GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Octopus/Octoplus > Octopus Samsung/Octoplus Samsung

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2015, 22:51   #76 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user

@wali2010
are very tired for read link above?, impossible also with link where is explained all not go to read....

The Following User Says Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 21:18   #77 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2235918
Thanks Meter: 127
Mr allumt but, i've got a very important question nobody's asked u before and its crucial in our learning situation and upcoming process: Now that everybody know differences btw Exynos(read write cert but not Qcn) and Qualcomm(read write Qcn, write cert but not read cert) If u have to buy one of these handset, which one would u choose and why?

Old 01-17-2015, 21:32   #78 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1322701
Thanks Meter: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
@wali2010
are very tired for read link above?, impossible also with link where is explained all not go to read....
You said all qualcomm cert are the same.
can i write G530 Cert to G530H duos?
Thanks in advance

Old 01-18-2015, 15:56   #79 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan99 View Post
You said all qualcomm cert are the same.
can i write G530 Cert to G530H duos?
Thanks in advance
@duncan99, report here only one post where i've wrote this:

Quote:
all qualcomm cert are the same

are the same how structure or becouse at today cannot to be READ CERT, but not that you can write Any Cert qualcom based in any other device the same based, you are in wrong way.

More, you can also Write Exinox CERT in Qualcomm Devices based w/o issue, like N910U, (Exinos), can Write in any N910X.

About G530 and G530H not are supported yet by Octopus, so first of asking for model that support other Box, ask to they support....Z3X and Octopus isn't the same Team ok?

BR
allumts

The Following User Says Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2015, 21:40   #80 (permalink)
No Life Poster

To ALL:

all these CERT file:

SM-G313F, SM-G313MU, SM-G357F, SM-G357M, SM-G386F, SM-G386U

are compatible with these model: s7275r or s7275b
Tested 100%

BR
allumts

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2015, 03:36   #81 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 542009
Thanks Meter: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecs87 View Post
They're not useless. The PUBLIC ones are useless. Keep one private one for each model and you're set.
Not really buddy.Except you have 1000 CERT for each model and use each CERT for only 1 phone,if same IMEI CERT use to other phone ,its till locked by T-mobile and Metro PCS....Automaticly if more than one the same IMEI on the same network.The T-mobile Rep stop by my shop yesterday i asked him and he tell me like that.
I know you will say the IMEI was registered by you and showing that you are an owner,but how about these other IMEI CERT same as your IMEI registered?If your customer the one who have done change IMEI with you,some how the phone get lost and they call customer service reported ,the IMEI lost will put in lost or stolen condition,then your registered IMEI will be BL too.I know you will call customer service to unlocked your IMEI,then the customer service will question where the same IMEI reported lost came from,if you change IMEI for customer more than 2 with same IMEI,you may have a big problem,because other customer the phone have not been lost become locked,so they will call customer to find out,for sure the customer service will ask history about that phone(that change IMEI from you)......so watch out.I think you know what i mean,So its not private or public are much different now,like i said except you have 1000 CERT for each model
just my 2 cents opinion

Old 01-25-2015, 20:59   #82 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2076039
Thanks Meter: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7777 View Post
Not really buddy.Except you have 1000 CERT for each model and use each CERT for only 1 phone,if same IMEI CERT use to other phone ,its till locked by T-mobile and Metro PCS....Automaticly if more than one the same IMEI on the same network.The T-mobile Rep stop by my shop yesterday i asked him and he tell me like that.
I know you will say the IMEI was registered by you and showing that you are an owner,but how about these other IMEI CERT same as your IMEI registered?If your customer the one who have done change IMEI with you,some how the phone get lost and they call customer service reported ,the IMEI lost will put in lost or stolen condition,then your registered IMEI will be BL too.I know you will call customer service to unlocked your IMEI,then the customer service will question where the same IMEI reported lost came from,if you change IMEI for customer more than 2 with same IMEI,you may have a big problem,because other customer the phone have not been lost become locked,so they will call customer to find out,for sure the customer service will ask history about that phone(that change IMEI from you)......so watch out.I think you know what i mean,So its not private or public are much different now,like i said except you have 1000 CERT for each model
just my 2 cents opinion
Not too sure who you have been talking to or where you get your information but most of it is wrong and is myth. A cert doesn't determine if a phone is locked or not. That's an entirely different part of the efs. And imei cloning isn't blocked by t mobile or else none of my customers phones would work. Metro has a system in place where you have to register the IMEI with the SIM. So...the T Mobile rep you talked to doesn't know anything about the company he works for (as is common in the telecommunications industry).

And as far as I know, only one person can register an IMEI at a time. Therefore making the scenario of someone else reporting your registered imei impossible. You can't just call in and say "hey I want imei X blacklisted because I lost it". You need proof that the imei is registered to your account.

Stop believing myths. Its easy enough to do your own testing to come up with your own answers rather than rely on information from people who couldn't tell their head from their ***.

Old 01-30-2015, 21:10   #83 (permalink)
No Life Poster

For who want Fast w/o wait Cert files:

There's "Sales section" in this forum, where...who want Cert file w/o wait can to buy them, is one for example: sale-my-collection-certfiles-samsung-230-more-units

Or search Here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35/index2.html

NOTE: Always carefully with these peoples and Cert files, i report here only where's right place for find these, not are responsable of Nothingh, if B.Listed or Good, only is one Info.

BR
allumts

Old 01-31-2015, 19:03   #84 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 333133
Thanks Meter: 5
how to get certificate file for g900w8?

Old 01-31-2015, 19:30   #85 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1547882
Thanks Meter: 3
How can I read the certificate file from a note 4 n910H the octopus software doesn't give me the option to read certificate

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Old 01-31-2015, 19:39   #86 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@razielpr,
you must need of read always the update, N910H cannot to be read, easy

- SM-N910H - added Write Cert, Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS, Write Firmware, Reboot in

BR
allumts

Old 01-31-2015, 19:40   #87 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@ABDULLHI MUHD, here not find for sure these Cert, try in other thread where Share, if anyone have

BR
allumts

Old 01-31-2015, 19:53   #88 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
@razielpr,
you must need of read always the update, N910H cannot to be read, easy

- SM-N910H - added Write Cert, Read/Write Security, Read/Write EFS, Write Firmware, Reboot in

BR
allumts
So how are people reading the certificate from the 910h I bought this phone and imported it to the US just for the reason of getting the certificate now it results that I can't read it???

Old 01-31-2015, 20:01   #89 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by razielpr View Post
So how are people reading the certificate from the 910h I bought this phone and imported it to the US just for the reason of getting the certificate now it results that I can't read it???

Have buyed WRONG model, the N910U is Exinos based and you can read Cert file, next time ceck first of crying after for nothingh, is only you fault if not have read the Update of octopus

Regards
allumts

Last edited by allumts; 01-31-2015 at 20:10.

Old 01-31-2015, 20:03   #90 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Have buyed WRONG model, the N910U is Exinos based and you can read Cert file, next time ceck first of crying after for nothingh, is only you fault

Regards
allumts
The SM-N910H is Exynos CPU if you didn't know that and I have seen a lot of 910h certificate here and I asked first and I make sure it was a Exynos CPU phone

Closed Thread