Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|07-17-2012, 17:36||#2 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: sri lanka
Thanks Meter: 344
* Turn Off phone Conditions, press the POWER Key and VOLUME UP/DOWN Keys at the same time until the phone switches ON.
* Once the AT&T logo appears, release the POWER Key while continuing to press the VOLUME UP/DOWN Keys.
* Continue to press the VOLUME UP/DOWN Keys for at least 8 Seconds, until Recovery mode is launched and the Android System Recovery screen is displayed.
* Release the VOLUME UP/DOWN keys.
The following options are available :
reboot system now : this option turns on your phone.
reinstall packages : this option allows you to apply updates your phone.
delete all user data : deletes (Reset) all data from the phones.
delete cache data : this option allows you delete all cache data such as long files.
* Use the VOLUME UP/DOWN Keys to scroll UP or DOWN, then use the POWER Key to make a selection.
The Following User Says Thank You to iqballk For This Useful Post:
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|6150 Lock Problem||Zeljko||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||2||10-16-2013 08:16|
|GId1 problem||old_man||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||1||10-18-2006 15:21|
|6110 5.47 sw unlock problem||gsms||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||3||11-21-1999 18:43|
|HELP: Problem with 5110||Xabi||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||1||07-16-1999 00:44|