GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Octopus/Octoplus > Octopus Samsung/Octoplus Samsung

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 10:16   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
huahaonam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: VietNam Team
Age: 39
Posts: 315
Member: 890799
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.999999
Thanks Meter: 318
Galaxy Notes N7000 Repair Imei OK

Thank Mr.Vasil, GsmSever
Quote:
Welcome to Octopus Box Samsung software version 1.2.8
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To connect GT-N7000 phone you have to perform the following steps:
1. Disconnect USB cable from phone.
2. Go to Menu->Settings->Applications->Development.
3. Turn on "USB Debugging" option.
4. When message is appear press "Yes".
5. Go to dial window.
6. Enter "*#7284#" number.
7. Set "USB" radio button to "PDA" value.
8. Close window.
9. Go to dial window.
10. Enter "*#9090#" number.
11. Set "Diag config" to "USB" value.
12. Restart phone.
13. Press "Read Info" in Octopus Samsung software.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Anycall
Selected port: COM1
Selected model: GT-N7000
Phone was not found on the selected port!
Searching for USB diagnostic port...
Connecting to phone on COM169
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Anycall
Selected port: COM169
Selected model: GT-I5500
Detected phone model:
HW Version: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Phone model is not supported
Mode: Normal
Phone model:
Phone model is not supported
Phone was not found on the selected port!
Searching for USB diagnostic port...
Connecting to phone on COM169
Detected phone model: GT-N7000
HW Version: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Phone IMEI: 004999-01-064000-0
Firmware compiled date: Tue Dec 20 20:22:15 KST 2011
Android version: 2.3.6 (GINGERBREAD)
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Anycall
Selected port: COM169
Selected model: GT-N7000
Detected phone model: GT-N7000
HW Version: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Phone IMEI: 004999-01-064000-0
Firmware compiled date: Tue Dec 20 20:22:15 KST 2011
Android version: 2.3.6 (GINGERBREAD)
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Anycall
Selected port: COM169
Selected model: GT-N7000
Detected phone model: GT-N7000
HW Version: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Firmware compiled date: Tue Dec 20 20:22:15 KST 2011
Android version: 2.3.6 (GINGERBREAD)
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
Old IMEI: 004999-01-064000-0
New IMEI: 359616-04-863474-5
Writing new IMEI. Please wait...
New IMEI successfully writed.
Please, restart phone to apply changes
 
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to huahaonam For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-15-2012, 08:18   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
huahaonam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: VietNam Team
Age: 39
Posts: 315
Member: 890799
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.999999
Thanks Meter: 318
Add once again, first root, repair imei in 3s

Quote:
4. When message is appear press "Yes".
5. Go to dial window.
6. Enter "*#7284#" number.
7. Set "USB" radio button to "PDA" value.
8. Close window.
9. Go to dial window.
10. Enter "*#9090#" number.
11. Set "Diag config" to "USB" value.
12. Restart phone.
13. Press "Read Info" in Octopus Samsung software.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Anycall
Selected port: COM1
Selected model: GT-N7000
Phone was not found on the selected port!
Searching for USB diagnostic port...
Connecting to phone on COM8
Detected phone model: GT-N7000
HW Version: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Phone IMEI: 004999-01-064000-0
Firmware compiled date: Tue Dec 20 20:22:15 KST 2011
Android version: 2.3.6 (GINGERBREAD)
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Anycall
Selected port: COM8
Selected model: GT-N7000
Detected phone model: GT-N7000
HW Version: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Firmware compiled date: Tue Dec 20 20:22:15 KST 2011
Android version: 2.3.6 (GINGERBREAD)
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
Old IMEI: 004999-01-064000-0
New IMEI: 359616-04-863482-8
Writing new IMEI. Please wait...
New IMEI successfully writed.
Please, restart phone to apply changes
 
Old 05-04-2012, 03:23   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 54
Member: 224599
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 4
Can this repair att galaxy note with no imei (Null) and no baseband ?
if yes can it be done remotely also can the old imei be use back with the phone?
 
Old 05-04-2012, 05:50   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Octopus box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 19,211
Member: 1146942
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1587278
Thanks Meter: 6,544
Hello
Quote:
Can this repair att galaxy note with no imei (Null) and no baseband ?
Currently not supported.
 
The Following User Says Thank You to Octopus box For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2013, 09:15   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: luni jodhpur
Posts: 34
Member: 1898520
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1627833
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Welcome to Octopus Box Samsung software version 1.2.8
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To connect GT-N7000 phone you have to perform the following steps:
1. Disconnect USB cable from phone.
2. Go to Menu->Settings->Applications->Development.
3. Turn on "USB Debugging" option.
4. When message is appear press "Yes".
5. Go to dial window.
6. Enter "*#7284#" number.
7. Set "USB" radio button to "PDA" value.
8. Close window.
9. Go to dial window.
10. Enter "*#9090#" number.
11. Set "Diag config" to "USB" value.
12. Restart phone.
13. Press "Read Info" in Octopus Samsung software.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Anycall
Selected port: COM1
Selected model: GT-N7000
Phone was not found on the selected port!
Searching for USB diagnostic port...
Connecting to phone on COM169
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Anycall
Selected port: COM169
Selected model: GT-I5500
Detected phone model:
HW Version: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Phone model is not supported
Mode: Normal
Phone model:
Phone model is not supported
Phone was not found on the selected port!
Searching for USB diagnostic port...
Connecting to phone on COM169
Detected phone model: GT-N7000
HW Version: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Phone IMEI: 004999-01-064000-0
Firmware compiled date: Tue Dec 20 20:22:15 KST 2011
Android version: 2.3.6 (GINGERBREAD)
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Anycall
Selected port: COM169
Selected model: GT-N7000
Detected phone model: GT-N7000
HW Version: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Phone IMEI: 004999-01-064000-0
Firmware compiled date: Tue Dec 20 20:22:15 KST 2011
Android version: 2.3.6 (GINGERBREAD)
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Anycall
Selected port: COM169
Selected model: GT-N7000
Detected phone model: GT-N7000
HW Version: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Firmware compiled date: Tue Dec 20 20:22:15 KST 2011
Android version: 2.3.6 (GINGERBREAD)
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
Old IMEI: 004999-01-064000-0
New IMEI: 359616-04-863474-5
Writing new IMEI. Please wait...
New IMEI successfully writed.
Please, restart phone to apply changes





Brodhar Not Work This Step Plz Step By Step
 
Old 03-30-2013, 16:21   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: http://www.g5m.ro
Posts: 37
Member: 263044
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Exclamation

any ideea why n7000 not accept *#7284# this cod ?
 
Old 03-31-2013, 11:55   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Octopus box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 19,211
Member: 1146942
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1587278
Thanks Meter: 6,544
Make wipe cache partition from Recovery Mode and try again. Also You can try to re-flash the phone with another firmwares from the Support Area.
 
Old 11-11-2013, 18:44   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 48
Member: 1561698
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
any ideea why n7000 not accept *#9090# this cod ?
 
Old 11-11-2013, 19:03   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Octopus box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 19,211
Member: 1146942
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1587278
Thanks Meter: 6,544
You can try to re-flash the phone with another firmwares from the Support Area.
 
The Following User Says Thank You to Octopus box For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what prog changes imei on 6110 and how do i do it? Ravetrancer Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 3 07-31-2012 20:09
How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ? Viper Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 7 07-18-2012 07:57
Nokia 51xx/61xx imei changer ver. 1.10?????? Ravetrancer Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 8 04-06-2012 16:22
6110 imei changer !!!!!! Ravetrancer Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 5 11-21-2011 00:44
Imei Arnis Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 1 09-15-1999 02:38

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:30.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.50827 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO