GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Easy-Jtag

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2019, 18:01   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 95
Member: 1929052
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
trouble with two phones asusz00ad desire 816n


hi guys i reprogram asus emmc 32gb in support 16gbdump 32gbdump and asus z00a ze551ml 2.12.40.11 user file everything ok but replacae emmc only moorefield device and then try to debrick fuullchange emmc file something happened in dos commands but phone not working any solution???



another one i reprogram desire 816n different two emmcs 16gb and 32gb everything ok but phone storage is everytime error storage full... i write firmware via ruu method flash zip but still same same any advance
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 00:32   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 42
Posts: 855
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 793
For Asus ZE551ML:

1) You need dowload debrick archive from support

2a) If you change eMMC, you need run debrick_change_EMMC.bat
2b) If you change CPU, you need run debrick_change_SoC.bat

For HTC D816:

You need check eMMC via "Random Verify Test" (300-500MB) from EasyJTAG Plus software
Or run "Linear verify test" of userdata partition at same software (Read by Vendor Tab)

Probably the eMMC is dead, and needed to replace
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 10:25   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 95
Member: 1929052
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
bro i try it i change emmc and then pc detedt moorefield device and then debrick img nothing happened i want to know am i do somethin wrong thank you bro maybe asus hardware problem

for htc i try your solution because try 2 emmc same, storage full
thanks for your support
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:07   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 77
Member: 818380
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
For Asus ZE551ML:

1) You need dowload debrick archive from support

2a) If you change eMMC, you need run debrick_change_EMMC.bat
2b) If you change CPU, you need run debrick_change_SoC.bat

For HTC D816:

You need check eMMC via "Random Verify Test" (300-500MB) from EasyJTAG Plus software
Or run "Linear verify test" of userdata partition at same software (Read by Vendor Tab)

Probably the eMMC is dead, and needed to replace
I encountered that case on D816 when I tried to replace emmc larger than 8GB, I couldn't resize the partition width when I flashed fw.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:41   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 95
Member: 1929052
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
if 8 gb replace any problem with storage bro?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 18:34   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 42
Posts: 855
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 793
I was changed eMMC at D816 at 2018, and all be ok. Now I don't forget change procedure, but I was make all standart procedures when eMMC is change

Quote:
Originally Posted by duythangvn View Post
I encountered that case on D816 when I tried to replace emmc larger than 8GB, I couldn't resize the partition width when I flashed fw.
if you use EasyJTAG Plus software and "write by venor" mode - last partition size is automatic resize.

Last edited by layder; 03-13-2019 at 18:50.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 19:18   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 77
Member: 818380
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
I was changed eMMC at D816 at 2018, and all be ok. Now I don't forget change procedure, but I was make all standart procedures when eMMC is change



if you use EasyJTAG Plus software and "write by venor" mode - last partition size is automatic resize.
i use standard write dump after flash ruu all change with gpt will lost.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 22:35   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Belarus
Age: 42
Posts: 855
Member: 13148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 793
Quote:
Originally Posted by duythangvn View Post
i use standard write dump after flash ruu all change with gpt will lost.
I was upload files to Z3x shell:

Desire_816n_write_by_vendor_qualcomm.zip
D816w_dump_write_by_vendor_qualcomm.zip

it's a full firmware - write and run device
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 12:56   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 95
Member: 1929052
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by layder View Post
I was upload files to Z3x shell:

Desire_816n_write_by_vendor_qualcomm.zip
D816w_dump_write_by_vendor_qualcomm.zip

it's a full firmware - write and run device
i fix problem with this guide






4stage_resize_userdata | EasyJtag ? Fastest Memory Programmer in the word!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:18.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.41634 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO