GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Philips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2004, 13:30   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 43037
Thanks Meter: 1
Free Sofware for Philips 530 Neede

I have One philips handset from Bouyouges Telecom in France and is asking for SPCK and NCK code.
I have modified Savvy cable to suite the Philips 530 phone but I need a philips 530 software which can read the codes from the phone.

I am pleading with all brothers here to do me a favour by provinding me with a free software for this phone.
Thank you all in advanced.
Scienetist
Old 05-03-2004, 17:34   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3941
Thanks Meter: 636
go beg somewhere else man..

There should be a rule: No begging.. Here in NL that is also a rule in the law.. people that beg will be send away or put into jail..
Old 05-03-2004, 17:50   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami1_1

There should be a rule: No begging.. Here in NL that is also a rule in the law.. people that beg will be send away or put into jail..

Dear brother,
I am only asking for help okay.If I don't have a solution to a problem I must be confident and say that I don't have it, so that those who have it will help.

What at all did you expected me to say.
I must be humble to ask.I shouldn't be arrogant when I am asking for a solution to a problem.

After all I don't know and what can I do?.
Please be mindful of what you post here okay.
We live to help each other.
Like a FOOD CHAIN.
Thank you bro.
Old 05-03-2004, 17:56   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Don't behave like that pleas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami1_1

I am only askig for a solution to a problem.I must not be asking for a help in arrogant way and this does not mean that I must be sent to jail.

If you have it kindly share it with us rather than, polluting the minds of those who wish to help.After all no one is an island.We live in an interdenpendent way,we help each other.We are like a FOOD CHAIN.

I can defintely read your mind and I am very suprised because you have helped me before.I really respect you a lot and didn't expected the reply from honorable man like you salami1.

You've made me sad today.
Thank you.
Old 05-03-2004, 18:32   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3941
Thanks Meter: 636
It's not the problem asking for a solution..
(and with the going to jail stuff I did not mean you have to go to jail that was just a eehmm don't know english word for it, 'a special way of comparing things )

But you are asking so obvious for a FREE solution.. and like some good friend said:
'why are so many people asking for free things.. are you unlocking for free???'

It's just not even FAIR to ask such thinks for free (as this is new phone.. if you would ask for SE t20 or something.. it would already be a little different) because people put hard work into making such things...

It's not so.. that you ask it.. but they way HOW you ask it..
pls do remember that.. and try looking from my point of view.. no hard feelings were send with my message

And I do not agree with statement: 'We live to help each other.' but that is just my point of view..

WBR