Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-24-2012, 12:12||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Aug 2003
Thanks Meter: 58
can't unlock PC49100
1. insert the XTC-Clip Flex-PCB-SIM-Adapter in HTC Buzz
2. insert the goldcard from step A) in HTC Buzz
3. attach battery to HTC Buzz
4. attach battery or usb cable to XTC-Clip
5. press [VOL DOWN] + [POWER] to start bootloader
6. wait apx. 10 seconds for unlock software to start
7. Select Diag by pressing power
8. press [ACTION] to start "Clear S58 Data"
9. press [POWER] to confirm
10. wait 10 seconds and phone will be unlocked
phone restarted but not unlocked, it ask for network code
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Unlocking 5190||Ryu||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||18||07-03-2012 13:42|
|FAQ about unlock n0kia||man0n||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||6||11-29-2010 18:06|
|$50 Reward for unlocking my 6150!!!||TheDon||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||4||07-09-1999 22:08|