GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Octopus/Octoplus > Octopus Samsung/Octoplus Samsung

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2014, 18:58   #61 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
allumts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 53
Posts: 15,377
Member: 1564612
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11,279
Donate money to this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by iplus.acs View Post
i have a problem .
my pc work with windows 7 ultimate 64 pit operating system.
i cant install driver for

smart card

mdsj

iam downloaded the BoxDrivers_v5 و and Followed the instructions that you're talking about, but I did not succeed in that
Can you guide me how to install it on the system
no needed any Guide, only Read carefully post and Photos.

In these photo above the CARD is in one Reader but you have inside the BOX, so if has installed All FTDI drivers for X64 NO X32, when you see the point "?" yellowe in Device Manager and ASK for CARD DRIVERS, you get these from MANUALLY DIRECTORY, get first the Path where do u have Smart card Driver>Next and chise other time Have Disk> find SZCCID file and next other time, ready...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:42   #62 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
titanium83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: europe
Posts: 132
Member: 1958886
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 25
sorry for same fale is correct file
Platform: Samsung Swift
Selected model: GT-S5610
Selected port: USB
Please reconnect, press "2" and "5" and connect usb cable
Connecting...
Phone found.
Chipset version : 11
SCROM version : 3C
Sending loaders...
Preloader send successfully
Conecting to pipes...
Writing firmware...
Writing Firmware
Writing Firmware Failed
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:46   #63 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Octopus box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 87,746
Member: 1146942
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1587278
Thanks Meter: 24,109
Try to write other firmwares.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 15:41   #64 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: bacolod city, philippines
Posts: 33
Member: 584915
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
HI OCTOPUS BOX


ihave problem regarding rebuilding imei it stock on Repairing IMEI ...
Executing exploit...

almost 1hr see logs

Welcome to Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung software version 1.5.0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To connect GT-I9300 phone you have to perform the following steps:
1. Disconnect USB cable from phone.
2. Go to Menu->Settings->Developer options.
3. Turn on "USB Debugging" option.
4. When message is appear press "Yes".
5. Connect usb cable to phone.
6. Go to dial window.
7. Enter *#9090# number.
8. Set speed to 115200.
9. Reboot phone.
10. Press "Read Info" in software.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Android
Selected port: COM1
Selected model: GT-I9300
Searching for a phone. Please wait...
Phone found.
Firmware compiled date: Tue May 22 22:06:19 KST 2012
PDA version: I9300XXALEF
CSC version: I9300OJVALEC
SW version: I9300XXLEF
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
Phone SN: 00000000000
Android version: 4.0.4 (IMM76D)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Android
Selected port: COM1
Selected model: GT-I9300
Detected phone model: GT-I9300
Firmware compiled date: Tue May 22 22:06:19 KST 2012
PDA version: I9300XXALEF
CSC version: I9300OJVALEC
SW version: I9300XXLEF
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
Phone SN: 00000000000
Android version: 4.0.4 (IMM76D)
Checking Root:
Phone is Rooted.
Writing EFS, please wait...
Phone will restart now
EFS write successfully.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Android
Selected port: COM1
Selected model: GT-I9300
ADB server killed.
Detected phone model: GT-I9300
Firmware compiled date: Tue May 22 22:06:19 KST 2012
PDA version: I9300XXALEF
CSC version: I9300OJVALEC
SW version: I9300XXLEF
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
Phone SN: RF1C63FMRPH
Android version: 4.0.4 (IMM76D)
Checking Root:
Phone is Rooted.
Reading security backup, please wait...
Backup saved as C:\Program Files\Octoplus\Octoplus_Samsung
\BACKUP\Security-GT-I9300-Unknown05-03-2014_18-25-12-.asec file
Cheking security type...
Old security type is detected
Old IMEI: 004999-01-064000-0
New IMEI: 353328-05-838234-0
Repairing IMEI ...
Executing exploit...
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 21:01   #65 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
allumts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 53
Posts: 15,377
Member: 1564612
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11,279
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0ldbUrn View Post
HI OCTOPUS BOX


ihave problem regarding rebuilding imei it stock on Repairing IMEI ...
Executing exploit...

almost 1hr see logs

Welcome to Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung software version 1.5.0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To connect GT-I9300 phone you have to perform the following steps:
1. Disconnect USB cable from phone.
2. Go to Menu->Settings->Developer options.
3. Turn on "USB Debugging" option.
4. When message is appear press "Yes".
5. Connect usb cable to phone.
6. Go to dial window.
7. Enter *#9090# number.
8. Set speed to 115200.
9. Reboot phone.
10. Press "Read Info" in software.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Android
Selected port: COM1
Selected model: GT-I9300
Searching for a phone. Please wait...
Phone found.
Firmware compiled date: Tue May 22 22:06:19 KST 2012
PDA version: I9300XXALEF
CSC version: I9300OJVALEC
SW version: I9300XXLEF
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
Phone SN: 00000000000
Android version: 4.0.4 (IMM76D)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Android
Selected port: COM1
Selected model: GT-I9300
Detected phone model: GT-I9300
Firmware compiled date: Tue May 22 22:06:19 KST 2012
PDA version: I9300XXALEF
CSC version: I9300OJVALEC
SW version: I9300XXLEF
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
Phone SN: 00000000000
Android version: 4.0.4 (IMM76D)
Checking Root:
Phone is Rooted.
Writing EFS, please wait...
Phone will restart now
EFS write successfully.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Android
Selected port: COM1
Selected model: GT-I9300
ADB server killed.
Detected phone model: GT-I9300
Firmware compiled date: Tue May 22 22:06:19 KST 2012
PDA version: I9300XXALEF
CSC version: I9300OJVALEC
SW version: I9300XXLEF
Phone IMEI: 004999010640000
Phone SN: RF1C63FMRPH
Android version: 4.0.4 (IMM76D)
Checking Root:
Phone is Rooted.
Reading security backup, please wait...
Backup saved as C:\Program Files\Octoplus\Octoplus_Samsung
\BACKUP\Security-GT-I9300-Unknown05-03-2014_18-25-12-.asec file
Cheking security type...
Old security type is detected
Old IMEI: 004999-01-064000-0
New IMEI: 353328-05-838234-0
Repairing IMEI ...
Executing exploit...
Hi, why have repaired EFS????
Try whith Fw 4.1.2 from support Area or try whith OLD Sw version Octopus
post result
Br
allumts
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:46   #66 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: bacolod city, philippines
Posts: 33
Member: 584915
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
Hi, why have repaired EFS????
Try whith Fw 4.1.2 from support Area or try whith OLD Sw version Octopus
post result
Br
allumts

the device used to be deadboot...

i've repair the boot and now i been working with changing imei as well as it network, i've notice that as i uses higher update of the tool it stop or hang with "executing expliot" only for 4.0.4 version of the device, while updating the device with ver.4.1.2 works (it executes writing imei) but imei still 004, it does not change as well as the network won't work
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 19:47   #67 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
allumts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 53
Posts: 15,377
Member: 1564612
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11,279
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0ldbUrn View Post
the device used to be deadboot...

i've repair the boot and now i been working with changing imei as well as it network, i've notice that as i uses higher update of the tool it stop or hang with "executing expliot" only for 4.0.4 version of the device, while updating the device with ver.4.1.2 works (it executes writing imei) but imei still 004, it does not change as well as the network won't work
Hello, try whith Last 4.3 version New Security, you can repair Imei and if not had signal then Repair Network option.
Remember whith New Security you Cannot re-write any other Fw or Wipe/Reset itc... becouse lost other time network and will do other time "Repair Network" for signal, tested by me over 10 devices
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 17:42   #68 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
titanium83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: europe
Posts: 132
Member: 1958886
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 25
Product Supporter octopus help for s5610 flashing error
error
Welcome to Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung software version 1.5.6
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: Samsung Swift
Selected model: GT-S5610
Selected port: USB
Please reconnect the battery, press "2" + "5" buttons and connect USB
cable
Connecting...
Phone found.
Chipset version : 11
SCROM version : 3C
Sending loaders...
Preloader send successfully
Conecting to pipes...
Writing firmware...
Writing Firmware Failed
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 17:46   #69 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
titanium83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: europe
Posts: 132
Member: 1958886
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 25
I have tried all the Writing did not give any result
and more wire to another s5610
thx
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 09:06   #70 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 877
Member: 792254
Status: Offline
Sonork: al_jadeed
Thanks Meter: 136
i need a litle help after update 4.1.2 s3 mini i8190 no wifi and bluetooth.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 13:29   #71 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2
Member: 1681817
Status: Offline
Sonork: 9005050152081
Thanks Meter: 0
hi octopus team i wana repair s2 i9100 imei is null im trying with z3x nspro and octopus boxs but all asking during repair *#9090# when i type it i cant see something ther on phone screen please help me thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 13:59   #72 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 31
Member: 392182
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
my lg not activated and country problem

Dear Sir
I Buy my OCTOPUS BOX FROM INDIA with lg activation but now i have problem of country and LG activation.
follow is my log of update card.

the card is valid card (TOP). Activations: Samsung
Selecetd card 0000000
Updates count : 1
Updates limit : 15
Conection from country : South Africa
Destination Country : IN
Destination country doesn`t correspond to IP


[email protected]

Last edited by usmanchoksi; 05-15-2014 at 14:06.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 14:13   #73 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Octopus box's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 87,746
Member: 1146942
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1587278
Thanks Meter: 24,109
Your Box is for INDIA market only:
Quote:
Destination Country : IN
Please, contact to your reseller.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 19:52   #74 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
allumts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Age: 53
Posts: 15,377
Member: 1564612
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11,279
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiy View Post
hi octopus team i wana repair s2 i9100 imei is null im trying with z3x nspro and octopus boxs but all asking during repair *#9090# when i type it i cant see something ther on phone screen please help me thanks
try to repair via Medusa Jtag and solve you problem...
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 15:06   #75 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
invaderaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: FRANCE
Posts: 535
Member: 2091798
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1662559
Thanks Meter: 155
Donate money to this user
Exclamation Samsung gt-c782 flash problem

Hi octoplus team. I try to flash samsung c3782.....i choose the flash file and press write firmware.....in log ox writing press volume up and lock button and connect phone via usb without battery....where is lock button on samsung gt-c3782? I am unable find this button ))) can you help me? And which cable i need? Uart or simple micro usb cable?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Questions about Dejan's flasher interface SashaM Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 9 01-15-2001 08:31
8890 questions spongebob Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 2 01-10-2001 00:04
I have that soft if smb need ask for testing.. Nec Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 5 04-01-2000 22:47
Silly question!! Why is it impossible to read out the mastercode of Nokia phones???? MyKe Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 0 09-26-1999 14:31
Question about 51xx/61xx Comic Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 1 07-06-1999 23:47

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:57.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.27689 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO