GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Philips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2004, 17:37   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18028
Thanks Meter: 20
replay please dont post "SEND ME"

if somebody want repair solution mail me or send me by icq now thread is closed because of somebody
p.s i will post how to repair but somebody dont have everything to do that so you need old flash file for atmega and old eeprom file.you must programm the dongle and must work with old soft from delok,if soft work well than you send me your hex for flash and eeprom and i will change than will work with new soft but you will have to update reprogramed dongel.thats all
Old 09-22-2004, 10:51   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 17702
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VELIKI
if somebody want repair solution mail me or send me by icq now thread is closed because of somebody
p.s i will post how to repair but somebody dont have everything to do that so you need old flash file for atmega and old eeprom file.you must programm the dongle and must work with old soft from delok,if soft work well than you send me your hex for flash and eeprom and i will change than will work with new soft but you will have to update reprogramed dongel.thats all
HI,
Well apparently you are not checking your ICQ regularly and quite honestly I dont see why you are taking the trouble to post these messages here if you dont have prepared any solution (to share with others) or dont want to do it in the end. I guess it is just for the impressions... right... In the end I see that Spalato was right to close your thread... Please! we dont need that. If you really have solution please open temp website in some free server and post a link here for everybody. Or post instructions how to do it. You did it right? So at least you must be able to describe the process.

B.R.
Old 09-22-2004, 11:00   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18028
Thanks Meter: 20
i dont need to upload because free hex is in the net just search than dongel will work with old sw just like i write you need ph file the same like your free hex than with hex editor change with ph than upload again to dongle and do update thats all if somebody cant do that they must send me hex and ph file so i will do it and send back.i already send files to some people who send me mail so dont talk that i dont use icq because i am always on line
Old 09-22-2004, 11:48   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 17702
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VELIKI
i dont need to upload because free hex is in the net just search than dongel will work with old sw just like i write you need ph file the same like your free hex than with hex editor change with ph than upload again to dongle and do update thats all if somebody cant do that they must send me hex and ph file so i will do it and send back.i already send files to some people who send me mail so dont talk that i dont use icq because i am always on line
Hi,

OK c u on ICQ

B.R.

Last edited by sysop104; 09-22-2004 at 12:00.