:07   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5
Member: 621582
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miftah_Lutfi View Post
Hello.., I have all almost JTAG box in the market, and Easy-Jtag is my last box..,

So i try to repair GT-S5830 deadboot with easy-jtag, repair process done, but still can't powered on. I try with other jtag box, and phone alive.

is there any success story in repair s5830 with easy jtag ?
or is it bug..??
Code:
 
BR..,

hello bro Luthfi

pls tell me Red sign

as for my learning and comparison .. tks
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 16:35   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Miftah_Lutfi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: quantum mss
Posts: 620
Member: 638396
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1615405
Thanks Meter: 164
Other Bug Report :
Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 Repair Done but phone can't power on

Code:
Using EasyRepair Mode...
Checking repair data...
EasyJtag Suite ver.: 1.0.41.0 started.
Operating system ver.: Windows 7 (build 7601, Service Pack 1).
For support and updates visit EasyJtag , just better ? - New powerful JTAG unbrick device.
Initialising: SAMSUNG GT-S5570 Config ver.:1.00
I/O Level set to : 2600 mV
Box S/N: 0F0Fxxxxxxxxx ,FW Ver.: 01.44
Connecting to Target...
JTAG device: MSM7227 
CPU IDCODE : 0x00000000 Mfg.: 0x000, Part: 0x0000, Ver.: 0x0
Halting CPU...
Initialize hardware...
Starting target communication...
Detecting nand memory parameters ...
NAND flash device ID:00EC:0050 'NAND 512MB 1.8V 16-bit (Samsung)' found
NAND geometry: Blocks:00000800, Page size:1024 bytes , Block size:256 pages
NAND Writing MIBIB...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 15.170868s (104.411 KiB/s)
NAND Writing QCSBL...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 5.009286s (105.404 KiB/s)
NAND Writing OEMSBL1...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 7.504430s (105.538 KiB/s)
NAND Writing APPSBL...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 20.219156s (104.455 KiB/s)
All Done.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 18:16   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 15,251
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 122,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miftah_Lutfi View Post
Other Bug Report :
Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 Repair Done but phone can't power on

Code:
Using EasyRepair Mode...
Checking repair data...
EasyJtag Suite ver.: 1.0.41.0 started.
Operating system ver.: Windows 7 (build 7601, Service Pack 1).
For support and updates visit EasyJtag , just better ? - New powerful JTAG unbrick device.
Initialising: SAMSUNG GT-S5570 Config ver.:1.00
I/O Level set to : 2600 mV
Box S/N: 0F0Fxxxxxxxxx ,FW Ver.: 01.44
Connecting to Target...
JTAG device: MSM7227 
CPU IDCODE : 0x00000000 Mfg.: 0x000, Part: 0x0000, Ver.: 0x0
Halting CPU...
Initialize hardware...
Starting target communication...
Detecting nand memory parameters ...
NAND flash device ID:00EC:0050 'NAND 512MB 1.8V 16-bit (Samsung)' found
NAND geometry: Blocks:00000800, Page size:1024 bytes , Block size:256 pages
NAND Writing MIBIB...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 15.170868s (104.411 KiB/s)
NAND Writing QCSBL...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 5.009286s (105.404 KiB/s)
NAND Writing OEMSBL1...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 7.504430s (105.538 KiB/s)
NAND Writing APPSBL...
NAND Write OK! Elapsed time: 20.219156s (104.455 KiB/s)
All Done.
Try this file.

https://hotfile.com/dl/231845088/1db..._1_01.rcp.html
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 17:14   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
s1emens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Age: 34
Posts: 1,275
Member: 40602
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 108
sorry no log.
Really confuse with S5830, already write with s5830-RedeYeS.bin but still s5830 stuck in constant boot loop. Already try with Samsung GT-S5830_v1.00.rcp and also Samsung GT-S5830_v1.01.rcp after repair when turned on blue screen but can enter download mode.

Full flash with odin: S5830DXKT5_S5830OLBKT3_S5830DXKT4_HOME.tar.md5 and also S5830DXKPD_S5830OLBKPC_S5830DXKPD_HOME.tar.md5

The phone then can turned on but boot loop. Already try to reset/wipe data and cache but still the same.

Is there anything wrong with the phone HW ? Customer said the phone dies when he tried to upgrade.

br,
s1emens
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:04.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.27491 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO