GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2013, 20:04   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 92
Member: 1383093
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 42
thanks easy jtag team i9300 live after write boot emmc

carry on z3x team boom update .set history dead on charger.logs under
\

EasyJtag Suite ver.: 1.0.61.1 started.
Operating system ver.: Windows XP (build 2600, Service Pack 3).
Successefuly connected to box on COM3
Box S/N: ***************9F, ,FW Ver.: 01.47
Box Working Mode: JTAG Box.
Box Drivers version: 3.0.0.0, are OK
Z3X Card Serial : AA3B-2511
Z3X Card Version : 22
Z3X Card Activation [JTAG] : 1
Resources ver. : MainRC ver.OCD040Z001 (C)2012 z3x-team.com
Successefuly connected to box on COM3
Box S/N: 1717160DCD0D8A9F, ,FW Ver.: 01.47
Loading eMMC Addon Firmware...
CMD Pullup Level:1722 mV
CMD Active Level:2371 mV
EMMC CID 15010056545530304D00262B595B1179
EMMC CSD D02701320F5903FFF6DBFFFF8E40406D
EMMC Manufactorer ID: 15
EMMC OEM ID: 0100
EMMC Date: 01/1998 FW rev.0x0 HW rev.0x0
EMMC Serial #: 640375131
EMMC NAME: VTU00M
EMMC Capacity: 15028 MB (High Density Card)
=============================================
Extended CSD rev 1.6 (MMC 4.5)
=============================================
Card Supported Command sets [S_CMD_SET: 0x01]
HPI Features [HPI_FEATURE: 0x01]:
implementation based on CMD13
Background operations support [BKOPS_SUPPORT: 0x01]
Max Packet Read Cmd [MAX_PACKED_READS: 0x3f]
Max Packet Write Cmd [MAX_PACKED_WRITES: 0x3f]
Data TAG support [DATA_TAG_SUPPORT: 0x01]
Data TAG Unit Size [TAG_UNIT_SIZE: 0x04]
Tag Resources Size [TAG_RES_SIZE: 0x00]
Context Management Capabilities [CONTEXT_CAPABILITIES: 0x05]
Large Unit Size [LARGE_UNIT_SIZE_M1: 0x07]
Extended partition attribute support [EXT_SUPPORT: 0x03]
Generic CMD6 Timer [GENERIC_CMD6_TIME: 0x0a]
Power off notification [POWER_OFF_LONG_TIME: 0x3c]
Cache Size [CACHE_SIZE] is 65536 KiB
Background operations status [BKOPS_STATUS: 0x00]
TRIM Multiplier [TRIM_MULT: 0x02]
Secure Feature support [SEC_FEATURE_SUPPORT: 0x55]
Boot Information [BOOT_INFO: 0x07]
Device supports alternative boot method
Device supports dual data rate during boot
Device supports high speed timing during boot
Boot partition size [BOOT_SIZE_MULTI: 0x10]
Access size [ACC_SIZE: 0x07]
High-capacity erase unit size [HC_ERASE_GRP_SIZE: 0x01]
High-capacity erase timeout [ERASE_TIMEOUT_MULT: 0x01]
Reliable write sector count [REL_WR_SEC_C: 0x01]
High-capacity W protect group size [HC_WP_GRP_SIZE: 0x50]
Sleep current (VCC) [S_C_VCC: 0x07]
Sleep current (VCCQ) [S_C_VCCQ: 0x07]
Sleep/awake timeout [S_A_TIMEOUT: 0x11]
Sector Count [SEC_COUNT: 0x01d5a000]
Partition switching timing [PARTITION_SWITCH_TIME: 0x01]
Out-of-interrupt busy timing [OUT_OF_INTERRUPT_TIME: 0x02]
I/O Driver Strength [DRIVER_STRENGTH: 0x00]
Card Type [CARD_TYPE: 0x07]
CSD structure version [CSD_STRUCTURE: 0x02]
Command set [CMD_SET: 0x00]
Command set revision [CMD_SET_REV: 0x00]
Power class [POWER_CLASS: 0x00]
High-speed interface timing [HS_TIMING: 0x00]
Erased memory content [ERASED_MEM_CONT: 0x00]
Boot configuration bytes [PARTITION_CONFIG: 0x48]
No access to boot partition
Boot config protection [BOOT_CONFIG_PROT: 0x00]
Boot bus Conditions [BOOT_BUS_CONDITIONS: 0x01]
High-density erase group definition [ERASE_GROUP_DEF: 0x00]
=============================================
Boot write protection status registers [BOOT_WP_STATUS]: 0x00
Boot Area Write protection [BOOT_WP]: 0x00
Power ReadOnly locking: possible
Permanent ReadOnly locking: possible
Read Only lock status: not locked
=============================================
User area write protection register [USER_WP]: 0x00
FW configuration [FW_CONFIG]: 0x00
RPMB Size [RPMB_SIZE_MULT]: 0x01
Write reliability setting register [WR_REL_SET]: 0x1f
Write reliability parameter register [WR_REL_PARAM]: 0x05
Enable background operations handshake [BKOPS_EN]: 0x00
H/W reset function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x00
HPI management [HPI_MGMT]: 0x00
Partitioning Support [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x07
Device support partitioning feature
Device can have enhanced tech.
Max Enhanced Area Size [MAX_ENH_SIZE_MULT]: 0x0000bb
Partitions attribute [PARTITIONS_ATTRIBUTE]: 0x00
Partitioning Setting [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
General Purpose Partition Size
[GP_SIZE_MULT_4]: 0x000000
[GP_SIZE_MULT_3]: 0x000000
[GP_SIZE_MULT_2]: 0x000000
[GP_SIZE_MULT_1]: 0x000000
Enhanced User Data Area Size [ENH_SIZE_MULT]: 0x000000
Enhanced User Data Start Address [ENH_START_ADDR]: 0x000000
Bad Block Management mode [SEC_BAD_BLK_MGMNT]: 0x00
Periodic Wake-up [PERIODIC_WAKEUP]: 0x00
Program CID/CSD in DDR mode support [PROGRAM_CID_CSD_DDR_SUPPORT]: 0x01
Native sector size [NATIVE_SECTOR_SIZE]: 0x00
Sector size emulation [USE_NATIVE_SECTOR]: 0x00
Sector size [DATA_SECTOR_SIZE]: 0x00
1st initialization after disabling sector size emulation [INI_TIMEOUT_EMU]: 0x00
Class 6 commands control [CLASS_6_CTRL]: 0x00
Number of addressed group to be Released[DYNCAP_NEEDED]: 0x00
Exception events control [EXCEPTION_EVENTS_CTRL]: 0x0000
Exception events status[EXCEPTION_EVENTS_STATUS]: 0x0000
Extended Partitions Attribute [EXT_PARTITIONS_ATTRIBUTE]: 0x0000
Packed command status [PACKED_COMMAND_STATUS]: 0x00
Packed command failure index [PACKED_FAILURE_INDEX]: 0x00
Power Off Notification [POWER_OFF_NOTIFICATION]: 0x00
Control to turn the Cache ON/OFF [CACHE_CTRL]: 0x00
Writing file...E:\ALL DEVISES\z3x\9. Easy Jtag files\Samsung\GT-I9300\Dump\EMMC_ROM2_00000000_00200000.bin
Successefuly connected to box on COM3
Box S/N: 1717160DCD0D8A9F, ,FW Ver.: 01.47
Loading eMMC Addon Firmware...
CMD Pullup Level:1711 mV
CMD Active Level:2382 mV
EMMC CID 15010056545530304D00262B595B1179
EMMC CSD D02701320F5903FFF6DBFFFF8E40406D
EMMC Manufactorer ID: 15
EMMC OEM ID: 0100
EMMC Date: 01/1998 FW rev.0x0 HW rev.0x0
EMMC Serial #: 640375131
EMMC NAME: VTU00M
EMMC Capacity: 15028 MB (High Density Card)
Writing 00200000 bytes to 00000000 ...ROM2
Write Speed: 158 kB/s
Done !!!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahmc For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2013, 22:15   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: pakistan
Posts: 352
Member: 574464
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 20
Brother after repair dead boot product name is empty or not ?
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zaibi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2013, 14:00   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 13
Member: 1980800
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hello, can you tell us connection diagram of z3x easy jtag to phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 14:37   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 14,173
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 114,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by uatestr View Post
Hello, can you tell us connection diagram of z3x easy jtag to phone
are you from moon?
FAQ - Direct EMMC connect in pictures! Please stop ask again "HOW CONNECT"
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 17:14   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 33
Posts: 93
Member: 183293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14
plez help how u connect easy jtag with s3 i9300
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:04   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mccm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,419
Member: 173565
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmc View Post
carry on z3x team boom update .set history dead on charger.logs under
\

EasyJtag Suite ver.: 1.0.61.1 started.
Operating system ver.: Windows XP (build 2600, Service Pack 3).
Successefuly connected to box on COM3
Box S/N: ***************9F, ,FW Ver.: 01.47
Box Working Mode: JTAG Box.
Box Drivers version: 3.0.0.0, are OK
Z3X Card Serial : AA3B-2511
Z3X Card Version : 22
Z3X Card Activation [JTAG] : 1
Resources ver. : MainRC ver.OCD040Z001 (C)2012 z3x-team.com
Successefuly connected to box on COM3
Box S/N: 1717160DCD0D8A9F, ,FW Ver.: 01.47
Loading eMMC Addon Firmware...
CMD Pullup Level:1722 mV
CMD Active Level:2371 mV
EMMC CID 15010056545530304D00262B595B1179
EMMC CSD D02701320F5903FFF6DBFFFF8E40406D
EMMC Manufactorer ID: 15
EMMC OEM ID: 0100
EMMC Date: 01/1998 FW rev.0x0 HW rev.0x0
EMMC Serial #: 640375131
EMMC NAME: VTU00M
EMMC Capacity: 15028 MB (High Density Card)
=============================================
Extended CSD rev 1.6 (MMC 4.5)
=============================================
Card Supported Command sets [S_CMD_SET: 0x01]
HPI Features [HPI_FEATURE: 0x01]:
implementation based on CMD13
Background operations support [BKOPS_SUPPORT: 0x01]
Max Packet Read Cmd [MAX_PACKED_READS: 0x3f]
Max Packet Write Cmd [MAX_PACKED_WRITES: 0x3f]
Data TAG support [DATA_TAG_SUPPORT: 0x01]
Data TAG Unit Size [TAG_UNIT_SIZE: 0x04]
Tag Resources Size [TAG_RES_SIZE: 0x00]
Context Management Capabilities [CONTEXT_CAPABILITIES: 0x05]
Large Unit Size [LARGE_UNIT_SIZE_M1: 0x07]
Extended partition attribute support [EXT_SUPPORT: 0x03]
Generic CMD6 Timer [GENERIC_CMD6_TIME: 0x0a]
Power off notification [POWER_OFF_LONG_TIME: 0x3c]
Cache Size [CACHE_SIZE] is 65536 KiB
Background operations status [BKOPS_STATUS: 0x00]
TRIM Multiplier [TRIM_MULT: 0x02]
Secure Feature support [SEC_FEATURE_SUPPORT: 0x55]
Boot Information [BOOT_INFO: 0x07]
Device supports alternative boot method
Device supports dual data rate during boot
Device supports high speed timing during boot
Boot partition size [BOOT_SIZE_MULTI: 0x10]
Access size [ACC_SIZE: 0x07]
High-capacity erase unit size [HC_ERASE_GRP_SIZE: 0x01]
High-capacity erase timeout [ERASE_TIMEOUT_MULT: 0x01]
Reliable write sector count [REL_WR_SEC_C: 0x01]
High-capacity W protect group size [HC_WP_GRP_SIZE: 0x50]
Sleep current (VCC) [S_C_VCC: 0x07]
Sleep current (VCCQ) [S_C_VCCQ: 0x07]
Sleep/awake timeout [S_A_TIMEOUT: 0x11]
Sector Count [SEC_COUNT: 0x01d5a000]
Partition switching timing [PARTITION_SWITCH_TIME: 0x01]
Out-of-interrupt busy timing [OUT_OF_INTERRUPT_TIME: 0x02]
I/O Driver Strength [DRIVER_STRENGTH: 0x00]
Card Type [CARD_TYPE: 0x07]
CSD structure version [CSD_STRUCTURE: 0x02]
Command set [CMD_SET: 0x00]
Command set revision [CMD_SET_REV: 0x00]
Power class [POWER_CLASS: 0x00]
High-speed interface timing [HS_TIMING: 0x00]
Erased memory content [ERASED_MEM_CONT: 0x00]
Boot configuration bytes [PARTITION_CONFIG: 0x48]
No access to boot partition
Boot config protection [BOOT_CONFIG_PROT: 0x00]
Boot bus Conditions [BOOT_BUS_CONDITIONS: 0x01]
High-density erase group definition [ERASE_GROUP_DEF: 0x00]
=============================================
Boot write protection status registers [BOOT_WP_STATUS]: 0x00
Boot Area Write protection [BOOT_WP]: 0x00
Power ReadOnly locking: possible
Permanent ReadOnly locking: possible
Read Only lock status: not locked
=============================================
User area write protection register [USER_WP]: 0x00
FW configuration [FW_CONFIG]: 0x00
RPMB Size [RPMB_SIZE_MULT]: 0x01
Write reliability setting register [WR_REL_SET]: 0x1f
Write reliability parameter register [WR_REL_PARAM]: 0x05
Enable background operations handshake [BKOPS_EN]: 0x00
H/W reset function [RST_N_FUNCTION]: 0x00
HPI management [HPI_MGMT]: 0x00
Partitioning Support [PARTITIONING_SUPPORT]: 0x07
Device support partitioning feature
Device can have enhanced tech.
Max Enhanced Area Size [MAX_ENH_SIZE_MULT]: 0x0000bb
Partitions attribute [PARTITIONS_ATTRIBUTE]: 0x00
Partitioning Setting [PARTITION_SETTING_COMPLETED]: 0x00
General Purpose Partition Size
[GP_SIZE_MULT_4]: 0x000000
[GP_SIZE_MULT_3]: 0x000000
[GP_SIZE_MULT_2]: 0x000000
[GP_SIZE_MULT_1]: 0x000000
Enhanced User Data Area Size [ENH_SIZE_MULT]: 0x000000
Enhanced User Data Start Address [ENH_START_ADDR]: 0x000000
Bad Block Management mode [SEC_BAD_BLK_MGMNT]: 0x00
Periodic Wake-up [PERIODIC_WAKEUP]: 0x00
Program CID/CSD in DDR mode support [PROGRAM_CID_CSD_DDR_SUPPORT]: 0x01
Native sector size [NATIVE_SECTOR_SIZE]: 0x00
Sector size emulation [USE_NATIVE_SECTOR]: 0x00
Sector size [DATA_SECTOR_SIZE]: 0x00
1st initialization after disabling sector size emulation [INI_TIMEOUT_EMU]: 0x00
Class 6 commands control [CLASS_6_CTRL]: 0x00
Number of addressed group to be Released[DYNCAP_NEEDED]: 0x00
Exception events control [EXCEPTION_EVENTS_CTRL]: 0x0000
Exception events status[EXCEPTION_EVENTS_STATUS]: 0x0000
Extended Partitions Attribute [EXT_PARTITIONS_ATTRIBUTE]: 0x0000
Packed command status [PACKED_COMMAND_STATUS]: 0x00
Packed command failure index [PACKED_FAILURE_INDEX]: 0x00
Power Off Notification [POWER_OFF_NOTIFICATION]: 0x00
Control to turn the Cache ON/OFF [CACHE_CTRL]: 0x00
Writing file...E:\ALL DEVISES\z3x\9. Easy Jtag files\Samsung\GT-I9300\Dump\EMMC_ROM2_00000000_00200000.bin
Successefuly connected to box on COM3
Box S/N: 1717160DCD0D8A9F, ,FW Ver.: 01.47
Loading eMMC Addon Firmware...
CMD Pullup Level:1711 mV
CMD Active Level:2382 mV
EMMC CID 15010056545530304D00262B595B1179
EMMC CSD D02701320F5903FFF6DBFFFF8E40406D
EMMC Manufactorer ID: 15
EMMC OEM ID: 0100
EMMC Date: 01/1998 FW rev.0x0 HW rev.0x0
EMMC Serial #: 640375131
EMMC NAME: VTU00M
EMMC Capacity: 15028 MB (High Density Card)
Writing 00200000 bytes to 00000000 ...ROM2
Write Speed: 158 kB/s
Done !!!
Bro tell us the what file to choose and which tab to click?
From Day 1 till now owning this easy jtag haven't recover any of the dead boot phones
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:13   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
lordceltech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost in Space
Posts: 386
Member: 648348
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by uatestr View Post
Hello, can you tell us connection diagram of z3x easy jtag to phone
diagram link FAQ - Direct EMMC connect in pictures! Please stop ask again "HOW CONNECT"
or
actual pcb pin out do you need
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:12   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mccm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,419
Member: 173565
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordceltech View Post
Ok,is it phone connected to box click Partition to access :boot ,next click Write eMMc card tab and choose files rom2 then write to emmc ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:05   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mccm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,419
Member: 173565
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccm View Post
Ok,is it phone connected to box click Partition to access :boot ,next click Write eMMc card tab and choose files rom2 then write to emmc ?
are this the collect way ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 20:12   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 13
Member: 1980800
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
I will try tomarrow, will post the result.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:17   #11 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 59
Member: 2028741
Status: Offline
Sonork: 192.1621034
Thanks Meter: 17
Alsoo DOne With mee

Thank's to mr bland
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:54   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: pakistan
Posts: 352
Member: 574464
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 20
I also done with product name valid thnx z3x team
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 23:06   #13 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
blang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: future
Posts: 14,173
Member: 2368
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 114,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccm View Post
are this the collect way ?
correct way ROM1 flash in to ROM1(boot area)
ROM2 flash in to ROM2 (main area)
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:20   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: pakistan
Posts: 352
Member: 574464
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 20
Z3x team please upload video about n7100 ,i9300 rom 1 rom 2 area flashing this is very help full for many people



And perhaps post of this topic will stop
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:25   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: pakistan
Posts: 352
Member: 574464
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by blang View Post
correct way ROM1 flash in to ROM1(boot area)
ROM2 flash in to ROM2 (main area)


I saw your one post u said

Rom 1 for main area
Rom 2 for boot
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zaibi For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:34.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.53672 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO