Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|IQ Doctor iq-doctorbox|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-26-2011, 06:49||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2011
Sonork: Not Use
Thanked 531 Times in 117 Posts
How to connect & use IQ Doctor with SpreadTrum CPU based handsets.
SpreadTrum CPU have different boot mode according to there CPU Type. Which is why it is important to select the correct boot mode for proper connectivity with the software. It might be posible that you can read info and flash with wrong selection, but for write flash need to select correct boot mode.
Correct Steps to connect and work on a SpreadTrum CPU based handset:
1. First u need to read information of the handset. Go to “SpreadTrum” tab, select “ReadInfo”, select option according to CPU type. If you don't know the CPU boot type then you can try “Auto-USB”, “Auto-COM”, “6600L-USB" or "6600L-COM" one-by-one.
2. Press “Start”.
3. Now you don't need to power on the phone in SPD handsets. It will automatically start sensing the pinouts. After finding the pinouts the phone will ask for usb drivers. SPD drivers are located under folder “SpreadTrum_USB_Driver”. If you have already installed the drivers
4. then system will not ask for drivers next time.
After installing drivers, software will connect to your SpreadTrum handset and will read information which will be displayed on the bottom.
5. You can now read in it that which type is the CPU and flash memory of the handset. Example: CPU: SC6600E-xxxx Flash: NAND_xxxx Here the CPU type is 6600E and the memory type in NAND, so in this case you need to select the option “6600M/E/I-NAND” and then proceed further.
6. After you have selected the correct CPU type in the options, now you can start with Format, Read Flash, Write Flash, Repair IMEI, etc.
|The Following User Says Thank You to SoniaTel For This Useful Post:|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to add a language in 51xx/61xx||tati||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||8||05-21-2013 19:20|
|How to upload a new firmware...||Brand||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||28||08-30-2012 03:40|
|How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ?||Viper||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||07-18-2012 07:57|
|news headlines to gsm phone||mos||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||12-18-2011 11:00|
|Help with 6110||paulomt1||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||3||05-25-2009 16:29|