Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|07-17-2012, 17:36||#2 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: sri lanka
Thanked 327 Times in 165 Posts
* Turn Off phone Conditions, press the POWER Key and VOLUME UP/DOWN Keys at the same time until the phone switches ON.
* Once the AT&T logo appears, release the POWER Key while continuing to press the VOLUME UP/DOWN Keys.
* Continue to press the VOLUME UP/DOWN Keys for at least 8 Seconds, until Recovery mode is launched and the Android System Recovery screen is displayed.
* Release the VOLUME UP/DOWN keys.
The following options are available :
reboot system now : this option turns on your phone.
reinstall packages : this option allows you to apply updates your phone.
delete all user data : deletes (Reset) all data from the phones.
delete cache data : this option allows you delete all cache data such as long files.
* Use the VOLUME UP/DOWN Keys to scroll UP or DOWN, then use the POWER Key to make a selection.
|The Following User Says Thank You to iqballk For This Useful Post:|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sim card sleep mode problem with 6130||ratzfatz||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||4||05-22-2012 11:13|
|GId1 problem||old_man||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||1||10-18-2006 15:21|
|6110 5.47 sw unlock problem||gsms||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||3||11-21-1999 18:43|
|6150 Lock Problem||Zeljko||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||1||09-11-1999 17:39|
|HELP: Problem with 5110||Xabi||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||1||07-16-1999 00:44|