GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Octopus/Octoplus > Octopus Samsung/Octoplus Samsung

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2014, 14:42   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
Post Important note!! About "read/write cert" and "wipe efs"

CERT file is unique for every phone and contain signature.
This file exist in Samsung database from day of product your phone.

For Qualcomm device you cannot READ CERT but can only WRITE CERT from who have one from his device and Share it, (obvius not in same country/operator itc..), or from any server that will seller these.
You not damage you device if CERT is good,
BUT
FIRST MUST NEED OF CANCEL ORIGINAL CERT, the only mode for do it is Wiping EFS and after WRITE new one.

For Exinos devices You can READ/WRITE CERT.

WARNING: FOR YOU SECURITY, NOT FORGOT OF TO DO "BKP QCN WITH NETWORK AND ALL" FIRST OF "WIPE/Repair Security/EFS", IT'S VERY IMPORTANT if anythingh goes wrong, also TEST first if you QCN can be write back first of Erase ORIGINAL CERT, if you cannot STOP HERE, not WIPE/Repair EFS in devices.

NOTE:
FOR QUALCOMM, YOU CAN WRITE CERT FROM OTHER N900 to OTHER N900X IF THIS HAVE "CERT" WITH FULL UNLOCKED AND IMEI/NETWORK OK!!!

Anyway this is the right direction for haven't more 3G/4G Issues, if anybody not understand good now, this thread will be updated by yourself with Q. and Answere.

If this post is of help for you press only thanks button
_______

BR
allumts

Last edited by Octopus box; 10-04-2014 at 17:39.

The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-27-2014, 16:40   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2108317
Thanks Meter: 4
interesting post !

let me understand better one thing please :

if i have the original and fully functional Note3 SM-N9005 (A) and i want to copy to the one with only emergency call (B) how can i do for getting out the certificate from the (A) ?
you have write this up :

For Qualcomm device you cannot READ CERT but can only WRITE CERT

Old 09-27-2014, 17:36   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest72 View Post
interesting post !

let me understand better one thing please :

if i have the original and fully functional Note3 SM-N9005 (A) and i want to copy to the one with only emergency call (B) how can i do for getting out the certificate from the (A) ?
you have write this up :

You answer is here:
Quote:
Important know that any N900 CERT is good for all N900X phone,(also in N9005), NO in Sprint/verizon, becouse these NOT are GSM phone, also many people not understand it and continue sayng: "but my Sprint/Verizon have Slot sim card", lol obvius are working with his Cdma Card.
These CDMA have need any MSL parametry changed for ability to Gsm net.

Anyway, you can Write any N900 or N900X CERT shared from other user from other country, operator itc..., buyng this from sams. seller, (if you know who sell it), buyng from any server that seller these CERT itc...(one CERT can use over hundred phone)

NOTE: If not remember wrong, this N900 is the unique Compatible phone where is possible READ CERT, (must be unlocked and network working).
Anyway who share Good CERT if is correct person must need of write from where country, operator has read/buyed this CERT for obvius razon.

REMEMBER THAT ALL THIS IS ILLEGAL in MANY COUNTRY, SO YOU ARE THE ONLY RESPOSABLE FOR ALL THIS, but but you know this already!!!
________
BR
allumts

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2014, 19:56   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

This is a good link for Download QPST program and Full guide How To use, here link:

Install QPST and create a backup qcn file

only thanks button

Br
allumts

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2014, 21:58   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 125945
Thanks Meter: 495
YES is Confirmated, tested on N900 can READ CERT and after can WIPE EFS in N9005 and WRITE CERT in N9005, 3g/4G work perfect and if test *#0011# is CERT PASS.

Br
Ripgsm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:Ripgsm:. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2014, 13:47   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Ok, now that many of you has tested how work "CERT" button and "WIPE EFS" i think is the moment of create a thread for Sharing "QCN" file or "CERT" file more good.
How can see above my collaborator has tested Reading, (is possible from this model), from N900 CERT file that can WRITE in all N900X devices solving all 3G/4G problem.

For all those who would like to share QCN and CERT file using with seriety, like posting these from Full Unlocked phone and in Pm, Country and operator from where are been exstracted, just for obvius razon, please let me know and open it.

Br
allumts

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2014, 18:44   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1138172
Thanks Meter: 5
Inject certificate

Can i use qpst to write certificates also or just qcn... or do i need az3x box... i have octoplus and spt. thanks

Old 09-30-2014, 21:31   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moveout View Post
Can i use qpst to write certificates also or just qcn... or do i need az3x box... i have octoplus and spt. thanks
what you say?, download QPST and read "user manual" more good.
QCN is exctract with QPST and QCN is how NV... CERT file is other thingh.
Search in N9005 Thread and can be you understand more about QPST, QCN and CERT file

You not have need any other Box, Octopus Support READ/WRITE CERT.

Br
allumts

Old 10-05-2014, 20:30   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster

certis

understood. thanks...
g9oot imei is my issue... i haved super imei with $pt, d0wngrade modem, nothing... restored imei&certificati0n with octoplus... certi: pa$$...
need to replace certi/imei i know process but lack of tools to create file /// spt(notWORKING for this model) /// thought about purchasing z.3.x ///but noticed OCT0PLUS headed same direction(good job with update)... CAN certification be WRITTEN other meth0d???
Is there a work around like n900t model modem only dwngrade within 4.4.2, in g9oot CASE can it be to flash CERTIFICaTE$ via ???. I've tried everything within my experience and knowledge, yet NO where... Different pr0cedure with new MODELS...??? taking any beta testers???LOL. have to make the BEST out of this BAD situation i ve encountered. THANKS

Old 10-05-2014, 20:49   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@ For ALL,
at the moment we are using QPST program for save QCN Bkp, (it's important not forgot), but in next near update all will have in Sw the option for Read/Write QCN file and not use more QPST program.

For now, exact steps for Unlock/repair are these belowe, (warning if unlock with this option you lost original imei), and cannot wrong becouse Sw ceck compatibility before of write CERT file:

1. Root the phone with CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexxxxx from Support area or other Root way

2. Open SuperSU app, update it if will be needed, disable Knox (for phone that must need this).

3. Backup phone's QCN with QPST (Download and check this manual on How to make backup of phone's QCN here:
install-qpst-create-backup-qcn-file

4. Install latest version of Octoplus/Octopus Software from this link:
Software

5. Configure the phone for connection how say Sw in main tabulate:

6. For Qualcomm enter *#0808#, select "DM + MODEM + ABD" and press "OK".

7. Enable USB Debugging option and all that sw require.

8. Connect the phone via USB cable directly to PC and press "Read Info" then "Repair Security/Wipe Security" button in Octoplus/Octopus Samsung Software.

9. Write "CERT" file with "Write Cert" button

NOTE: UART connection via micro UART cable with 525-530k resistor is required for this operation, NOT USE USB CABLE.

10. Open "Restore" tab of QPST Software

11. Select QCN backup

12. Press "Start" button

13. When "Could not Reset the Phone. Communication Errors Occurred" error appears - disconnect the phone from PC and make "Factory Reset" Manually.
(Put phone in Recovery mode "Vol up + Home + Power" and goes in Wipe/Factory Reset, press power button for confirm)

14. no step 14

_______
BR
allumts

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 20:59   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@moveout,
Please use Google translator if want help, not write in this mode, not is first time i say this to you, all have need of understand not only you.

If have understand how work this, please open you thread in section, not post anywhere, tx.

BR
allumts

The Following User Says Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 22:16   #12 (permalink)
Insane Poster

translator. LOL

Spelling/grammar is excellent. No need for translator. I understand it ALL. The reason i don't spell correctly is for Google SEARCH purposes. We all work hard to DEVELOP solutions and/or work around's... I'll correct no PROBLEM and start thread.

Old 10-07-2014, 08:46   #13 (permalink)

Member: 1876541
Thanks Meter: 0
how to meet n9005 in ftm mode

in program QPST the step 5 is "Make sure your phone is still in FTM mode, and connect it to your computer."

how to meet my n9005 in this mode?

very thanks

Old 10-07-2014, 13:17   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3_mp4 View Post
in program QPST the step 5 is "Make sure your phone is still in FTM mode, and connect it to your computer."

how to meet my n9005 in this mode?

very thanks
Just set N9005 how Octopus SW requiere, abilite "USB SERIAL DIAGNOSTIC PORT" with *#0808# itc... if QPST not See "USB SERIAL DIAGNOSTIC PORT" but you in "device manager" can see 1/2 "USB SAMSUNG SERIAL PORT" write manually N° of the Com Port, (not Box port), writing in BIG characters like "COM35" in all 2 space of PORT then click OK/NEXT.

P.d. FOR ALL this post above with "SPOILER" is done for to be open, just click OPEN and all you can see my guide:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/10597261-post10.html

Br
allumts

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2014, 12:34   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

FOR ALL,
If Loock this video, procedure is the same for All supported phones where you can Read or Write CERT file, but nothingh have loocked this, here link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=DVxRxGZ2jbg

BR
allumts

Closed Thread