GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GPGWorkshop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2013, 20:16   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1979008
Thanks Meter: 133
Unhappy Gpg workshop server problem

PLEASE GPG WORKSHOP ORNERS, IM ANEW USER OF THIS DONGLE AND INEED THE MAIN INSTOLLER AND ITS DRIVERS.... AND ITRY TO CONECT TO THE SERVER,, IT DISCONECTED AND DISPLAY THE MASSAGE THAT....[ACOUNT DISABLED BY SERVER ADMINISTRATOR]..... THERFORE CAN YOU DIRECT ME WHAT TODO?? OR IF THE DONLE IS DEAD LIKE JAF BOX AND OLD HWK TELL ME TO GET IT BACK PLEASE....... OR SEND FOR ME THE SUPORTED FILE TO MY EMAIL..{ [email protected]} please any one help......
Old 07-29-2013, 18:27   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 178829
Thanks Meter: 24
You got further then me buddy. I cant even find the installer files or drivers. I keep getting "Account disabled by server administrator." errors when I try to download them.

@support please send me a working download link.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:24   #3 (permalink)
Banned

this dongle seems to be disconected... so return it to resseller...... i return mine but resaller didnt get me agood one... [THIS RESALLER CALLED MABROOCK UGANDA IS NOT AGOOOD PERSORN,,!! HE TOOK UP THE DONGLE AND REFUSES TO GIVE BACK MY MONEY,,,,!!!! ITOLD HIM TO GIVE ME ANOTHER WORKING DONGLE OR I ADD MONEY TO ANOTHER BOX BUT HE DIDNT RESPOND...] there4 boss just keep it like atoy....... 2 u know whats going on to JAF BOX / OLD HWK.. thats what going on to the GPG WORKSHOP.........
Old 07-31-2013, 11:02   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 126167
Sonork: 100.1591387
Thanks Meter: 5,128
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundukwe View Post
this dongle seems to be disconected... so return it to resseller...... i return mine but resaller didnt get me agood one... [THIS RESALLER CALLED MABROOCK UGANDA IS NOT AGOOOD PERSORN,,!! HE TOOK UP THE DONGLE AND REFUSES TO GIVE BACK MY MONEY,,,,!!!! ITOLD HIM TO GIVE ME ANOTHER WORKING DONGLE OR I ADD MONEY TO ANOTHER BOX BUT HE DIDNT RESPOND...] there4 boss just keep it like atoy....... 2 u know whats going on to JAF BOX / OLD HWK.. thats what going on to the GPG WORKSHOP.........
I NEVER PICKED THE DONGLE YOU, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE COURIER TO SEND IT BACK TO YOU AND DO IT YOURSELF .

Because you don't listen :

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819...3/#post9611253

Br
Old 07-31-2013, 20:06   #5 (permalink)
Banned

mabrouk UGANDA is not agood resaller..... be aware of this person......!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2013, 21:29   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 126167
Sonork: 100.1591387
Thanks Meter: 5,128
I helped you to accept the payment in installment , you forgot the universalbox you bought in installment for 4month just 1 box of 250 usd .

And it's the only the box You bought from me so far.

And you start crying here that am bad to that favor I did for You

NOTE: About GPGWORKSHOP DONGLE, am also waiting news from supporter.

Quote:
mabrouk UGANDA is not agood resaller..... be a
ware of this person......!!!!!!

Last edited by hassanjinja; 08-01-2013 at 21:34.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:31   #7 (permalink)
Banned

who sold to me NCK BOX + UNIVERSAL?? DID I TURN IT BACK?? THERE4 U MEAN IF SOMEBODY PAYS CASH, YOU GIVE HIM BAD THING?? AND REMAMBER YOU DINT HELP ME!!! COZ I PAYYED THE MONEY AND YOU GAVE ME THE BOXES!!!! AND WHY DIDNT YOU PICK IT IF IT WAS GOOD??? I WAS READY TO ADD MONEY, BUT YOU REFUSE IT... THE DELEARS INSTRUCTION IS THAT IF YOU BUY BOX OR DONGLE AND IT DOES NOT WORK, RETURN IT TO RESALLER.... AND I FOLLOW THAT!!!!!! THATS WHY IM TELLING PEOPLE LIKE ME TO BE AWARE OF YOU.... <<<<< MABROUK IS NOT AGOOD RESALLER BE AWARE OF THIS PERSON...>>>>>>> DONT PLAY WITH PEOPLES MONEY, EVEN IF ITS 1 DOLLER... { YOU PICK MY MONEY YOU GAVE ME FAKE DONGLE}.....

Last edited by sundukwe; 08-02-2013 at 03:39.
The Following User Says Thank You to sundukwe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2013, 07:17   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 178450
Thanks Meter: 54
Quote:
who sold to me NCK BOX + UNIVERSAL?? DID I TURN IT BACK?? THERE4 U MEAN IF SOMEBODY PAYS CASH, YOU GIVE HIM BAD THING?? AND REMAMBER YOU DINT HELP ME!!! COZ I PAYYED THE MONEY AND YOU GAVE ME THE BOXES!!!! AND WHY DIDNT YOU PICK IT IF IT WAS GOOD??? I WAS READY TO ADD MONEY, BUT YOU REFUSE IT... THE DELEARS INSTRUCTION IS THAT IF YOU BUY BOX OR DONGLE AND IT DOES NOT WORK, RETURN IT TO RESALLER.... AND I FOLLOW THAT!!!!!! THATS WHY IM TELLING PEOPLE LIKE ME TO BE AWARE OF YOU.... <<<<< MABROUK IS NOT AGOOD RESALLER BE AWARE OF THIS PERSON...>>>>>>> DONT PLAY WITH PEOPLES MONEY, EVEN IF ITS 1 DOLLER... { YOU PICK MY MONEY YOU GAVE ME FAKE DONGLE}.....
heloooo, your "problems" please solve in private chat. this is gpg gw dongle support, and as i saw manny of users have problems with dongles. let's focus on this problem. 10x for understanding
The Following User Says Thank You to the sorrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2013, 12:41   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1299439
Thanks Meter: 77
Same thing here. I can't find the latest software for GPGworkshop or any software for that matter. What's going on?
Old 08-19-2013, 12:37   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1387291
Thanks Meter: 45
Gpg workshop server they changed it that's why it has been down it is neally fully restored the web page is gpgworkshop.net thanks
Old 08-20-2013, 16:24   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 885483
Thanks Meter: 15
blackberry section on gpgworkshop dont work what happen to it can someone please let me know